Give 'em the pickle!

Ski Mask

http://www.customerserviceuniversity.com/images/pickle_2.jpg'>

Your business is not what you sell, it's who you serve. So...

PICKLES are those special or extra things you do to make people happy. It's a hand written thank you note with every order shipped. It's walking the customer to the item they're looking for rather than pointing... or maybe it's simply calling them by name. The trick is figuring out what your customers want and then making sure they get it. That's the PICKLE.

Great Companies and Successful Employees do 4 things...

Service - Make serving others your #1 Priority. You work in a noble profession, be proud of what you do.

Attitude - Choose your Attitude. How you think about your customers, is how you will treat them.

Consistency - Set high standards, and stick to them. Customers return because they like what happened last time..

Teamwork - Look for ways to make each other look good. In the end, everything ends up in front of the customer!

The Purchase Package includes:

• 1 Give`em the Pickle video

• 10 Pickle Lapel Pins

• 10 Pocket Cards

• 1 58 page Leader's Guide w/Handouts

• 1 Give`em the Pickle! Hardback Book

VHS Video (18 minutes)

Free Preview!

Purchase Video: $695.00

7-Day Rental: $250.00

To order training videos, please call 800-575-4001 or 561-575-4001.

I had to suffer through this at work on thursday. Theres a whole fucked up little world of people consumed by making these types of videos, and who are genuinley empassioned about giving good customer service. its scary. fortunately our office is closing down, so we dont have to pretend that we give a fuck anymore. even our boss who had to make the presentation had trouble faking any intrest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

shouldnt you be in da club?

shouldnt you be out on the street avoiding crazy homeless people?

it sucked. I consulted with my wallet, he wanted to go home because he was losing weight. I'm begining to think he's anorexic.

Originally posted by ese

shouldnt you be out on the street avoiding crazy homeless people?

it sucked. I consulted with my wallet, he wanted to go home because he was losing weight. I'm begining to think he's anorexic.

i almost maced a man with gang green for homie not giving him 6 dollars. a whole 6. did you see any of the "artists" i wanted to meet last night?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i almost maced a man with gang green for homie not giving him 6 dollars. a whole 6. did you see any of the "artists" i wanted to meet last night?

none in attendance. the show was completely non-graff related. much to my dismay.

Archived