Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Genelic and memhis reighn...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SleepAnDream, Nov 14, 2003.

1. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

ive had this mix tape for about two years now...i played out these 5 tracks i got by these two cats...despite half-assed attempts at looking for more of their shit, i havent found a thing. anyone else ever heard of the dudes? thier tracks are really tight, curiose if anyone has any info...?

2. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

find a means of getin it to me or somethin, and ill see if i can dysipher it, or tell me what dj put it out, gang starr- right where you stand is a good track by the way, if ya don't know

3. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

I've heard of them. They have a CD called Scorpion Circles which can probably be found on soulseek. www.slsknet.org

4. SleepAnDream

ah thannkyou thannkyou.

5. SleepAnDream

6. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

7. WREK

WREK Guest

genelec is from santa cruz
    memphis reigns is from vaca ville

saw them live a couple years ago, theyre pretty good live....except memphis fucked up a couple times and had to rewind.

8. SleepAnDream

haha. "oops, sorry guys lemme back up a couple lines and try it again" i dig genelec a bit more than memphis reighns anywyas...booyah,

9. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

Crazy... I got some bootleg cd of theirs. some dude I worked with in New Mexico was like "yo holmes, check out my boys dawgg" And I was like "yo, werd"...
    it's decent, I never listen to it, but yeah. Look for some FLOATER they're pretty damn good.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

heard of them and got some cd of theirs back inthe audiogalaxy days

11. StIdesChurch

StIdesChurch Junior Member

^^^ thats where i got the genelec also. and then burned for sleepandream. audiogalaxy was the shit eh? no other download program has come close.

12. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

You should check out the "Birdman" album by Baby, song #5 is the "jumpoff"