Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepAnDream

Genelic and memhis reighn...

ive had this mix tape for about two years now...i played out these 5 tracks i got by these two cats...despite half-assed attempts at looking for more of their shit, i havent found a thing. anyone else ever heard of the dudes? thier tracks are really tight, curiose if anyone has any info...?

find a means of getin it to me or somethin, and ill see if i can dysipher it, or tell me what dj put it out, gang starr- right where you stand is a good track by the way, if ya don't know

Guest WREK

genelec is from santa cruz

memphis reigns is from vaca ville

saw them live a couple years ago, theyre pretty good live....except memphis fucked up a couple times and had to rewind.

Crazy... I got some bootleg cd of theirs. some dude I worked with in New Mexico was like "yo holmes, check out my boys dawgg" And I was like "yo, werd"...

it's decent, I never listen to it, but yeah. Look for some FLOATER they're pretty damn good.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

heard of them and got some cd of theirs back inthe audiogalaxy days

^^^ thats where i got the genelec also. and then burned for sleepandream. audiogalaxy was the shit eh? no other download program has come close.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this