Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck what ya heard

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

first off anyone know when fabolous's new album is dropping?

his song "breathe" is fucking ridiculous.

wonk saggin to the fullest.

hollerbizzzle. :yuck:

2. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

I think you mean felt or feel.

3. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

fabolous is really gay..i hate him..but that new song "breath" is actually good compared to everything else out at the moment

i wont buy the album though cos hes gay

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

he needs to get his grill fixed

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

truuuuuue truuuuuue

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

do you have something against google? i mean, if i am lazy i'll ask once in a random topic, like you did. well, you did it twice.. but anyway. if someone doesnt answer the first time just google that shit. dont make a whole fucking topic about it.

just incase you are too lazy to type it out

click the link :

http://www.google.com

copy and paste this line:

fabolous new album

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

Sounds like you're a bit confused on the issue.

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

the thread wasnt just to ask about the release date, and by the way ive already looked to no avail.

it was to comment and share my opinion on the song.

ps- you typed all that shit out for nothing, because if i choose to make another thread instead of "googling it" ill damn well do so if i please.

so save your breathe, or in this case, typing. haha

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

sorry, just trying to help your dumb ass out.

if you cant find it on the internet, chances are not many people know about it.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ive always hated dude, but i did happen to hear 'breathe' the other day and was surprised to actually kind of like it. i wont be buying the album, or caring about it at all, but it rose his stock level from -134 to -130.
    closed. seriously tease. google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.