FUCK HANDICAPPED PARKING!

BizOne

Real Handicapped People Can't Drive:

It's strange but true. Look for a website and more propaganda in the near future.

Handicapped people don't deserve special parking priveledges! If you're able to drive and move your ass around the store you're healthy enough to find parking like everyone else!

Check out the link!

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=r...=true&x=21&y=16

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i once knew a handicapped guy that couldnt use his legs. he drove a truck and instead of using the petals he had something similar to what would be the lights switch in some cars or the window wipers switch, in other words a bar that came out of the column. he would turn it forward to accelerate and turn it towards himself to brake. he had a really nice airbrush piece that he painted on the hood also, amazing detail.

Guest Catch22

My pops is in a wheelchair & when I drive him to some place I need extra space to get him out of the car into his wheelchair. So fuck you idiot!

Guest socrates

Kill him, he's draining society of precious resources that able-bodied people that are actuallly productive members of society who need the spot or water or air....

yeah, i wasn't going to respond cuz it would bump this shit, but fuck it..

i hope everyone who reads "fuck handicapped parking" and agrees ends up in a fucking wheelchair..

mothafuckin lazy cocksuckers..

my poor ^%$^%$ would fuckin give anything to be able to walk across a parking lot to the goddamn car...

and these bitches who abuse the shit by getting a hangtag so they have good parking can eat a fucking extra large bag of dicks with onions..

lazy fucking pathetic bitches..

may you be fucked by the community

....respond when you don't have any legs fuckheads

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by Are2

yeah, i wasn't going to respond cuz it would bump this shit, but fuck it..

i hope everyone who reads "fuck handicapped parking" and agrees ends up in a fucking wheelchair..

mothafuckin lazy cocksuckers..

my poor ^%$^%$ would fuckin give anything to be able to walk across a parking lot to the goddamn car...

and these bitches who abuse the shit by getting a hangtag so they have good parking can eat a fucking extra large bag of dicks with onions..

lazy fucking pathetic bitches..

may you be fucked by the community

....respond when you don't have any legs fuckheads

...Well said

What's really getting your goat is those two or three spots right near the door that always seem open. But if handicapped parking were abolished, YOU wouldn't get those great spots for yourself - they'd disappear in the tide of other cars ready to pounce. Mathematically speaking, you would, on average, be able to park several centimeters closer to your target building, because of the two or three spots created in the shitty end of the lot when those couple of cars moved up to fill the ex-handicap spots.

Get to like walking more.

I swear, some of you people are a bunch of bitches.

Why are you so sympathetic to the disabled? Are you that afraid of karma? Does your wheelchair bound grandmother make you cry?

Look, I'm not saying losing the ability to walk or missing a leg is good, but I'm just saying they don't deserve special parking priveledges. If you're grandfather can't easily get in and out of the car, FUCK HIM. Leave his crippled as at the house. There's no good reason to wheel him around K-Mart.

Besides, if you need extra room park your ass in the back where there is plenty of space.

Like I said, if someone is able to get out of there house, into the car, drive around and walk/wheel themselves around the store, they don't need to park in the front.

Guest SPLINTER

man it not about karma its about common fucking sense. some people have hip problems so they cant walk very far. they get the parking space to avoid getting hurt. remember most old peoples bills are paid by the govt so if you took away those parking spaces many more old people would bust their hips, in the long run costing YOU money. now you might say if the old guy cant walk far how he gonna shop? well maybe you didnt notice the electric wheel chairs that are in most kmarts, what the hell do you think theyre there for? you say maybe they shouldnt leave the house, have you thought that maybe they cant afford to pay someone to do their shopping for them?? or that people like you wouldnt even think about volenteering to do it for them. we take care of the old because someday they took care of us, whether you like it or not, those old people you dont even know helped pay for your public education, for the road you get to drive on, for the cops that didnt allow you to get kidnapped and raped as a child. stop being so narrow minded man.

*edit* cuz im calling you out on a debate.

If people with handicapped disabilities couldn't go anywhere it would be like house arrest. So after you get old you just gotta stay inside? Shit thats the total opposite of how it should be. Shit those people pay their dues work like a dog grow old then have free time then get to stay home and wither away. fuck that. What about if your punk ass get's shot. You'd rather have the govt. to tell your crippled ass to stay home with your collestomy bag eating tap water and rice for another 50+years till you die? Yeah that's what I thought. Don't come out with some pussy ass shit like "shit i'd rather be dead than crippled" cause fuck it, live by it if it happens.

**Don't come out with some pussy ass shit like "shit i'd rather be dead than crippled" cause fuck it, live by it if it happens.**

Don't put words in my mouth. I'll be back tomorrow with a response. Right now I gotta get to bed.

Archived