Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK HANDICAPPED PARKING!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BizOne, Aug 30, 2002.

1. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

Real Handicapped People Can't Drive:

It's strange but true. Look for a website and more propaganda in the near future.

Handicapped people don't deserve special parking priveledges! If you're able to drive and move your ass around the store you're healthy enough to find parking like everyone else!

Check out the link!

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=r...=true&x=21&y=16

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

remember this 50 years from now. when the DMV won't let you drive so you have to try to pick up the usual batch of chicks at the old folks home.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

shut up. please

4. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Alot of the time the handicap people need extra space either side of their car to get in and out

5. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

i once knew a handicapped guy that couldnt use his legs. he drove a truck and instead of using the petals he had something similar to what would be the lights switch in some cars or the window wipers switch, in other words a bar that came out of the column. he would turn it forward to accelerate and turn it towards himself to brake. he had a really nice airbrush piece that he painted on the hood also, amazing detail.

6. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i dont even own a car...............:eek:

7. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

my friend has a handicap sign that he hangs from his review mirror... he gets good parking all the time.

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

The Handicap are handicap for reason....

9. socrates

socrates Guest

It's called retard parking for a reason

10. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

My pops is in a wheelchair & when I drive him to some place I need extra space to get him out of the car into his wheelchair. So fuck you idiot!

11. socrates

socrates Guest

Kill him, he's draining society of precious resources that able-bodied people that are actuallly productive members of society who need the spot or water or air....

12. Are2

Are2 Guest

yeah, i wasn't going to respond cuz it would bump this shit, but fuck it..

i hope everyone who reads "fuck handicapped parking" and agrees ends up in a fucking wheelchair..

mothafuckin lazy cocksuckers..
    my poor ^%$^%$ would fuckin give anything to be able to walk across a parking lot to the goddamn car...
    and these bitches who abuse the shit by getting a hangtag so they have good parking can eat a fucking extra large bag of dicks with onions..
    lazy fucking pathetic bitches..

may you be fucked by the community

....respond when you don't have any legs fuckheads

13. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

...Well said

14. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

out of all the fucked up things in this world to bitch about you pick handycap parking.....:confused:

15. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

What's really getting your goat is those two or three spots right near the door that always seem open. But if handicapped parking were abolished, YOU wouldn't get those great spots for yourself - they'd disappear in the tide of other cars ready to pounce. Mathematically speaking, you would, on average, be able to park several centimeters closer to your target building, because of the two or three spots created in the shitty end of the lot when those couple of cars moved up to fill the ex-handicap spots.
    Get to like walking more.