Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FIRST

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ferst

furst

first

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

on for your mandatory 10 minutes a night?

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yep, gotta delete a buncha threads and piss a bunchs kids off... last week it was the lesbians,,, I haven't decided who bears the onsalught this week...

4. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

loooks liike its jus me and you smart, heres to you!!!!.....

wooooooo!!!! thats horrible, damn, alright im goin back out...

i shouldnt,.... hey why are you up so late? i got tomorrow off whats your exuse?

5. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

my excuse?

I never sleep...

and...

independantly wealthy... I only go to work when I want to, and half the time I'm just out in the yard painting anyway,,,

I'm drinking a Corona (not by preference but I have some house guests...)

Anyway, cheers!

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

piss me off, it'll be fun i swear
    good work on the lesbians though

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

9. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

corona?

south of the border

bottled piss for a quarter

10. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

dude i hate house guests.... like you want em to leave but you dont want to tell em too, its tuff. ah well if you stay on the computer long enough i promise, theyll get the hint...............g-night smart see youy tomorrow!

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I'll try When but you really have to long a fuse, Due to my limited time allotment (10 minutes) I like to fish the stocked pond (tag and release) or hunt the baited field...

i.e. I mainly pick on the new and the weak, you are neither and would require a bit of thought.... actually, I'm not sure I could do it...

and as I said, I have house guests, the Corona is theirs, I already drank 3 40s of Natty Ice, so front like what?

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

scary dreams AMI...

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ahh how sweet. but i have faith that you can do it.
    well how bout you try out your cruelty on 'angryxbox' or 'toys' i dont know anything about them but the names just irk me a bit.

natty ice, ahh cheap thrills
    ive started to prefer steel reserve over the natty lately, why? i do not know. but when i have the money i wont touch either with a 10 foot pole

14. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

me and the captain have been goin round for round, im gonna hate him in the morn. fuck that guy i got a yeingling in the fridge

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

mix your capt. mo with some sprite and lime

is good, yes, you try :yum: