FIRST

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

loooks liike its jus me and you smart, heres to you!!!!.....

wooooooo!!!! thats horrible, damn, alright im goin back out...

i shouldnt,.... hey why are you up so late? i got tomorrow off whats your exuse?

my excuse?

I never sleep...

and...

independantly wealthy... I only go to work when I want to, and half the time I'm just out in the yard painting anyway,,,

I'm drinking a Corona (not by preference but I have some house guests...)

Anyway, cheers!

Originally posted by Smart

yep, gotta delete a buncha threads and piss a bunchs kids off... last week it was the lesbians,,, I haven't decided who bears the onsalught this week...

piss me off, it'll be fun i swear

good work on the lesbians though

well, I'll try When but you really have to long a fuse, Due to my limited time allotment (10 minutes) I like to fish the stocked pond (tag and release) or hunt the baited field...

i.e. I mainly pick on the new and the weak, you are neither and would require a bit of thought.... actually, I'm not sure I could do it...

and as I said, I have house guests, the Corona is theirs, I already drank 3 40s of Natty Ice, so front like what?

well, I'll try When but you really have to long a fuse, Due to my limited time allotment (10 minutes) I like to fish the stocked pond (tag and release) or hunt the baited field...

i.e. I mainly pick on the new and the weak, you are neither and would require a bit of thought.... actually, I'm not sure I could do it...

and as I said, I have house guests, the Corona is theirs, I already drank 3 40s of Natty Ice, so front like what?

ahh how sweet. but i have faith that you can do it.

well how bout you try out your cruelty on 'angryxbox' or 'toys' i dont know anything about them but the names just irk me a bit.

natty ice, ahh cheap thrills

ive started to prefer steel reserve over the natty lately, why? i do not know. but when i have the money i wont touch either with a 10 foot pole

I forget what it was, but angryxbox said something in the last week that let him off the hook, Toys however is on the tracking radar... not really because I have anything against him yet, but like you said about the name...

Anyway, I deleted a couple threads and I'm gonna slam this beer, I goota wake up early so I can get a tire (did I mention I caught a flat tonight, LAME! I just bought 4 new tires for the Benz, but this was on the Buick)... anyway.. tomorrow is more guests, gotta go into the shop and finish 400 helmet stickers for some football team, and after all that band practice... hopefully I can sneak some time to paint in as well...

BTW, I'm pretty sure Capt. Mo and Diet Coke is responsible for my aunt's adult onet diabetes... considering it doesn't run in our family...

Toys however is on the tracking radar... not really because I have anything against him yet, but like you said about the name...

I goota wake up early so I can get a tire (did I mention I caught a flat tonight, LAME! I just bought 4 new tires for the Benz, but this was on the Buick BTW, I'm pretty sure Capt. Mo and Diet Coke is responsible for my aunt's adult onet diabetes

good to hear.

buick huh? fine machine you got there, im assuming it isnt one of the newer buicks cause those are shit.

capt. mo and sprite never hurt nobody :o

the buick is a 93, I hate it, but it's mechanically sound and the air works so... it's also just like Beardo's but a different color... I guess Beardo's may be lost but... My dad's gf sold her 99 Buick LeSabre (supercharged to the neighbor, who promptly reduced the size of the pulley on the supercharger and added a cold air induction system... that seems pretty cool but I'm really a Ford man, and the Benz, and I want an early BMW M7... but...

now for sleep and battlesex with valkyries!

but I'm really a Ford man, and the Benz, and I want an early BMW M7... but...

now for sleep and battlesex with valkyries!

dood you were almost on for an hour tonite, lonely?

yack! ford? come on now i thought you had some sense? ive broken more fords than i can count on my fingers and toes (gas pedals falling off, heater cores gone bad, ac compressors burning out, more engine problems than i could think possible)... these are all trucks though except for a stang. and on the customization tip, ford hates it when people monkey with what they have built (i-beams, crossmembers from hell, etc.)

damn ford!

the only things i will build/drive now are toyotas and mazdas.

hey atleast you idnt say you were a dodge man :lol:

i want the benz with the semaphores and pop out door handles

im not sure what its called, but its old and mean as shit.

if you have the time or inclination, lookup Steeda motorsprts... that's my pal... and for a while (I dunno about these days, I had several of my photos hanging on the walls inside the Ford X-Labs)... me and Ford are ok... I break 'em and fix 'em... someday I'll tell you about the 460 Mercury Marine motor we dropped into an '84 Turbo 4 Thunderbird....

if you have the time or inclination, lookup Steeda motorsprts... that's my pal... and for a while (I dunno about these days, I had several of my photos hanging on the walls inside the Ford X-Labs)... me and Ford are ok... I break 'em and fix 'em... someday I'll tell you about the 460 Mercury Marine motor we dropped into an '84 Turbo 4 Thunderbird....

yes i have heard of steeda. ill admit that i would buy a ford again but only if it was a 61-62 t-bird, i have plans for one of those motherfuckers.

didnt know you were a car guy smart :)

im currently helping my friend build his 83 stang

it used to push around 500 hp

but now it has been bored to the limit and is packing all new internals.

its the only ford i would drive at the moment

going 130 down the freeway and reving on people at the same time :lol:

but im more into being lower than anyone else than going fast anymore

my last truck (toyota) had much engine work done but it only led to trouble, dragging body at 100mph doesnt make for happy sheet metal.

plus my windows were always getting busted in by people who raced me.

pussies cant deal with the fact that they drive a piece of shit civic.

Guest 87centHitMan

Smart I'm sure that you'll think I'm a cop or something stupid like that, so respond if you want, but have you been through Bloomington, Indiana before...? I think that I saw your shit up in a very specific spot...It's probabaly been there for years but I saw it for the first time a few days ago...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Grab your Captain Morgan bottles, hug them, kiss them, and promptly launch them out your back door. That stuff is Shit McKenzie 2002. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived