Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

First shot at a more complex sketch ....

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by cheps, Aug 5, 2002.

1. cheps

cheps Member

I did this one the other day.

http://cheps.homestead.com/files/ChepsDrip2.jpg'>

Critique please. :dazed:

-A

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

work on your hand.

practice on your drips.

lessen the drips.

try to keep the letters the same width.

at least i tried to critque :D

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

you suck balls. your hand is disgusting. how can someone try to work on a complex sketch without any hand whatsoever? oh yeah, and lose the extra bars coming off your letters, they are not only unnecessary, but they are fucking ugly.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

This really isn't the place to find encouragment......

5. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

find what letter you like out of your name draw it the way you want it then make all your other letters do the same foram?(sp) like if you ever saw zestos summer school tread one letter that can be many .. somthing like that! hope it helps

6. ass hairball

ass hairball Junior Member

Dont even do drips just focus on the letters and the color.

keep workign on it

7. cheps

cheps Member

Nah, trust me, this is the last place i would look for encouragement, I just ignore the dipshit comments and take honest ones, thats why im on the site .....

-A

8. DRIPONERS

DRIPONERS Guest

MY NAME IS DRIP AND I NEVER HAVE PUT DRIPS AROUND IT LIKE THAT ONLY BIG FAT ONES OFF THE LETTERS OH YEA CHECK OUT THE ALBUQUERQUE THREAD IT SHOWS MY INFLUENCES

9. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

i'm not gonna break ur heart kid...um well ur hand is pretty ugly....ur lettes they aight...atleast it was an attempt at some complex shit...its not that bad, but its not exactly proper shit either...its fine......lesses the dripps alot...u over did that...and ur outlines ok...its getting better....stay up n keep doing ur shit...u'll get better....
    P.E.A.C.E. = Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation:idea:

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

who told you that? that shit is dope. :)

11. cazper

cazper New Jack

in what way is that "complex"?

12. THEdude

THEdude Guest

take the honest ones?
    people were being honest.

13. melt

melt Guest

i still think you should keep it simple. lose the drips, the width on the top of the e, the bar under the s, the whole bottom level. hope i helped.

14. porque

porque Senior Member

...if i ever saw that painted on a wall i would destroy it with a bunch of throwies...but i guess that will never happen since i really doubt you actually paint...but if you actually are planning on taking graff seriously at some point you, and most everyone else reading this, need to understand that graffiti does not exist in a notebook, it exists in the real world, the shit in your notebook is just drawings, it's not graff...untill you go out in the real world and try to paint you won't understand why everyone is telling you to get simpler...would it have reallymade you feel that great if you had posted this and everyone said, "dope shit man, go crush some trains!"...you knew that woudn't happen, just look around on this site for inspiration and look at your drawings and the drawings of others and you can see the things that seperate them, being able to push yourself to get better is what it takes to last and actually make a name for yourself, not going around and always seeking approval from other people...and remember one other important thing, you can draw the best outline in the world, but that doesn't mean you can paint it...

...your hand is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life...

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

word up to that, yo; HAHAAHHAHAHA