Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fire to the fullest

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the shitz, Oct 26, 2003.

1. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

So my citys on fire. Great, the community college near my city is already on fire and its spreading quickly ahhhhh this is so crazy. OMGomOGmogmOGMOMGoMGOMGOMGoMG, delis is out with her friends when our city is on fire, what the hell is up with that omg i wish i could hang out iwhtm y firends when the city is on fire geez.

the skys all red and ish im like AAHHHHHH fire. yeah so this is crazy. well so far 1 person has died from the fire and how the hell did 3 fires just pop out of nowhere.

post replies now!

2. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

forgot to add my location is southern california

3. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

I know I shouldn't be joking about it but the first
    thing that came to mind was that song "the roof the
    roof the roof is on fire"..you know the song..ok i'm done..
    good night..

4. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

that shit is like covering all of southern california.. its all over my car and house and shit all over in orange county

5. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

naw mang its cool that was funny

6. type R

type R Senior Member

7. phism

phism Member

if it's a rich neighborhood, go fire

8. rip

rip Elite Member

fires in rancho cucamunga and and somewhere that starts with an f i cant think of it right now. but yeah i was talkin to my grandma earlier and she said ashes and shit were all over by here. and she lives in orange county that fires burnin shit up.

9. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

:lol:

10. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

yeah. i live near one of these cities with the fire going on, at first i didnt pay attent to it, buts its almost been a week now. i didnt see the sun all day today due to the smoke. i was driving on the freeway and i saw a tractor grading a hill, with a red sky background, made me think i was on the set of total recall........