Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the shitz

fire to the fullest

So my citys on fire. Great, the community college near my city is already on fire and its spreading quickly ahhhhh this is so crazy. OMGomOGmogmOGMOMGoMGOMGOMGoMG, delis is out with her friends when our city is on fire, what the hell is up with that omg i wish i could hang out iwhtm y firends when the city is on fire geez.

the skys all red and ish im like AAHHHHHH fire. yeah so this is crazy. well so far 1 person has died from the fire and how the hell did 3 fires just pop out of nowhere.

post replies now!

I know I shouldn't be joking about it but the first

thing that came to mind was that song "the roof the

roof the roof is on fire"..you know the song..ok i'm done..

good night..

fires in rancho cucamunga and and somewhere that starts with an f i cant think of it right now. but yeah i was talkin to my grandma earlier and she said ashes and shit were all over by here. and she lives in orange county that fires burnin shit up.

Originally posted by NOUM

I know I shouldn't be joking about it but the first

thing that came to mind was that song "the roof the

roof the roof is on fire"..you know the song..ok i'm done..

good night..

:lol:

yeah. i live near one of these cities with the fire going on, at first i didnt pay attent to it, buts its almost been a week now. i didnt see the sun all day today due to the smoke. i was driving on the freeway and i saw a tractor grading a hill, with a red sky background, made me think i was on the set of total recall........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this