fire to the fullest

the shitz

So my citys on fire. Great, the community college near my city is already on fire and its spreading quickly ahhhhh this is so crazy. OMGomOGmogmOGMOMGoMGOMGOMGoMG, delis is out with her friends when our city is on fire, what the hell is up with that omg i wish i could hang out iwhtm y firends when the city is on fire geez.

the skys all red and ish im like AAHHHHHH fire. yeah so this is crazy. well so far 1 person has died from the fire and how the hell did 3 fires just pop out of nowhere.

post replies now!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fires in rancho cucamunga and and somewhere that starts with an f i cant think of it right now. but yeah i was talkin to my grandma earlier and she said ashes and shit were all over by here. and she lives in orange county that fires burnin shit up.

yeah. i live near one of these cities with the fire going on, at first i didnt pay attent to it, buts its almost been a week now. i didnt see the sun all day today due to the smoke. i was driving on the freeway and i saw a tractor grading a hill, with a red sky background, made me think i was on the set of total recall........

Archived