1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fake ass gangstas

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by yel 2k, Jun 29, 2001.

1. yel 2k

yel 2k 12oz Senior Member

fake ass gangstas

Discussion started by yel 2k - Jun 29, 2001

ok ive noticed an increase in the number of suburban and urban kids in massachusetts who think they are crips. is this the cool thing all the sudden. i was talking shit to this kid earlier tonight threatening him and he says hes gonna get his crips after me. i didnt think of beating his ass till he said that but after he said it i beat him.. what is wrong with these klowns???? has anyone else noticed this silly stuff???

yel 2k - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 29, 2001

gangsta this,gangsta that....what do you feel about tagbangers!?

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. stiches

stiches 12oz Member

stiches - Replied Jun 29, 2001

im more gangster than id like to be

stiches - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jun 29, 2001

a lot of times when i would go home to visit my parents i would give them hugs.....beat that bitches

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. yel 2k

yel 2k 12oz Senior Member

yel 2k - Replied Jun 29, 2001

they are super cool yeah they are they put there little tags on my pieces to make there tags stick out someday im gonna catch one of em and put a tag on their toe..... oh yeah the other kids i hate are the ones who think they got a reputation and when you first meet em they say who they are and than follow it by youve probably heard stories about me

yel 2k - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 29, 2001

ahahahahaha...so many,,,so many..fuckin chumps...tag bangers..little fuckin kids came up to me and talked about graff..i didnt let them know i write....so it was funnier...i wanted to know why graff was graff...they came up with a bunch of stuffin nonsence...and let me know that tag bangin was the way to go...then i told how fake they were and used the word toy to suprise them....then they knew somebody standing in front of them was a writer....fuckin las vegas....biggest luagh i've had in that town...

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Inept

Inept 12oz Member

Inept - Replied Jun 29, 2001

There's this little queer 'gang' that's running around the area I live in. They call themselves 'LC' or Lil' Crips. So fucking funny. All of them pack these small little knives and they run around asking 8th graders for dollars.

Inept - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Jun 29, 2001

oops....i didn't realize this was here...
    yea, dumbasses. i like to call it forsaking your
    own personality.

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Jun 29, 2001

i remember like in 6 7 8th grade, we were either stoners or gangsters. 13 years old acting like were running in a gang. we were some hard ass suburb kids. but if youre in a gang, youre a pussy. gans are a bunch of pussies that come together cuz they aint shit without eachother. i walk around by myself and no one is gonna run up on me.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. chizm

chizm 12oz Senior Member

chizm - Replied Jun 29, 2001

its more about the asian gangs in my city.

knife hand chop.

chizm - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Jun 29, 2001

tagbangers suck...my crew used to get tagbanged, its bullshit when someone with no where near as much skill as you diss's your peice and threatens to kill you..graff is pretty nonviolent now it seems...no guns really, guns suck...i remember in the early 90s when i just started they had some serious problems with it, its when all the gangviolence was still poppin off and writing was really starting to blow up, mostly in the south part of the state where my crew is from, San Diego...same with Los Angeles, lots of violence...anyway, im just rambling..but what the fuck is with crips in massachusets...thats fucking retarded..of all my time in north cali i have met one true to the game real bonified crip, was also a oldschool writer and down with white pride, and he worshiped the devil to, as well as sold meth and crack..talk about a evil mothafuckah..he went back to the pen for firebombing somebodys house cause he jumped our freind, allthough it was cool bombing with him cause he wasnt taking no shit from anyone..down in LA i was lucky enough to get mugged with my boy by 15 of crips..VSC came up on all our blue paint and our weed...but i guess my point is, that i came up influenced from..............never mind im just rambling....

12. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth 12oz Senior Member

Jesus of Nazareth - Replied Jun 29, 2001

There was a group of kids here that called themselves the "goodfellas"......hahahaha....

Jesus of Nazareth - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: