fake ass gangstas

yel 2k

ok ive noticed an increase in the number of suburban and urban kids in massachusetts who think they are crips. is this the cool thing all the sudden. i was talking shit to this kid earlier tonight threatening him and he says hes gonna get his crips after me. i didnt think of beating his ass till he said that but after he said it i beat him.. what is wrong with these klowns???? has anyone else noticed this silly stuff???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy!wonka:

gangsta this,gangsta that....what do you feel about tagbangers!?

they are super cool yeah they are they put there little tags on my pieces to make there tags stick out someday im gonna catch one of em and put a tag on their toe..... oh yeah the other kids i hate are the ones who think they got a reputation and when you first meet em they say who they are and than follow it by youve probably heard stories about me

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

youve probably heard stories about me

ahahahahaha...so many,,,so many..fuckin chumps...tag bangers..little fuckin kids came up to me and talked about graff..i didnt let them know i write....so it was funnier...i wanted to know why graff was graff...they came up with a bunch of stuffin nonsence...and let me know that tag bangin was the way to go...then i told how fake they were and used the word toy to suprise them....then they knew somebody standing in front of them was a writer....fuckin las vegas....biggest luagh i've had in that town...

There's this little queer 'gang' that's running around the area I live in. They call themselves 'LC' or Lil' Crips. So fucking funny. All of them pack these small little knives and they run around asking 8th graders for dollars.

i remember like in 6 7 8th grade, we were either stoners or gangsters. 13 years old acting like were running in a gang. we were some hard ass suburb kids. but if youre in a gang, youre a pussy. gans are a bunch of pussies that come together cuz they aint shit without eachother. i walk around by myself and no one is gonna run up on me.

Guest Remy Martin

tagbangers suck...my crew used to get tagbanged, its bullshit when someone with no where near as much skill as you diss's your peice and threatens to kill you..graff is pretty nonviolent now it seems...no guns really, guns suck...i remember in the early 90s when i just started they had some serious problems with it, its when all the gangviolence was still poppin off and writing was really starting to blow up, mostly in the south part of the state where my crew is from, San Diego...same with Los Angeles, lots of violence...anyway, im just rambling..but what the fuck is with crips in massachusets...thats fucking retarded..of all my time in north cali i have met one true to the game real bonified crip, was also a oldschool writer and down with white pride, and he worshiped the devil to, as well as sold meth and crack..talk about a evil mothafuckah..he went back to the pen for firebombing somebodys house cause he jumped our freind, allthough it was cool bombing with him cause he wasnt taking no shit from anyone..down in LA i was lucky enough to get mugged with my boy by 15 of crips..VSC came up on all our blue paint and our weed...but i guess my point is, that i came up influenced from..............never mind im just rambling....

Archived