Dreaming of being dead

Pinup

I was told this was impossible.... but i've dreamt about this several times.....

One memorable one was one i came out of this elevator to find myself in this never ending lawn - heaven - where all these old people were sitting around in circles and then i was explained you could check what your alive relatives were doing on "Visit days".....then I remember falling through the grass and hovering along some train tracks....

Dreaming rules.

I've also dreamt a couple times about people trying to convince me to commit suicide, including one time where i was meeting myself, and gave myself flowers and we scratched lottery tickets with our feet before he/i explained i had to kill myself...

Any similar death related or death dreams ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pinup

I've also dreamt a couple times about people trying to convince me to commit suicide, including one time where i was meeting myself, and gave myself flowers and we scratched lottery tickets with our feet before he/i explained i had to kill myself...

sorry, i just have something to do over here....

*backs away while smiling, then turns and runs yelling "get away from me you freeeeeek!!!*

Archived