Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pinup

Dreaming of being dead

I was told this was impossible.... but i've dreamt about this several times.....

One memorable one was one i came out of this elevator to find myself in this never ending lawn - heaven - where all these old people were sitting around in circles and then i was explained you could check what your alive relatives were doing on "Visit days".....then I remember falling through the grass and hovering along some train tracks....

Dreaming rules.

I've also dreamt a couple times about people trying to convince me to commit suicide, including one time where i was meeting myself, and gave myself flowers and we scratched lottery tickets with our feet before he/i explained i had to kill myself...

Any similar death related or death dreams ?

I had a dream a friend of mine died and there was a huge day party in Golden Gate Park being thrown in his memory

ive died in dreams

apparently its sign of great changes in your life.

once i dreamt i was a shogun and i was assasinated by a posse of samurai...

they stabbed me to death with small little daggers.

it was strange.

ive dreamt of being torn aparty by a 14 foot alligater in a swiming pool filled with milk several times. i also dreamt my lungs were filled with ice and as it melted i slowly died from pulmonary adema.

Originally posted by Pinup

I've also dreamt a couple times about people trying to convince me to commit suicide, including one time where i was meeting myself, and gave myself flowers and we scratched lottery tickets with our feet before he/i explained i had to kill myself...

sorry, i just have something to do over here....

*backs away while smiling, then turns and runs yelling "get away from me you freeeeeek!!!*

I dreamt a shop keeper thought i stole i peice of PK (i didn't, i put the money on the counter cos there was a line and walked out) and he followed me onto the street and shot me in the head - it was cool

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this