1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

digital camera users

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by platapie, Jun 4, 2002.

1. platapie

platapie Guest

digital camera users

Discussion started by platapie - Jun 4, 2002

alright so i think i would liek to invest in one of these little bad boys but my delima is i know nothign about the lil fuckers.
    so heres teh deal i got about 200 bucks im willing to throw down on one.
    and i was wonderign if you guys could refer me to one in my price range. or if i shoudl hit up someoone on ebay even tho i dont even no how to use stupid ebay. but feedback is wanted.

mammero
    pistol
    makros
    some of you other digi cam heads help me out.

2. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Jun 4, 2002

if i were you id save up an extra 150 and get a new nikon coolpix 2500 which are around 350...im looking to get one when i save up some cash....2.1 megapixels and shoots up to 1600x1200...has a swivel lense which is another neat little feature...plus theyre small enough to fit into a shirt pocket...

so i was just flipping through a camera catalog and found something in your price range...if you dont feel like saving up another 150....
    the cannon powershot a10 seems like a good camera for its price...$190

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

greedy mars - Replied Jun 4, 2002

i got a hewlet packshit.. and it blows.. i had a sony 9vxlt95 or something but i traded it in for a computer and a shitty digital

4. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Jun 4, 2002

oh yeah i dont need some super macker i just want one thats good and that does the job i want it too take decent pics and stuff.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jun 4, 2002

i have one and a uploading program with it...the program is not compatible with my computer..my computer is better than they ever knew.make sure this doesnt happen to you...

if anybody knows how to solve this problem..let me know.i'll post pics of my mommy nekkid.;)

6. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Jun 4, 2002

i tried typeing that ina search and i got no love.:(

7. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Jun 5, 2002

i dont know if you can hit up a best buy...(if theres one in your area) but im in the same boat as you cause im about to buy one, back to the point they have 2 sonys, one for 200, and a better one for 270...not too much more than 200 but it looks quality with all the digital talk and its quite small...chek the site and see if they got it..plus i havent had any trouble with sony gear

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Jun 5, 2002

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/a20_a10/index.html

heres the page off cannon....the a10 is the cheaper one, 190 dollars is what i saw it priced for...ill try to get you a webpage that has pricing on it too....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jun 5, 2002

A good cheap model is the Sony Cybershot.
    I got the P30 which is 1.2 mega pixels which is about as low as you can go. It has a 6x zoom which is better than the 2x zoom on most cameras. Plus it has a mpeg and animated gif feature. IT comes with a 4MB sony memory stick which holds about 11 photos on hi res. So you would probably want a bigger one. I bought a generic 128MB one and it stores 700 and something hi res photos.
    You've seen the quality. It not bad. It would look better if I read the instructions. I got mine for like 145 refurbished/used @ a Sony Outlet here. What you need to do is invest in a rechargable battery and charger cause these batteries waste fast.
    Go to http://www.bestbuy.com and they have a compare feature where you can compare the stats of 2 cameras. Helpful.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

xwibxonex - Replied Jun 5, 2002

as for the uploading part.. u dont always need software... for exaple my completely shitty digi cam is quite easy to upload thru my adobe ps 6.1 software... my cam sucks lol... little info for all of u.. never get a 40 dollar one not worth it AT all... now i want adobe 7 update :(

xwibxonex - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus 12oz Member

Ken E. Bus - Replied Jun 5, 2002

I just got the new Sony CD Mavica 300. I'm loving it, but it ran about $699 after rebates and such.

Check around and save up a little more money. I would not settle for less than a 3.0 pixel camera. They are coming down in price and it's always better to have higher quality than you need instead of stuck with a camera that doesn't take the pictures you want.

Ken E. Bus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. BIG T

BIG T 12oz Member

BIG T - Replied Jun 5, 2002

let me see what i can figure out for you... you best come through with the flicks though!!!!!:eek:

BIG T - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

amItoolate? - Replied Jun 5, 2002

heres another question fer yall

i just got hold of a dope ass digi cam and i got some pics id like to post but aint really messed with it yet could someone briefly tell me what i gotta do or direct me to where its posted id appreciate it...werd

amItoolate? - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Vlad

Vlad 12oz Senior Member

Vlad - Replied Jun 5, 2002

Canon cams are very dope, but not too cheap.

Vlad - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. STEAMTOWN

STEAMTOWN New Jack

STEAMTOWN - Replied Jun 5, 2002

i like having the actual photo, but film does get expensive, going thru a roll
    a month is no joke

STEAMTOWN - Rank: New Jack - Messages: