digital camera users

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

alright so i think i would liek to invest in one of these little bad boys but my delima is i know nothign about the lil fuckers.

so heres teh deal i got about 200 bucks im willing to throw down on one.

and i was wonderign if you guys could refer me to one in my price range. or if i shoudl hit up someoone on ebay even tho i dont even no how to use stupid ebay. but feedback is wanted.

mammero

pistol

makros

some of you other digi cam heads help me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i were you id save up an extra 150 and get a new nikon coolpix 2500 which are around 350...im looking to get one when i save up some cash....2.1 megapixels and shoots up to 1600x1200...has a swivel lense which is another neat little feature...plus theyre small enough to fit into a shirt pocket...

so i was just flipping through a camera catalog and found something in your price range...if you dont feel like saving up another 150....

the cannon powershot a10 seems like a good camera for its price...$190

Guest greedy mars

i got a hewlet packshit.. and it blows.. i had a sony 9vxlt95 or something but i traded it in for a computer and a shitty digital

Guest platapie

oh yeah i dont need some super macker i just want one thats good and that does the job i want it too take decent pics and stuff.

Guest willy.wonka

i have one and a uploading program with it...the program is not compatible with my computer..my computer is better than they ever knew.make sure this doesnt happen to you...

if anybody knows how to solve this problem..let me know.i'll post pics of my mommy nekkid.;)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by sectorTVA

the cannon powershot a10 seems like a good camera for its price...$190

i tried typeing that ina search and i got no love.:(

i dont know if you can hit up a best buy...(if theres one in your area) but im in the same boat as you cause im about to buy one, back to the point they have 2 sonys, one for 200, and a better one for 270...not too much more than 200 but it looks quality with all the digital talk and its quite small...chek the site and see if they got it..plus i havent had any trouble with sony gear

A good cheap model is the Sony Cybershot.

I got the P30 which is 1.2 mega pixels which is about as low as you can go. It has a 6x zoom which is better than the 2x zoom on most cameras. Plus it has a mpeg and animated gif feature. IT comes with a 4MB sony memory stick which holds about 11 photos on hi res. So you would probably want a bigger one. I bought a generic 128MB one and it stores 700 and something hi res photos.

You've seen the quality. It not bad. It would look better if I read the instructions. I got mine for like 145 refurbished/used @ a Sony Outlet here. What you need to do is invest in a rechargable battery and charger cause these batteries waste fast.

Go to http://www.bestbuy.com and they have a compare feature where you can compare the stats of 2 cameras. Helpful.

as for the uploading part.. u dont always need software... for exaple my completely shitty digi cam is quite easy to upload thru my adobe ps 6.1 software... my cam sucks lol... little info for all of u.. never get a 40 dollar one not worth it AT all... now i want adobe 7 update :(

I just got the new Sony CD Mavica 300. I'm loving it, but it ran about $699 after rebates and such.

Check around and save up a little more money. I would not settle for less than a 3.0 pixel camera. They are coming down in price and it's always better to have higher quality than you need instead of stuck with a camera that doesn't take the pictures you want.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

if anybody knows how to solve this problem..let me know.i'll post pics of my mommy nekkid.;)

let me see what i can figure out for you... you best come through with the flicks though!!!!!:eek:

heres another question fer yall

i just got hold of a dope ass digi cam and i got some pics id like to post but aint really messed with it yet could someone briefly tell me what i gotta do or direct me to where its posted id appreciate it...werd

Archived