digi cams

pissdrunkwhat?!

i dont know if theres already a thread about this but i really dont fuckin care cause if it is the damn thing is pages back. i recently went looking at em and most were like 200-400 bucks i was like shit you know so i was wondering if any of you knew about any good ones that are fairly inexpensive like 150 tops all i need it for is taking pictures i dont need it to be a combination cell phone fax machine laser rifle or nothing.. just to take pictures..so help a brotha out hah:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dephect

being aussie prices are totally different, but i will give you the basics for when your choosing one to buy.

Most of the pics on the net (if they are taken with a digital camera) are generally over 3.7 mega pixels.

the higher the megapixels, the better quality the picture will be. ONes around 2 to 3.5 are fuzzy and aren't that flash.

Basically, be willing to spend that extra bit on a camera.

haha thats fine but all the ones i saw were like 300 but they had all these other options i didnt want... basicly what im looking for is one that takes good pictures so aparently over 3.7 megapixels and as far as options go the only thing i care about is color flicks black and white and maybe some size options or something hah but thats about it

I got myself a Sony Cybershot 1.something megapixel one a while back for 150 refurbished from the Sony Outlet here. Works fine for me. If you can find one you could probably get it for 150 New since they started with 145800 megapixels now.

take a look at some of the pics i took with it.

here

like pistol said you could check out shit direct from sony, i got the sony dsc p 71, its the 3.2 megapixelone.

basically like somone said here before unless your planning on using photos for superimportant work any digi will work fine and the pics can come out looking nice. just search around for deals.

oh and dont forget at bestbuy you can finance with no interest for like 3 months i think on under 200 buck stuff...i think

Guest YinzerXpress

round my way they got this place called BEST BUY, i dont know if they are nationwide or whatever, but i got my digi there and it was only a hundred bucks, some hewlett packard deal

CNET dot COM

Check www.cnet.com. Here's the direct link to digital cameras: http://electronics.cnet.com/electronics/0-...09.html?tag=dir

I always check that site for reviews (both by their reviewers and by users) of any electronic product I'm considering buying. It's where I looked first when I knew I wanted a digital camera. (I would give you advice, but I spent $500 on mine, so it's apparently more than you want to spend).

Regardless, check the site. They're extremely knowledgable and can help you out .. whatever you're looking to spend.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

yea but im not gay.... thanks bob im checking that site out right now and later im gonna go to best buy and circuit city or something and see whats up. thanks for all your help everyone:D

Support a local photo shop and buy from them. Best Buy already has enough customers ..

If you do decide to go to Best Buy, do NOT, under any circumstances, buy their warranty .. no matter how hard they push it on you. Get it through the manufacturer, if you want to purchase one. I've had friends completely fucked over by their lies. Blah.

Guest THEdude

hey stupid why don't you do some research :

www.google.com

lol I got this from you asshole, right back at you.

but seriously, shut up.

I don't think you'll find a real good one at a low price, check the pawn shops and local flea markets, take via destination pottet.

Originally posted by swif1

http://www.minoltausa.com/eprise/main/Mino...&Mname=DiMAGE_X

for $350 dollars for that and a 128 memory card, do you think that's good?

*edit*

it's a used one, and i can trust the person who's selling it.

so how much do you guys think i can lower this to? 300?

damn..it's only 2 megapixels, nevermind.

My previous post applies to everyone looking to get a digital camera:

Check www.cnet.com. Here's the direct link to digital cameras: http://electronics.cnet.com/electro...09.html?tag=dir

I always check that site for reviews (both by their reviewers and by users) of any electronic product I'm considering buying. It's where I looked first when I knew I wanted a digital camera. (I would give you advice, but I spent $500 on mine, so it's apparently more than you want to spend).

Regardless, check the site. They're extremely knowledgable and can help you out .. whatever you're looking to spend.

Originally posted by THEdude

hey stupid why don't you do some research :

www.google.com

lol I got this from you asshole, right back at you.

but seriously, shut up.

I don't think you'll find a real good one at a low price, check the pawn shops and local flea markets, take via destination pottet.

"I got this from you asshole, right back at you."

i don't understand.

trust me, i can find cameras on my own. it's just that this "opportunity" doesn't pop up in my face everyday.

if it seems like i'm asking too for much help on 12oz, block me.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by swif1

"I got this from you asshole, right back at you."

i don't understand.

trust me, i can find cameras on my own. it's just that this "opportunity" doesn't pop up in my face everyday.

if it seems like i'm asking too for much help on 12oz, block me.

oh oops my bad dude, I wasnt reffering to whatever you posted, to be honest i didn't read any replies on this thread, it's just that wale is emo and i bully him around like the little bitch he is, in other words I don't know what happened.:)

Archived