Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Did first public piece tonight..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by transcend, Jul 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transcend

transcend Guest

As the title of this thread clearly states, I did my first "piece" tonight out where it is in view of the general public. It was nice. O.K. so maybe the fill-in wasn't as clean as it could have been. And perhaps my process wasn't the most efficient, but I did it. It was like watching a child grow http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> only better, 'cause there wasn't all that mess with the back-talking and disrespect and what-not.

Anyway, I have two questions:
    [list=1]
    [*][b]Typically speaking, what is everybody's average time for an average piece on an average illegal wall?[/b] Mine was about 20-30 minutes. Just wondering if I'm making myself pig bait.
    [*][b]If I post a flick, what will be the ratio of constructive criticism to outright shit-talking that I will recieve from everybody?[/b] Just wondering if it would be helpful.
    [/list=a]
    Geez up, Freeze up, Bounce to this
    transcend

[This message has been edited by transcend (edited 07-09-2001).]

2. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

is this a fucking joke?

3. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

Cops need some serious help if they are this desperate in trying to understand a writer. Fucking Idiots.

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Your mom did her first public piece tonight.

------------------
    Girls suck.

5. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

constructive critiscm 25%
    shit talking 75%
    oh well the fact is you have the picture and you cant really hold out now. Can you ?

6. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

http://www.inflammable.de:81/isroot/inflammable/cans/bilder/MontanaClassic.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.molotow.de/img/cans.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.inflammable.de:81/isroot/inflammable/utils/lists/dose.jpg'>
    i dunno

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 07-09-2001).]

7. transcend

transcend Guest

MASk! thanks for not being an ass. I've got a fragile ego and self restraint, so I don't think I can bring myself to post a flick after this. Maybe in a couple of months...

ZENYTH.ASP the geez up thing........was a joke. It's something I heard in some old Snoop Dogg song. I'm sorry if it offended you're cop radar or whatever.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hi, we havent met, im seeking...

this is the wrong place for the post, it should go in the third rail, or if you post the flic, in the bench. you should also change your name and learn about the history of graff. you're about to clowned like mad and you dont even know it...
    ordinarily i would just move this to the right place but the questions youve asked are already out there on the board... i suggest findign the answers before you ask new questions...

dont say i didnt warn you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.