Did first public piece tonight..

Guest transcend

Guest transcend

As the title of this thread clearly states, I did my first "piece" tonight out where it is in view of the general public. It was nice. O.K. so maybe the fill-in wasn't as clean as it could have been. And perhaps my process wasn't the most efficient, but I did it. It was like watching a child grow http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> only better, 'cause there wasn't all that mess with the back-talking and disrespect and what-not.

Anyway, I have two questions:

[*]Typically speaking, what is everybody's average time for an average piece on an average illegal wall? Mine was about 20-30 minutes. Just wondering if I'm making myself pig bait.

[*]If I post a flick, what will be the ratio of constructive criticism to outright shit-talking that I will recieve from everybody? Just wondering if it would be helpful.

[/list=a]

Geez up, Freeze up, Bounce to this

transcend

[This message has been edited by transcend (edited 07-09-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest transcend

MASk! thanks for not being an ass. I've got a fragile ego and self restraint, so I don't think I can bring myself to post a flick after this. Maybe in a couple of months...

ZENYTH.ASP the geez up thing........was a joke. It's something I heard in some old Snoop Dogg song. I'm sorry if it offended you're cop radar or whatever.

hi, we havent met, im seeking...

this is the wrong place for the post, it should go in the third rail, or if you post the flic, in the bench. you should also change your name and learn about the history of graff. you're about to clowned like mad and you dont even know it...

ordinarily i would just move this to the right place but the questions youve asked are already out there on the board... i suggest findign the answers before you ask new questions...

dont say i didnt warn you.

Archived