....crew bs........

CAPS

....I'm sick as shit of my crew pissing in each others faces. 2 guys keep fuckin bustin each other to the point one of the better kids is wanting to leave the crew and get with a better known one. Now i fuckin hate soap operas. I get sick of ," he said" and ,"but he said". If you are lucky enough to be a in a good crew, don't be a pussy and bitch about who's style is better or who has more paint..... JUST FUCKIN PAINT. If you have beef, talk to that cat and get your shit straight. Dont create inhouse rukus. The point of a crew is brotherhood. It's representing skill and being down for a cause or the cause. It's about crushing everything you do, not just painting but being true. Being a good parent or student. Being resposible for your shit. Whatever you do you are to crush it. When you are out you represent ALL the time not just when you write but with your life. I dont want pussies in my crew who bicker and shit. Grow up and be true.

That's it.

Just had that to spit..............

CAPS............... crushing display of milk chug.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO FUCKEN SHIT. I'M SO SICK OF ASSHOLES ACTIN LIKE THEIR GRAFF STATUS IS WHO THEY ARE, FUCK THAT GET SOME BALLS AND JOIN A GANG IF YOU WANNA BE HARD. I HAVE A CLOSE HOMEBOY WHO'S FROM AN EXTREMELY BIG CRU AND WE GOT INTO BEEF OVER SOME BULLSHIT. HE SMEARED MY REP ALL OVER THE TOWN AND GOT SOME FOOL WHO HAD THE SAME NAME AS ME INTO HIS CRU. THIS FOOL ACTS LIKE A GANGSTER NOW, EVEN THOUGH I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS A THRIFTSTORE TIGHTSHIRT FAG, HE FAKES THE FUNK WIT ME EVEN THOUGH AS YOUNGSTERS I WAS THE ONE IN JUVI ALL THE TIME. ANYWAYS I GOT ALL RAPPED UP IN THIS BULLSHIT UNTIL I CHECKED MYSELF AND REALISED THAT ITS ALL PUSSY ASS BULLSHIT. PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND CHECK THEIR SHIT OR GET THEY SHIT MASHED ON.

STOLEN LANDX3

Guest dukeofyork

h aha...yea, you cant forget the famous two lines...

hit me back in about an hour...

and

ill call you back in a few.

when you hear either of these, pack your bags and go out solo.

Archived