Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

....crew bs........

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by CAPS, Nov 6, 2001.

1. CAPS

CAPS Member

....I'm sick as shit of my crew pissing in each others faces. 2 guys keep fuckin bustin each other to the point one of the better kids is wanting to leave the crew and get with a better known one. Now i fuckin hate soap operas. I get sick of ," he said" and ,"but he said". If you are lucky enough to be a in a good crew, don't be a pussy and bitch about who's style is better or who has more paint..... JUST FUCKIN PAINT. If you have beef, talk to that cat and get your shit straight. Dont create inhouse rukus. The point of a crew is brotherhood. It's representing skill and being down for a cause or the cause. It's about crushing everything you do, not just painting but being true. Being a good parent or student. Being resposible for your shit. Whatever you do you are to crush it. When you are out you represent ALL the time not just when you write but with your life. I dont want pussies in my crew who bicker and shit. Grow up and be true.

That's it.

Just had that to spit..............

CAPS............... crushing display of milk chug.

2. CATS

CATS Senior Member

TRUE LIFE....
    Life as we know it is imitating art, or is it art imitating life....

3. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

tell the both of them that they are being ho's, then give them a fish each so they can slap the shit out of each other until they are happy campers.

4. You Are a Toy

You Are a Toy Member

i dont know but it's wicked fahkin stupid. fahk this im going to scootah's to watch slapshot.

5. Esai

Esai Member

NO FUCKEN SHIT. I'M SO SICK OF ASSHOLES ACTIN LIKE THEIR GRAFF STATUS IS WHO THEY ARE, FUCK THAT GET SOME BALLS AND JOIN A GANG IF YOU WANNA BE HARD. I HAVE A CLOSE HOMEBOY WHO'S FROM AN EXTREMELY BIG CRU AND WE GOT INTO BEEF OVER SOME BULLSHIT. HE SMEARED MY REP ALL OVER THE TOWN AND GOT SOME FOOL WHO HAD THE SAME NAME AS ME INTO HIS CRU. THIS FOOL ACTS LIKE A GANGSTER NOW, EVEN THOUGH I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS A THRIFTSTORE TIGHTSHIRT FAG, HE FAKES THE FUNK WIT ME EVEN THOUGH AS YOUNGSTERS I WAS THE ONE IN JUVI ALL THE TIME. ANYWAYS I GOT ALL RAPPED UP IN THIS BULLSHIT UNTIL I CHECKED MYSELF AND REALISED THAT ITS ALL PUSSY ASS BULLSHIT. PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND CHECK THEIR SHIT OR GET THEY SHIT MASHED ON.

STOLEN LANDX3

6. cdz

cdz Member

crews are kinda silly if they arent your best friends, maybe its just me...
    -cdz $0.02

7. hypochondriac#1

hypochondriac#1 Banned

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

crews suck. i just write with my friends who are in different crews.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

fuck what i said above, crews are gay and so are "friends" that say they are going to call you back a little later and never do.

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

i try to keep my crews as close as possible...

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

h aha...yea, you cant forget the famous two lines...

hit me back in about an hour...

and

ill call you back in a few.

when you hear either of these, pack your bags and go out solo.