COMPUTER HELP THREAD

sarcasm

So, i see a lot of threads being created, asking for board member's help to solve common comuter errors and/or software help, etc. So, as trying to make a helpful thread, let this be the place to ask any questions related to your computer/laptop. I know there are a lot of people on this board, who can help, so be a pal... and lend a helping hand....

so to start this thread off: i have a pdf file, which turns out to be 100 pages. i need to print out these pages, but i don't want to print the entire 100 pages (waste of ink and paper...) i heard theres a way to resize/shrink the stuff on each page of the pdf file... so like, instead of me printing 100 pages, can i shrink it down, so it can fit entirely onto 50 pages? if so, spit some help, i'd appreciate it... and so will other people if they ever need to do this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why not just print the pages you need now, then print the ohters as needed.

if you shrink them there goona be hard to read. with a crappy printer near imposible.

but you should be able to print, thumb nails and in your printer options you should be able to resize the documents by %points.

ctrl + P.

Originally posted by sarcasm

so to start this thread off: i have a pdf file, which turns out to be 100 pages. i need to print out these pages, but i don't want to print the entire 100 pages (waste of ink and paper...) i heard theres a way to resize/shrink the stuff on each page of the pdf file... so like, instead of me printing 100 pages, can i shrink it down, so it can fit entirely onto 50 pages? if so, spit some help, i'd appreciate it... and so will other people if they ever need to do this...

Rather than printing all the pages, why don;t you print only the ones you need..like so:

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/printhelp.jpg'>

Archived