Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

childless by choice - humpday not hump children!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

God Damn! America, keep a fuckin eye on your kids! People are snatching them off the streets like grapes off a vine... WTF? Is this some American tradition I never heard of? Like, it seems so crazy prevalent that it leads me to believe it's learned behavior... I guess it's pretty compulsive too, but... Still, is this something like predjudice that needs to be stamped out in all communities (as much as possible)? Awareness campaigns? Neighborhood Watch where all the neighbors watch each other? How does this happen? It seems like car theft but different... What if this was like our national 'closet skeleton'? We're actually a bunch of kidnappers... NO WONDER we have such lax immigration laws... I get it, 'land of the free [free to lose your kids, and for me to poop on]'... Food for thought!

2. sneak

sneak Guest

first hahaha

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

where's all the conspiracy theorists when you need them...

uh... I'm thinking of joining the army and sending a big check to the GOP...

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's bad enough having to deal with your own kids, why would you wanna lift someone else's little brat off their hands?

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uh... to fuck 'em and kill 'em... DUH!!!
    jeez

6. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

7. Abracadabra

whatever floats your boat

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

not my boat, I like skinny white girls but I like them old enough to get themselves drunk before I arrive on scene... I'm just pointing out the trend...

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

It's the Jews trying to take heat off Palestine since Bush approves of a Palestinian state.

10. Abracadabra

i know the english had a thing for kidnapping earlier in the year, i didn't know it was the latest national pastime in the states though. any good stories in the media about it lately?

speaking of sex and killing with children i was watching this program on the bbc or channel 4 or something the other day where they interviewed pedophiles and stuff. interesting. they actually showed partly pixeled-out photos of this one guy screwing a 5 year old, and various other gruesome pictures. it was pretty hard to watch

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

the UK and the ROI have NO idea, we could abduct both your countries over a weekend!

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

^^Notice the sep. 9 date. 2 days before 9/11

it further illustrates that the Jews are involved they hate milk.

13. Abracadabra

i wouldn't say that. i was actually suprised how many 'missing person' posters there were around the city when i first got here. and in the time i've been here i've seen em pull a few bodies out of the river accross the street from my apartment.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i think a child rapist/kidnapper lives up the street from me
    he sure has the van for it
    -70s chevy van
    -no windows except for the small moon shaped window on the side
    -tint like whoa!
    -a curtain between the front and back
    shit this guy has everything

and hes always drunk
    so yea he rapes little kids
    im positive of it