CD REVIEWS

defyoner

lets see....

AESOP ROCK - FLOAT

out of 10 i would give it about an 8..

there are some really good tracks on the CD, but some of the production is poor. Also i think that Slug did a poor job on the ILL BE OK track. on the other hand i think the track with Dose One is one of the best tracks that ive ever heard. This Album is a definite Buy if you like hipHop for the Lyrics, and not that much for beats.

-----

SixToo - Songs I hate and others...

This although its only 9 tracks, id give it a 9, the tracks are amazing, atleast the production on it. I have not had much of a chance to listen to the Lyrics but ill re post this review when i get a chance. I wish that he would not have put the Grimey Inks the moment on that CD considering that its on the Anticon Giga Single.

-----

If any of you out there had any thing to say about these CD's reply to this. Werd...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sage Francis

Still Sick

Over all......I'd say it was a 7 out of 10....sage is sick as hell, and there is a lot of talent on the cd, but some of the production quality is poor (the cd is a cd-r).....a lot of the tracks are unreleased, and live.....over all a sick album......I'd recommend it.

I just got So-called Artists "Paint by Numbers", but I haven't had the chance to listen to it....

sage ehh..

not a fan gets really annoying.

i would like an ADM album to come out.

ever since i got DOrian Three.. ive been fiending another dosage from the white boy hip hop kids.

i just picked up this cd:

"THE LONDON HOWLIN' WOLF SESSIONS" for about 3.50 4 bucks american. ouh its great. howling wolf plus eric clapton, steve winwood, bill wyman and charlie watts.

hot to dungheap for the price.

also bought a shitty motown record.

hard to find decent recordings of motown on cd. recording from my vinyl sounds better.

blah. if anyone hears of a nice supremes or temptations cd give me a shout.

Jesus of Nazer....

yea i also had the same fellings on the Sage album.. the only thing that draws me away from supporting his stuff is that he is an ass hole. the guy is way too full of him self. he thinks that hes fucking Pdiddy or some thing. Hes still a good rapper...

Guest professor poopatronic

mr bungle- california

id give this album a 9.8 out of 10. it's seriously that good and i'm just beginning to figure out its meaning. i thought rock was completely dead until i heard this album. go steal it now.

Bob, i thank you for finally realizing that adm is the man. this guy is my favorite to see freestyle live. he's sick... end of story.

i want a copy of funk bunker fleet's "so handsom" by romen rock. i would really like this and would trade some shit or buy it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 08-26-2001).]

Archived