Bush Awards Medal of Freedom to Three

mental invalid

one medal for someone who did not prepare for the war he faced or its aftermath in winning the peace.

one medal for someone who did not leave iraq in a stable enough condition to hold suitable elections.

one medal for someone who did not stop 9-11 and called wmds in iraq a slam dunk.

outrageous...to mock such a prestigious medal and to use it to justify your foreign policy is awful...and yet im not suprised

"Did George Tenet get the Medal of Freedom for his 'slam dunk' case for war based on weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist? Did Paul Bremer clinch this honor for speaking out against the administration's bungled war planning only after he'd left the job?" asked David Wade, a spokesman for Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass. "My hunch is that George Bush wasn't using the same standard when honoring Tenet and Bremer that was applied to previous honorees like the pope, Mr. Rogers, Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr."

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6640218/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Bush lauded all three for playing "pivotal roles in great events" and for advancing the cause of liberty in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Ha-ha...I'll say.

If it wasn't for Tenets faulty intelligence...we may never have gone to war with Iraq.

"Jerry, Iraq is free today, and you helped make it so," Bush said, using Bremer's nickname. "And a free Iraq will help make generations of Americans more secure."

Yeah...free. More like Free for all.

Generations of Americans more secure?

Are you fucking kidding me? Bush made sure that generations of Middle Easterns will hate us.

wow. big. golf. clap.

Archived