bright ideas/inventions

ubejinxed

ever have an idea or invention you thought should be carried out?

let see some of my bright ideas include

the U-turn car signal - all those fuckers making u-turns in the left turn lane could benefit from a special signal, not like they'd use it though.

the heated/cooled steering wheel (maybe they have this but my car isn't so up to date) - all those frigid or hell hot days that you can't put your hands on the steering wheel

what's your sliced bread?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

A squeegee you can use on non-flat surfaces. It can push water puddles off asphalt driveways, floor cracks, between tiles, and the such.

I also invented and designed a singing vacuum cleaner with cow fur, and convinced a couple of industry execs that it was a brilliant idea. I shit thee not.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

A squeegee you can use on non-flat surfaces. It can push water puddles off asphalt driveways, floor cracks, between tiles, and the such.

oh ok! good for restaurant applications. most places use a push broom now i think.

cow fur vacuum?? to blend into your cow fur decor/furniture? how can u hear the singing over the vacuum roar? is it with headphones?

The human forklift.

let me explain....

You know those thick belts that movers wear?

Well Imagine if you could have one of those belts,

and once you lift the box or whatever up to the desired height

these two telescopic rods come out of the belt and support the weight.

Then almost all of the weight is supported by your hips and your arms

are just used to steady the object.

Back strain be gone !

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

My invention would be this vacuum tube that you can screw into your bellybutton. Imagine eating whatever you wanted at anytime and all you would have to do is attatch this vacuum and the food gets sucked out immediately while you eat.

Off to the Bullimic Undertones thread.

Archived