blah....just another sketch

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ugh.

C'mon.

Sketch for at least a month before you post anything else. Please. For your sake as well as mine. Everyone is just going to bash the hell out of you and you know it ... this sketch is the exact same as the previous.

Once again, ugh.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

the 's' is nice i guess but the other letters dont go together with it. the 3d is off by the bottom of the 'm', and in the top loop of the 's'...... it took me a while, but think logically when doing 3d its going up so where its messed up if you did it correctly and made it all go up it wouldnt be there and the 3d in the top loop of the 's' shouldnt be there either remember up! go in ONE direction hope i helped ........ just a bunch of rambling

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

[This message has been edited by sect one (edited 07-03-2001).]

Originally posted by retard warfare:

what the fuck.. i am gona make my bro crash photopoint and write them a letter to make them no fee.. he ca do that to think.. and if he cant;.. hel it was fun n amaginin and acting like i am important or tufff?.. i wonder fi he can do that?

???????????

but yeah, damn that photopoint!

Archived