Best New Drink

Gunm

this stuff called "Fuze". It's like a milky sorta juice drink. it has no high fructose corn syrup and has a variety of minerals and vitamins to keep you going. Like anyone cares.

But seriously, it's good shit for sure. I wish they had drinks like this when my weekends were spelled D-O-P-E. Filling pages of my sketchbooks and suddenly realizing i needed food which the mere thought of would turn my stomach into an ugly, nauseated little ball.

Damn, i wish they had this drink back then, it woulda served as breakfast lunch and dinner.

What's your favorite drink to substitute a meal when needed? think about this one.....beer is a given.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Asian Drinks/Breast Milk

Tapioca Express and Quickly. My gf got me hooked on those milk tea pearl drinks.

There's this bomb drink at Quickly, uh, the mango slush with pearls. better than any Slurpee ever. EVER. If you go to Asian supermarkets like Ranch 99, experiment with stuff in their beverage aisle.

I bought this drink and had it just because there was an anime nurse on the package. My gf told me it was baby formula. Tasted like milkshake.

Mr. Brown (from Japan) is the liquid crack coffee to beat this year. Mr brown Cappucino flavor is like Starbucks Doubleshot on PCP

Has anyone here ever tasted breast milk?

Re: Asian Drinks/Breast Milk

Originally posted by LENS

If you go to Asian supermarkets like Ranch 99, experiment with stuff in their beverage aisle.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT get any drink that contains WinterMelon.

I cracked that shit open and imediately tasted dirty socks and stale cookies. I never just throw drinks away, but fuck the fuck, that shit was gone.

Originally posted by LENS

Has anyone here ever tasted breast milk?

Yes. DO NOT apply the patented TittySuck.

*Spellcheckawrecka

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

WELL IT'S NOT SO MUCH A NEW DRINK BUT THE COOLEST WAY TO GET DRUNK IS TO DRINK "HULK JUICE" THAT IS HALF HENNESY & HALF HYPNOTIQ. THE BLUE HYPNO AND THE BROWN OF THE COGNAC TURNS GREEN AND IT TASTES GOOD TOO

unless youre rackin it, you got expensive taste in drinks. i had one flavor of "fuse",it tasted diet. something about a fruit drink with milk in it makes me not want to fuck with it.

Archived