Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Atmosphere:Seven's Travels

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IDrinkSprite, Sep 26, 2003.

1. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

well,my guy has this album now.i listened to most of it and im highly dissapointed and glad i didnt spend 15 bucks on it.Not some of slugs,ants,dibbs best work.nothing on this album appealed to me at all.slug is trying to hard to set to boundries and its not working,overcast was great,lucyford was good,god loves ugly was tight,this is bleh.hopefully his next album will be better.

2. acke

acke New Jack

FaNtAsStIc

:king:

3. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Abusing the Rib is a ok song..i think its off that album....i downloaded it....god loves ugly sucked.

4. space base

space base Senior Member

Theres already at least one thread on this, maybe a few more even.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yup!

but, Ill add to this one anyway...
    I like his music. I liked everything Ive heard so far.
    Has anyone heard that Ode to Christina Ricci
    album? I havent..yet. But i want to.
    i want to check his new one out too.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

Ode to Christina Ricci is dope. i've got that album...soulseek, brutha...soulseek

7. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i think the consensus is that its so-so.

8. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

9. StIdesChurch

StIdesChurch Junior Member

i like the album a lot... more than god loves ugly so far. nothing they've done on the last two albums touched overcast though.