are you prestigious?

PalestineOne

so who here considers themselves prestigious?

I would say that sometimes I am and sometimes Im just street. Sometimes Id wear a button down long sleeve shirt and black shoes and sometimes Im wearing running shoes and a regular shirt. who here never considers themselves prestigious? this should be interesting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think people are generally refered to as prestigious, usually objects, organisations, reputations etc.

people of this nature are called sophisticated or classy i guess.

but none the less

• anyone who refers to themselves as prestigious is a complete moron
  • your talking to a bunch of 15-30something graffiti writers on a message board, we're not that prestigious

although actually you can refer to some graff artists as more prestigious than others (the very well developed ones) and its usually evident in their work, the spots they do (or lack there of), style

i dont know where im going with all this.....

fuck, fatbastard are you still talking?

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

no, because very few people on this board seem to be able to spell words that have more than two syllables.

Very true, because many of the people on the board are just too used to AOL chat and etc.. They want to get their point across with the least amount of effort.

side note: I wouldn't call myself prestigious but I always rock the polo with some casual dress pants. You gotta look right, if you taken that girl home tonight ya know.

Archived