Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

any of you fools use KAZAA??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by podrido, Oct 10, 2001.

1. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

if u do i am trying to get some tick episodes or anythign really and it sucks when it takes so fawkin long..........

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I use Morphius.. which is on the kazaa network.
    It's alright.. but I still cant get the speeds I used to with napster.
    Dang!

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

damn it so does that mean that i can download things from you even if u dont have kazaa? im not very good with computers so u have to bare with me.

4. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

My bro uses Kazaa. I used to have Morpheus but it fucks your computer up something wicked. Now I'm past that "staring at the screen waiting for a shitty movie I can buy for 30 cents at the video store" stage.

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

kazaa is that fire...be patient, you will get what you want.

6. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

anybody got any graff vids? ive searched and searched and have only found two...what?

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yeah big bruno which did you find?

all i can find are these shitty little 45 second ones...nothing great either.

8. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i got one of an aker fill and a shitty one of some kids in australia doin a couple of passenger trains...you got some?
    what?

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

haha those same ones i am thouroughly disappointed...

10. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

goddammit we need to get with the cyber graff vids

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

damn its too bad that kazaa only has instant messaging when a download starts... i would like to see these vids.... what are the names of them? and one more thing do any of u know why is it that recently most of the downloads i have been getting only come out as sounds files? that shit is pissing me off and its not just a certain show its everything, im about to check if its still hapenning.

12. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

if the files that only have sound are divx...get the divx4 codec (you can find it on kazaa) and it should work after that.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

morpheous will fuck with your comp bad. real bad. trust me. be careful.

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

audiogalaxy, the program is less then a meg, and it works faster and better then napster ever did.

15. the brooklyn pimp

the brooklyn pimp New Jack

i use kazaa...no major complaints about it.
    dl's can be slow at times but i guess it helps having a cable modem.
    i havent found any graff vids though no matter how hard i look for them.