Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AMENDS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jah, Dec 30, 2001.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

hey. this is rak. yea the rak that started madd shit a while ago. im not tryin to get back in this forum or nothin i just wanted to say my bad for sayin hella unnecessary shit a while back. ive been out of the game for a little over a year now. ive just been sketchin once in a while and ive painted once. but ive matured a lot and realized that regardless of whether i liked the styles i was hatin on or not i didnt really need to say shit about em. i was just so fuckin bored i guess i thought it was fun or some shit. but i wanna give a specific shout out to sonik for talkin madd shit to that guy when there wasnt any need to open my mouth. and to all the other heads i got into it with. im in amsterdam right now for a little while just chillin and visitin folks and the graff here got me inspired to start sketchin again. hopefully, if i can ever find a paint store, ill get out and rock some shit pretty soon. but i started thinkin bout where i stood in the graff society and wanted to start fresh without any beef (especially over some internet shit). to those writers that are way above my level as artists and painters (joker, sonik, ouija.... its been so long i cant remember all of em), i wanted to appologize for the shit i said. ive grown out of it tho. so peace to all writers. stay up. keep wreckin shit.... if i ever get out and paint ill try to post somethin. until then......

one love

ps. i wont start anymore threads if u dont want me to. i just wanna bump this once in a while so all the cats i said shit to can read it. and whats a poll?

2. SeYnO9

SeYnO9 Member

Peace love and a hundred fuckin rubber gloves

3. Are2

Are2 Guest

i like this post :)

..rak??

is that you?

i think you had some bs to say to me before..if so, no big deal..
    all forgotten

i'm thrilled to see some people are maturing

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

ohhhh...how sweeeet... :)

5. jah

jah Elite Member

are2

hey sup, i remember u. yea i had some shit to say but im over it. wheres ur new shit at? im not gonna reply to all the hella smart ass remarks but feel free to waste ur breath if u want.

peace

6. Are2

Are2 Guest

i started a topic a few weeks ago in the bench, but i can't find it..just some trains i did at the end of the summer..

i have been doin some new stuff too...a little too high profile to post though :)

7. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

No sweat, Mr. Rak.

If I were you I wouldn't give up graffiti just yet. I remember your work. And while it may not have been a 100% original, it showed massive potential. Keep with it.

Stay safe in Holland...

8. wutangbanger

wutangbanger Member

9. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

hey joker,,,,im hopin ur the one from uhh out west with the ill style,,,, i just wanted to say that ur shit is dope ass hell and that ur prolly one of my fav writers,,,, i just saw that article in big daddy and saw ur shit for the first time(im new to graff) and i was fuckin amazed,,,,, dude keep it comin

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

wasnt this the kid that posted a bunch of pieces he did that looked like old school pieces and everyone blasted him for it?

11. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

who me? i guess i know i posted shit and got mad criticism,,, whatever it only helps u get better

12. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 Senior Member

Aw, thats sweet. No hard feelings.

Waterlooplein Flea Market is paint for you.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

lol. yea i got a hold of them thanx.

peace

14. jah

jah Elite Member

hey. i was just peepin the joker thread and i finally saw the letters in some of those abstract pieces(shits dope by the way. i like ur letter styles a lot too). i dont know why i couldnt see em before. probably cuz i didnt care to or whatever. but i was just fuckin around and sketched out a semi abstract piece and i liked how it turned out. ill post it when i can find a scanner somewhere. but my regular styles startin to develop a lot more since i started sketchin lately. usually when i take a break for a while and pick up a pencil its easier for me to think up new ideas. im just tellin yall this cuz im bored and i figured id give an update on where im at instead of just sayin "bump". i always tend to write shti that know one really cares about but who gives a fuck.

peace