AMENDS

jah

hey. this is rak. yea the rak that started madd shit a while ago. im not tryin to get back in this forum or nothin i just wanted to say my bad for sayin hella unnecessary shit a while back. ive been out of the game for a little over a year now. ive just been sketchin once in a while and ive painted once. but ive matured a lot and realized that regardless of whether i liked the styles i was hatin on or not i didnt really need to say shit about em. i was just so fuckin bored i guess i thought it was fun or some shit. but i wanna give a specific shout out to sonik for talkin madd shit to that guy when there wasnt any need to open my mouth. and to all the other heads i got into it with. im in amsterdam right now for a little while just chillin and visitin folks and the graff here got me inspired to start sketchin again. hopefully, if i can ever find a paint store, ill get out and rock some shit pretty soon. but i started thinkin bout where i stood in the graff society and wanted to start fresh without any beef (especially over some internet shit). to those writers that are way above my level as artists and painters (joker, sonik, ouija.... its been so long i cant remember all of em), i wanted to appologize for the shit i said. ive grown out of it tho. so peace to all writers. stay up. keep wreckin shit.... if i ever get out and paint ill try to post somethin. until then......

one love

ps. i wont start anymore threads if u dont want me to. i just wanna bump this once in a while so all the cats i said shit to can read it. and whats a poll?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like this post :)

..rak??

is that you?

i think you had some bs to say to me before..if so, no big deal..

all forgotten

i'm thrilled to see some people are maturing

i started a topic a few weeks ago in the bench, but i can't find it..just some trains i did at the end of the summer..

i have been doin some new stuff too...a little too high profile to post though :)

Guest seno.oner

hey joker,,,,im hopin ur the one from uhh out west with the ill style,,,, i just wanted to say that ur shit is dope ass hell and that ur prolly one of my fav writers,,,, i just saw that article in big daddy and saw ur shit for the first time(im new to graff) and i was fuckin amazed,,,,, dude keep it comin

hey. i was just peepin the joker thread and i finally saw the letters in some of those abstract pieces(shits dope by the way. i like ur letter styles a lot too). i dont know why i couldnt see em before. probably cuz i didnt care to or whatever. but i was just fuckin around and sketched out a semi abstract piece and i liked how it turned out. ill post it when i can find a scanner somewhere. but my regular styles startin to develop a lot more since i started sketchin lately. usually when i take a break for a while and pick up a pencil its easier for me to think up new ideas. im just tellin yall this cuz im bored and i figured id give an update on where im at instead of just sayin "bump". i always tend to write shti that know one really cares about but who gives a fuck.

peace

Archived