Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

alpha battle j

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by †jesus†van, Aug 27, 2003.

1. †jesus†van

†jesus†van New Jack

i thought i would start a alpha battle for the letter j cuz you never really see it its a tuff letter.

2. £piK uNo

£piK uNo New Jack

this is the worst way of startin a thread...
    you must post flix first...your really gonna
    here it.....
    this thread will diminish unless you post somethin....

3. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

yes plus this battle has gone down already

4. abort99

abort99 Junior Member

5. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

ive noticed hes started threads- alphabattle j and u

i think hes trying to spell jesus...

6. BAMBOOZLED

BAMBOOZLED Member

Hey back off buddy, Jesus rolls with me. And he doesn't think very kindly of chumps biting his name.

..susJesusJesus....JesusJesus....JesusJesus....Jes........Jes....JesusJesus...
    ........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesu..............Jes........Jes....Jesu............
    ........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesus............Jes........Jes.....Jesu...........
    ........Jesus...........Jesus...............Jesus........Jes........Jes.........Jesus......
    J.......Jesus...........Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus.
    JesusJesus............Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus
    ...susJesu.............JesusJesus.....JesusJesus.....JesusJes.........JesusJesus

7. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

GHEY!

close this SHIT.

8. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

check it, no more than a week ago, there was an alpha battle j, because i was in that shit and no one participated, this is how you start it by the way

ALPHA BATTLE J KIDS (title)

no one see's this letter in alphabattle's so i thought i would start one, so throw some in also, give me feedback (body explaining the current situation and why you started this thread)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348489f00000084.jpg'> (picture to go with the title)

^^^do you see how i did that, you say you start one they you put up a pic, if you just stick to that format you wont get made fun of, moron

10. Overtime

howcome every post alphabattle i participate in, nothing gets replied to?

11. Overtime

your smiley face really says nothing, you are saying "nope" to a question that cant be answered in 1 word, you are a fucking idiot