alpha battle j

†jesus†van

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey back off buddy, Jesus rolls with me. And he doesn't think very kindly of chumps biting his name.

..susJesusJesus....JesusJesus....JesusJesus....Jes........Jes....JesusJesus...

........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesu..............Jes........Jes....Jesu............

........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesus............Jes........Jes.....Jesu...........

........Jesus...........Jesus...............Jesus........Jes........Jes.........Jesus......

J.......Jesus...........Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus.

JesusJesus............Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus

...susJesu.............JesusJesus.....JesusJesus.....JesusJes.........JesusJesus

check it, no more than a week ago, there was an alpha battle j, because i was in that shit and no one participated, this is how you start it by the way

ALPHA BATTLE J KIDS (title)

no one see's this letter in alphabattle's so i thought i would start one, so throw some in also, give me feedback (body explaining the current situation and why you started this thread)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348489f00000084.jpg'> (picture to go with the title)

^^^do you see how i did that, you say you start one they you put up a pic, if you just stick to that format you wont get made fun of, moron

Archived