Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
†jesus†van

alpha battle j

this is the worst way of startin a thread...

you must post flix first...your really gonna

here it.....

this thread will diminish unless you post somethin....

Hey back off buddy, Jesus rolls with me. And he doesn't think very kindly of chumps biting his name.

..susJesusJesus....JesusJesus....JesusJesus....Jes........Jes....JesusJesus...

........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesu..............Jes........Jes....Jesu............

........Jesus...........Jes..............Jesus............Jes........Jes.....Jesu...........

........Jesus...........Jesus...............Jesus........Jes........Jes.........Jesus......

J.......Jesus...........Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus.

JesusJesus............Jes.......................Jesus...Jes........Jes..............Jesus

...susJesu.............JesusJesus.....JesusJesus.....JesusJes.........JesusJesus

check it, no more than a week ago, there was an alpha battle j, because i was in that shit and no one participated, this is how you start it by the way

ALPHA BATTLE J KIDS (title)

no one see's this letter in alphabattle's so i thought i would start one, so throw some in also, give me feedback (body explaining the current situation and why you started this thread)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348489f00000084.jpg'> (picture to go with the title)

^^^do you see how i did that, you say you start one they you put up a pic, if you just stick to that format you wont get made fun of, moron

Originally posted by upsetdasetup

:nope:

your smiley face really says nothing, you are saying "nope" to a question that cant be answered in 1 word, you are a fucking idiot

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this