Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A New Kind Of Clean

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dick Quickwood, May 10, 2003.

1. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

What is Roomba?
    Roomba is the first automatic vacuum in the U.S. It uses intelligent navigation technology to automatically clean nearly all household floor surfaces without human direction. So people can spend less time working, and more time enjoying their lives.

2. Dick Quickwood

http://www.roombavac.com/images/howdoesitwork.jpg'>

How Does Roomba Work?
    Using Roomba is easy. Press a room size button to start cleaning (1) and walk away to enjoy life. Roomba meticulously vacuums large areas of your room in a spiral motion (2). The side brush thoroughly cleans next to walls and tough-to-reach places (3). Roomba stops automatically , so you return to a clean room every time

3. Dick Quickwood

Does Roomba Really Clean My Floor?
    Funny you should ask.

So much of Roomba is so new and impressive that focussing on just one side can be hard (in this case, the underside). But Roomba has been designed with a host of features to make it a truly revolutionary cleaning machine.
    http://www.roombavac.com/images/reallyclean.jpg'>

Check out some of Roomba's
    features on this page. Then check out some real footage of Roomba in action
    [url=http://www.roombavac.com/Roomba-in-action_Sm_1.3MB.mov]http://www.roombavac.com/Roomba-in-action_Sm_1.3MB.mov[/url]

4. ikueism

ikueism Guest

5. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

That is a fairly smart and useful invention coz i know just about everyone hates vacuuming (except those wierd freaks) so it's a pretty good idea:crazy:

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

nah man. see - thats just the start of it. A.I.. - don't support that shit.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

This is where I live:
    [​IMG]

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

you cant give yourself fake hickies with those booooo.

9. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

and thats just more proff that the world is gettting even more lazy and that infact in the future that object will replace jobs of people that go and clean buildings, or offices.
    evolution my friends is what makes you poor.

10. $360

$360 Elite Member

it feels funny on youre feet

11. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Everything is just invented so humans can be lazier than the already are. They had a similar invention for lawn mowers. I think it was in the sharper image catalog. You put some shit around the area you want mowed and it mows everything inside the boundary.

12. popasquat

popasquat Guest

I HAVE A ROOMBA AND IT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET ONE.

13. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

http://www.ascotfirst.com/i/105229879323202.jpg'>

For the price of about 275 Roombas you could have this stone and mud house in Ireland on 4 acres of land.

14. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

that house is the house from that movie my giant, i swear to god, the giants parent's house, im high as hell, but i swear thats it.