$360 is visiting london this april

$360

so yeah im visiting because it kills me that i had to cut my stay short last year.

anything i should do that i might not know about?i lived there for a few months last year and id like to think i got a good grasp of what to do in the city. however, that might not be true.

this thread is for suggesgions and whatnot, and after i get back ill bump the thread and post pictures that i take.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok first of all you've got to ride the jubilee line cause it's the crispist line you'll ever ride.

2.Go to the top of kite hill on hampstead heath at 3am and watch the city at night be drunk and have a bottle to keep your warm it may bring a tear to your eye.

3.tell us the dates you'll be around and go to a club called candy box on a wednesday just of oxford street wear something red we'll find you. Jokes... it's an ok club.

4.go to camden and by shrooms it's legal so I here (legal loop hole)

5.Walk around the mile of city around barbican holborn liverpool street on a saturday night it's so quite and a bit weird. (warning: do not write in this area unless your hardcore 20 feds to each person at this time)

6just wonder about for abit don't just be were the government try to drive visitors.

7.gallerys obviously.

8.shoreditch/hoxton near liverpool street. it's a laugh most nights lots of clubs lots of rich kids trying to be ghetto but it's fun none the less.

9. try to find out about legal plots in london there aren't alot but there are some good ones. I could email some addresses closer tot eh time you leave.

I can't really think of anything more to say so I'll stop there.

hope I was some help.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

you should send an e mail to..... good morning captian..

he is my buddy..he was there during new years..had a blast...and could give you insite on a great trip

who are you?

you gotta see the tate modern if your into galleries at all.

get nice and krunk and walk from soho up into marylebone and into camden with a mop and a silver marker.

Archived