12oz DVD PROJECT

casekonly

first off:

i should ask how many of you have dvd burners or have access to one?

ok, the whole deal with this little project is to trade a dvd with songs, movies, whatever that you think another 12oz'er should see, hear, or have.

the last postcard project was a bust, and i think the whole thing with that was that the idea and the triviality (if that's not a word, it is now) wore off.

this is a simple project. burn something and send it. maybe you have a copy of some rare movie that's super dope, or some tv shows? maybe it's half your huge mp3 collection? maybe it's your band doing a live set at dave's chicken wing-o-rama in downtown who gives a fuck?

i will not discuss software or movie piracy. that shit is illegal. :haha:

i also don't use emoticons, so use your own judgement. perhaps a double entendre? maybe.

if this sounds like a good idea, post. if not, let the thread die in peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't taken part in any of these things since the first postcard project where I didn't even participate... now that I can actually afford stamps I'm down.

Someone hit me off with an address.. it'll be a CD.. I can't really tell you what's going to be on it, though.

Oh, and I think I owe rental or !@#$% a cd from a long-ass time ago. Either of you care to claim that shit?

true. i'm gonna include a hip hoptimo.

naw, i've got a few movies i can stick on a single dvd, plus maybe some rare albums and such.

email me some addresses. we should maybe have a week or so to do this since it only requires burning and no creativity.

cd's are cool. everybody is down with mp3 cd's. but i'm gonna send a dvd. if you don't have a dvd rom on your computer, make a note here or in the email you send

casekonly@yahoo.com

26 IS ALSO GONNA THROW IN A BONUS PHOTO CD OF EVERYONE I EVER CAME THROUGH HIS CRIB WITH ACTING FOOLISH AND PROJECT NIGGAS AND WEIRD SLUTS SNIFFING COKE ON HIS COUCH. BAHAHAHAHHA! IT'LL NEVER DIE NIGGA! MY NIGGA BR AND I DONT MEAN BLACK ROB HALLAH AT YOUR BOYBOY. MLB TEAM

M E R O E S

TWOGEEZUS

Also included in the DVD:

-Rob Blunt's instant classic "Memoirs of an Invisible Tooth" along with the limited edition MOBRMLBC BX-QB Mugshots Collective

-3/4s of a 1200 piece puzzle that arranges to form a picture of a gram bag blown up to the size of an lb. that you can reach inside of to pluck buds from

-My boy Poman's Sidekick

-A 30 second clip of a 15 year old kid with braces from BX rhyming better than 80% of your favorite rappers

-One lock of hair from the prettiest, most Blink-182 whiteboy'a head you've ever had the dis-pleasure of hanging with graff-hoes around.

Shit's that real.

13 E N

D E R

D I S

C O M

B O B

U L A

T E D

M L B

!

Originally posted by zerosc@Mar 31 2005, 12:59 AM

yeah you can upload up 4gigs

All in one go, i dont think so, that would take like a fucking day on a reasonable connection. Maybe one file at a time, but who can really be fucked to download 700 individual files (and im using MP3s as the example here)?