Rip Dre One

stank

The Robot says:

You must learn to read as you learn to write. I expressed condolences for the death of this young writer. Second, If I ackowledge the younger Dre's use of the number 'One" then I must assume that the first Dre, "Dre One TMB" is dead. But he is not, and I believe that you must regard the first person rocking and getting up on subways in NYC, (the Garden of Eden for whatever type of graffiti you are into). Hence the Dre we are regarding is Dre Two, Jr. or some other indicator of succession or distinction. No disrespect, just a note for the record.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SeYnO9

Show respect robot, you benrly become a member and wanna prove 2 everyone that you read your lil graff mags and you are fully equipped with info, i hate loath punks like you!

The Robot says:

I loath ignorance. You have every opportunity to question the Robot, but kindly do not earn a schooling or ass whipping by assuming what the Robot does. I did not read any graf history regarding Dre One. I met him in 1975. Punks like you should respect your forefathers.

Originally posted by RobotOne

The Robot says:

I loath ignorance. You have every opportunity to question the Robot, but kindly do not earn a schooling or ass whipping by assuming what the Robot does. I did not read any graf history regarding Dre One. I met him in 1975. Punks like you should respect your forefathers.

Hey, robot.

While I'm sure you are a great professor of history (which i deeply admire), your class is down the hall, because this isn't history class, it's CURRENT EVENTS!

16v

The Robot says:

I was writing before you knew what pampers are, and I still CURRENTLY write. Don't get schooled. You may not know the Robot, but you definitely know who runs the Robot. You love me and you don't even know it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived