Rip Dre One

stank

People might have seen this, but this is new to me..........

RIP

Dre One of the Maryland Meadows Clique has unfortunately left us all behind, which I mention at the request of his crew, who loved him and miss him very much.

RIP Dre One

June 2 1983 to October 24 2001

Too young!!

Hugs to his family and friends...

Strait off of Artcrimes.com Rip Dre.

Too many people dieing................ RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TheDictator

same age as aor! rest in peace my condolenses go out to crewmates friends and fam!

(someone in crew please make this a sticky he deserve to be at the top like the rest of the fallin warriors!)

Originally posted by RobotOne

The Robot says:

RIP to DRE (# unsubstantiated) According to my observations, the moniker 'Dre One' belongs to a NYC writer, (circa 1976). The Original Dre One was a member of TMB, TNS, and other notorious NYC crews. His writing partner was BK One.

Not to discredit your info or anything, but i think that DRE is a common nickname and has been used by a lot of rappers and some writers. i wouldnt come here correcting an 18 year old that died. If his friend know him by the tag dre, then DRE died, so why dont you just reserve your obscure facts for a more appropriate conversation.

Guest drip one

rip bro. hopefully when we die, we move on to a better place. make use of your time while your here cause you never know when your gonna go.

Archived