Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xchron oneX

detroit shit

detroit....im barely up in the D....i go like what 2 throwies in detroit....most of my shits in dearborn...im a new cat in this game only been hittin shit for a minute...in my eyes sehv has hit the most shit in dearborn in my eyes...alota walls i hit up i look behind me n theres a fuckin sehv on a fuckin dumpster....just puttin in my opinion...dont get me wrong kosek n dibs is definetly up....as far as justo goes hes up there with dibs n kosek...sehv, dibs, kosek, n justo in my eyes are on topa shit....all im sayin is they are deifnetly up n hittin shit...props to kosek, dibs, justo, n sehv....i give em all props for keepin shit alive in detroit....or at least tryin to keep it alive...in my eyes detroits graff state is very much fucked up....not a lot...theres plenty of writers coming up to my knowledge hittin shit...but not hittin a lot....not makiin no name for themselves....i got a question for some detroit area heads...this has been pissin me off....southfield highway(which sehv has a few throwies on)theres a section with a whole buncha bridges stacked up on top of eachother....theres maybe 4 or 5....at the bottom...if ur comin from mi ave...on the rite theres a nice wall with two big black n green pieces on it...i allways see these drivin by real quik....soemtimes i get a good look...but who did these...i think theres an army hollow....n a few wack fills...but the whole wall is prettyu much wrecked....is this a legal or what?anyway...pe@ce much props to heads tryin to keep the d sscene alive...

in my eyes you gotta post flicks in the bench which you didn't, in my eyes you took way too many lines to say the same thing over and over. in my eyes this thread will get closed if you don't add some flicks.

POLL: (A) Do too many toys use 12oz. for a means of "getting up"?

(B) People just don't understand the flick posting situation?

© This poll is as bad as this thread?

Guest Pinche Hoto

dont do crack while on the internet

Guest smokin..joe

this dude is the reason i hate detroit:mad:

hey....ummm.....dude...........i...........think..................you........are ..........annoying.............for ..writing.............like................this.........know.........what......i..mean...?.............it's...........like..............you.re...........retarded.......................GO AWAY............................................................................................................................................................dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....dibs...........kosek........dibs...........kosek...............chicago..............kosek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....osek&dibs................dibs&kosek......................kosek kosek.....kosek....................dibs..dibs...dibs....

Guest L.RonHubbard

the internet is a safe haven for these types

haha. i would make fun of this kid, if i didnt think that most 'detroit' writers were just as fucking dumb as he is.

no flics, clizzosed.