I miss my crew.

JoeyLawrence

Pink clothing, littering, fantomas, streak sessions, frat theft, boring wandering, burrito sessions, lizzy bags, fur clothing, violence, stazio, driving everywhere in leroy's car, befriending thug ass mexicans, art hardware and our reserved parking spaces, scamming youngsters for montana, high fashion bullshit and general fun. FUCK. I'll drink a glass of nyquill for you guys tonight. :(

A8<<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it sucks when crews break up....it usually happens around the time everyone turns 18....i decided to jump into life and turn boring, my (still) good friend decided to persue his dreams of becoming a pro skateboarder and drummer for converge (both of which he could probably do), another guy decided he hated us all because we were no longer straight edge and left to go cry in the arms of his fat girlfriend, the last guy got left behind, fool had another year of high school....heh

its been a few years and i still see my boys off and on (minus captian straight edge), we drink, laugh about shit and make crude jokes but its just not the same as our last summer together...shooting poop out of waterballoon launchers, going to parties and stealing cordless phones, hardcore shows, dennys at 2am ragging on the drunk "yo boys"....man, im getting all emotional....oh well, life goes on....

r.i.p. x252x

hahhahahhaha

are you fucking serious? i just turned 20 an kinda was lookin down on myself, who wants to grow up? you gave me new hope, you get 5 cool points from me, and if that was sarcastic, which i cant tell through text, well you can take 5 cool points from me, for still using cool points at the age of 20

Guest --zeSto--

haha cool points to spare!

seriously though... In your 20's, you're probably making some real money,

you can hit on girls who are older than you (like 28)

Local wannabe cops wont try to "citizens arrest" your ass.

You can rent cars and go on road trips in style!

No more living with the folks.

Girls dont play silly teenage games, (they play serious women games!)

Having a liquor cabinet instead of stashing bottles of Long Island Ice Tea under the matress.

and the best... when people say "aren't you a little old to be writing on things?"

so can I have 5 more cool points?

That would bring my total up to... ummm... 10

Guest willy.wonka

i was in a crew of 30 talented motherfuckers

and they all gave it up...now they suck and they get amazed at my skilla.one of them was a 14 yr old kid that was a badass tribal wild styler...for shame......

but i miss my homies in california:o

im gonna kill myself now, 19 never really had a serious girlfreind (2months at most) i haven't got a job, what few freinds ive got i hardly ever see. oh yeah and i got no crew. i am just the high street drifter.

i haven't seen my high school friends in years and i don't miss them all that much. we all grew in seperate ways and feel just fine doing our own things. i'm not gonna wish for the past, i'm working on a beautiful present and future.

like someone said, 20's are the best years, you got all the freedom you can have, but no mortgage, kids, bills, etc. i'm having the best time of my life right now. :king:

the first 5 years of your 20's are cool... after that, you start feeling old and you start asking yourself 'why the fuck do i spend all my nights out writing on shit'.... you try to put things into perspecitve, but you cant, because there is no logic involved... personaly, i loved high school... i had an assload of fun... things are slowly going down hill sense then i think...

Archived