Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

ohh man i remember when it was warm, do you?

Guest mopius

things i love about summer...

-suns up till 9

-hot ladies when little on

-no snow!!!!!!!

-skate all day

-warm nights

-shorts

what else?

Guest Eski

hehe where i live , its hot almost all the time :king:

im tellin you

Florida has some of the most fucked up weather patterns...shits majorly fucked..

it was fucking hot on friday...today it was a lil cool out...cloudy..about 60's...it was 85 friday...i kinda liked the hot weather but not today because i wanted to wash my car

tease...what texas experiences can hardly be considered "cold weather". I'm sure relative to your normal temprature its colder, but shit, if I was down there right now I'd be wearing shorts and a wifebeater going "how about this heat!"

Guest got tha feva

Try living in the midwest... it was 60 and sunny one day, and freezing rain the very next. Everyone I know has been sick for like 5 weeks now. I can't believe you fools bitching because it was 85 one day and 60 the next. 60 is perfect hoodie weather, thats the best. and 85.... we only get that like 3 or 4 months outta the year.

prude

heres the forecast for my neck of the woods:

Tonight: Overcast. Dangerous wind chills as low as -30F. Low around -8F. Winds NNW 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow: Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Dangerous wind chills as low as -30F. High around 1F. Winds W 10 to 15 mph

The thought of summer is much more meaningful here where it gets to like -30C. But it was surprisingly warm today. Let's hear it for El Nino......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this