Sonic Reducer

ZackAttack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

Nothing left here...There's not really nothing left here.

I'll be your pharoah soon. Love on some cotton doom.

Things will be different then. The sun will rise from here.

Then I'll be ten feet tall. Then you'll be nothing at all.

Sonic Reducer, Ain't no loser....

What pisses me off about this thread is that I thought it was going to be about my fine self, and then its just a bunch of other peoples stuff. Booooooring.

Im going to bump my own thread now, since the only reason I check on this forum is to read what everyone thinks about me.

The Dead Boys version is good, but Pearl Jams is I think better... I have the limited edition 7 inch that they gave me. Yes I am friends with Pearl Jam. Them, the president of Namibia, and the CEO of FAO Schwartz.

s3k

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Sonik3000

What pisses me off about this thread is that I thought it was going to be about my fine self, and then its just a bunch of other peoples stuff. Booooooring.

Im going to bump my own thread now, since the only reason I check on this forum is to read what everyone thinks about me.

The Dead Boys version is good, but Pearl Jams is I think better... I have the limited edition 7 inch that they gave me. Yes I am friends with Pearl Jam. Them, the president of Namibia, and the CEO of FAO Schwartz.

s3k

your post generated a smile a friendly fuck you

(i hope the good nature of my reply is felt over the net)

and nice poser hand, causr freight, and newa simps

Archived