I got false cracked at a kailua party and it was no fun!

el barto

Dear Willy Wonka,

I am sorry. I brought a lot of shit down in front of an audience, so I will formally apologize in front of everyone. I don't know why i felt like making a point to you. you see, i should have known better, it's just graff. All that matters is what the person paints. It doesn't matter what the person says. it doesn't matter what the person thinks of other writers' styles. the only thing that matters is what the person paints. you can say anthing you want. criticize and make fun of everyone. All i know is that when i get in my car to go to work on the H-1, i see Eat and Ator throw ups in aiea. then, as i take the moanalua freeway, i see HJG stuff painted down in the ditch while driving on the overpass by the stadium. Then i see a huge Atak burner at the bottom of red hill, then a nice straight letter by Jeats (i think thats who did it) behind the ranch99 market. then as i'm going into kalihi, i see more Eat and Ator throwups. When i get into town, i see at least 20 tags by jrunk and other TE guys all over the place. on my way home tonite, i saw some throwups by LF people on the rooftop of Hungry Lion. When i go into the ditch, i see nice shit by katch, i see dope productions by HB, and tight pieces by Beamr.

This is what matters. what the writer paints, and what we see. All the shit that you and i say on the internet doesn't change this. I wont be trying to call you or anyone else on their shit anymore because this is people on the internet, not graffiti on the wall. Feel free to make fun of me or anyone else. I know what matters. Sorry, I was wrong for thinking that any bit of our heated discussion this afternoon has anything to do with graffiti.

have a nice life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no willy, i apologized for thinking that any of this mattered. i thought i could get you to see that you don't need to talk shit. we all know hawaii people bite. you obviously missed my point again so let me tell you the jist of my story in plain english: all the shit talking anyone does, doesn't change who's up, it doesn't change who has nice pieces. if you want to talk a bunch of shit about other peoples graff, it doesn't make your graff any better, or make you more up. my story was about actually seeing graff thats actually up or actually nice. and in this game. that's all that matters. what is said on the internet doesn't matter. calling people names doesn't matter.

i've explained myself twice already.

i'm not going to try to get you to understand again.

its all here. just read it.

sorry again for even caring about someone elses opinion on the internet. but hey, you cared about opinion on the internet too, or you wouldn't have typed all those responses.

Guest uncle-boy

here is some irony for you, last night i was cold and i wished i was warmer, then i caught on fire. is that irony, or is that careful what you wish for, you might just get it. anyways please post more pictures ofa that dirty bird grafitti.

ps. tha brothas on the hungry lion roof are: mind LF, and eat LF AF. i heard those fuckas when do some waikiki roof tops, kalakaua style.

WHOOP WHOOP!!!:D

Guest willy.wonka

well af...sam owens is in af for all i know

sam owens....keeps talkin shit....

sam owens...he wont even fight me....but he wants me to think that whoever he is,,its you....so its af,te and who ever....on the streets,,face to face i'll know if you have something against me.....but my mind is clouded with sam owens,,i squashed all this shit already and right when i start talking positive...sam owens starts talkin shit...

Guest willy.wonka

now you know how i feel....

little bullshit in your life....

everybody is getting the blame...he wont email me or meet me...

he wants you to be there...right along side of him...

Guest willy.wonka

listen

i tried to be your friend,but sam owens came into the picture and talked his shit right after i squashed it with you guys.

i dont want to do this,im too old for this shit....but you kids need some hard lessons learned...its good for you...you'll learn to respect..

if af is not part of this....how can i be sure?

Guest uncle-boy

what the hell is going on???? willy let's all just chill out and think about what's going on. people talk crap back and forth all over the internet, and i think everyone says some silly things sometimes. but no matter whos opinion makes you mad(especially about grafitti), i don't feel it requires violence. i don't know......i everything is getting way too nutz for me. i'm down for peace, even if you 're not.

a spectator, Geak-Ator AF LF

ps. i think that heavens is done by rejk, and from what i saw it was pretty sick. (takes mine out like woah)

Whatever

If i decide to go paint ill be ready to kick some ass then.

Im not in Te im not in Af im not in Lf or Er.

IM a Kockaroach. try and stepon us. see if ya can catch it.

Ill be the innocent bystander who gets dragged in.

but be warned. Im gona make u hurt if u try to hurt me.

7-dvr

drunc? i think i caught a tag of his in town today. yeah that heaven has those cameras on top. anyone got a flic? it made me feel like cali and shit. willy if you want to wait for people at spots and shit, thats your thing and what you want to do with your time then be my guest. try talking to people first though, shit can get solved in many different ways.

yeah, no shit, one of you digital camera junkies needs to go out and flick that heaven for us. hint hint nudge nudge el barto. and all the other new shit too please. thanks. preciate it. really. thanks. you guys are soooo rad. totally rad. radicool dude. totally. uh-huh.

Archived