I got false cracked at a kailua party and it was no fun!

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ho brah, da kine, dat buggah bike is one good ass bombah eh? Ok, enough witht the pidgeon, i've been stuck here for years and i still can't speak it right so fuck it, anyways nice post, nice spots, and that eat roofie, thats near pucks ally ain't it? looks like it. and hey bike, go hit that spot i told you about. lots of fame in that spot. *hopefully*

but i'm outro, so...

ONE.

yo defiant, r u on oahu? maui? i was never into the graff scene much cuz i lived on kauai so i dont know hawaii writers. i dont know when ill be in hawaii again (probably april) but i want to hook up with some heads and go rock some shit whenever i get back there. a lot of my friends are goin to college on oahu now so if ud be into showin a brother some spots and doin a prodo or two or whatever hit me up. ill hit u off with some flix if ur interested.

laterz brah.

Guest willy.wonka

fuck! i like OOOOOOOF! already

one of you guys need to come up with a "pigion,the hawaiin language thread" i could go on for days....i can speak it and understand,but i dont speak it when im with my boys...i dont know why...it comes out when im all blasted...

ummm, in all honesty, i went to skool with mokes when i first moved here, all the Tongans and Samoans used to wonder wtf i was. they thought i was half "Ha-Y-N" and samoan or something(i'm not polynesian at all though), either way...they were wrong and still are. i only jokingly talk pigeon once in a while, i honestly think its the most ignorant subform of a language ever made. but hey, we all speak the way we learn, and well, fuck it nevermind, don't feel like typing that much. bottom line, JAH: i live on north shore oahu, when you come in april, sure, there's lots of spots, there aren't many out here on north shore. well there are a few, but kind of hard to explain, you have to be shown the spot to really know the plot. and hmm, as for townie spots, i barely know any, i rarely go to townside anymore, mostly stay on north shore side. but hey....does anyone know where ASEK TE comes from? cuz jeets told me asek might live towards my side and i think he was right? all the usual busses i catch (the 76, 55, 52) are all quite frequent by his taggs. just this morning i saw a whole window tagg from him.....i was like....whoa. The kid seems to have just popped up outta nowhere. i am seeing mroe and more of his stuff, a few things along bus routes, like i think he peeps his spots from his bus rides or something. haven't seen that since i was back home. but anyways, fuck i typed a novel again. aight den, shoots den brah.oh yeah...i spent time on kaui too, i lived in kapaa area. and towards lihue for a while too. that place FUCKING SUCKED! but anyways.....

ONE-

:D (<-- that guy got false cracked too)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by jah

i just joke whenever i say it. me and my boys fuck around but we dont talk like that. what island u from willy?

check my signature

Archived