potato cannons...whos got em?

Guest diggity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ohh shit.......not Potato guns!!!!!!!

My boy and I were way bored one day, so we went to Home Depot to get supplies for one.

built that shit straight!!!!! PVC pipe, Epoxy, Propane injection, Piezo trigger.....the whole nine. Shot a few potatoes off the porch, into Frat/Sorority country of course...

ran out of potatoes. Made a Duct tape Ball about the size of a Potato. Stuffed that fucker into the Barrel...nothing. So, We gave up.

Later that evening, we had a keg party with about thirty or forty folks over.

Picture it...........

All these fools drinkin' Natty L, This one BIG motherfucker is standing at the keg, filling his beer, I look over at my friend Frank, skinny little puck rocker from Utica....He's like "What the fuck is this thing?"

"Click, Click, Click, BOOOOOHHHM...."

Matt & I had left the Cannon sitting near the Picnic table, with the Duct tape ball still lodged in the barrel, FULL of gas charge.

The Duct tape ball hits the big guy point blank right in the small of his back....DROPS him. Knocks him out cold.

Everyone is frozen....nobody knew that we had built this fucker, It was just sitting there, ignored. They were all like, "Oh shit....did someone really just get shot?" After This guy came to, he was raging pissed, but he got over it while marvelling at the construction of the cannon. We gave it to him to avoid the beating that we so deserved.

Archived