Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest diggity

potato cannons...whos got em?

yes-- and it worth allthe trouble we almost get into. we used to drive around town with the potato cannon, and the water balloon launcher, and raise fucking hell.... they are also cool to shoot off the roof of the hilton!

yeah i made one of those once....damn thing exploded on me and a friend, i still have scars and it wasnt till 3 years later that i could grow hair on parts of my arm and leg...no lie, be careful with these things if you dont know what your doing..

Once, when I lived in a dorm, we heard this really loud crashing sound coming from our community bathroom. When we went in to investigate what had happened, we found bits of glass and potato all over the place. Somebody had shot a potato cannon from the ground, up into the third floor bathroom, through the window.

ahhh those thing are a fucking riot...i use to have one a few years back..when i went up to my uncles ranch i use to hunt down squirells(sp) nests..owls...or goffers...man those were the days..seeing a squriell(sp) getting catapulted in the air was more then enought to make my day pleasureable...to bad i gave it aways to my little cuzes friend..i miss that thing...:(

me and a friend are wanting to start working on oen tat operates on compressed gas instead of gas expansion...that would translate into a different set of laws regarding weapons....the penalties would be alot less.

Guest diggity

its not considered a firarm so that in itself is a good deal. the one in my picture has a small tank of propane connected to it so its a bit more powerful. shoots about 200 yards. as far as otherways to make them. wd40 or hairspray is a good alternative if you dont have the loot for the propane tank. compressed air is also a nice method.

heres a link to making the hairspray kind, only a few small adjustments to change it into a propane tank one. http://users.intrepid.net/~zidmar/potato.html

this here shit is for true thugs

oh, and instead of hairspray, we use some spray mist for fingernails.. cos hairspray is sticky and clogs shit up.

Whoa, that's fucked up, I just posted something about these in another thread. Those things are fun, but can do some serious damage.....

Damn that last pic would make a killer potato gun. Probably even reach Afghanistan. You would need to get ahold of Hank Hill for some Propane and propane accessories

i made a couple zip guns in my day. i had a potato gun when i was nine..the epoxy didnt keep it together after about 30 uses..a fairly large flame burst out the back and busted it.

word, i wanna do that shi too...fuckin drive by a bicyclist or someshit...that shit would be funny

That one dude in the how to site has some fat ass fingers.

What are the chances I get a finger blown off or burned and looking like a flaming hot cheeto? Never tried one before.

Originally posted by swif1

fuckin drive by a bicyclist or someshit...that shit would be funny

What about a extreme rollerblader?

me and my friend made one.....but we didnt use hair spray cause he knew his mom would get pissed so we used carb cleaner and a little lighter fluid so when the potato shot it would be on fire when it landed

we made one a while ago using

-all metal pipe

-1/2 and 1 inch inch air line off the bags on my truck

-the old air valves off of my trucks suspension

-a 20lb bottle of co2 putting out about 300psi (i think) couldnt tell exactly cause the regulators face was broken

-car battery

shit was off the heezy till the neighbors called the cops

ill see if i can find some pics

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this