Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StompOnKomp

Ayaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!(satan) cats are bent out of shape my home girl Acet got better pieces than y'all do in your dreams! Funny shit is all you hide behind the keyboard thugs. Wouldnt say half the garbage you type in her grill. Becausete Ayaks pull machetes an cards swiftly. Shut your mouths! You haters are bigger bitches than the female writers on their periods.

There was an all girl production in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that included pink and diva (among others). The wall said Charlie's Vandals (instead of Angels) and had the three girls in profile holding cans instead of guns. Anyone got the flick to post-it was dope (to use the prevailing vernacular)... Semy BSB IMOK

p.s. that worldy chap is so funny that I'm Laughing Out Loud

Guest post.

Foxy Fantastic you blow my mind!!

that series with the rr logos is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

:love:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by billz$$

AHHHHHHHHH MAN I THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE 1OF THOES POST THAT ME & ARMS SEEM 2 LIKE .........................................................U KNOW THE 1'S WHERE THE GIRLS ARE AL NUDE & HOT LOOOKING BY A TAG OR A FR8.....WAAAAAWAWAAAWA.......OH WELL THESE GIRLS RIP SHIT I LIKE THERE STUFF...BELA IS REALY GOOD 2.....{I ONLY WOUNDER IF SHE IS AS HOT AS HER STYLE}

"I WAS SINKING ON THE VERGE OF DROWNING IN2 DEEP WITH MY SURANDINGS-2MEX"

me too.

Guest NEO DOOM

ACET kills it!!!!!!!!!

Big ups to ACET, I don't think I have met you. I probably will soon though. Big ups DAM.:king:

hey thanks for responding back i was just kidding about the biting but i get your point

i haven't really developed my own style yet but i'm working on it so what u wrote helps and i can't believe your still working on advancing your graff when your can control,style,colors are hella tight - and for those who think i am trust me i'm not kissing @$$ and just giving props due

Peace

Archived