RIP JUGZER

+plus+

Ya'll don't even know.

I have been backing up my life in hardrives, and the sucky part is when it's all done, there is going to be chunks of missing files in a bunch of spots in my timeline due to me dropping like 20 godamn hard drives. Me being personally handed down to future generations and instructing  them to always carry me around, protect me, keep me away from people, is my way of living forever.  The fam that were part of my life will also be passed down, even you morons.

Even now,  I've been saving and screen capturing a bunch of things from here /no creep @Mauler5150 has the right idea, I'm ahead of the game.

My adventures start with the Verizon Vouger (came out in 2007, which is also the year I joined the forum).

My final PowerPoint Video will win Grammys bitches!

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, T4M* said:

Ya'll don't even know.

I have been backing up my life in hardrives, and the sucky part is when it's all done, there is going to be chunks of missing files in a bunch of spots in my timeline due to me dropping like 20 godamn hard drives. Me being personally handed down to future generations and instructing  them to always carry me around, protect me, keep me away from people, is my way of living forever.  The fam that were part of my life will also be passed down, even you morons.

Even now,  I've been saving and screen capturing a bunch of things from here /no creep @Mauler5150 has the right idea, I'm ahead of the game.

My adventures start with the Verizon Vouger (came out in 2007, which is also the year I joined the forum).

My final PowerPoint Video will win Grammys bitches!

You know whats up. My adventures pre 2009 would possibly be found in my post history here as it was in 2009 when I first hit up Europe and got a small travel Nikon travel camera. Stupidly though I didn't take as many photos as I should have during my travels up to 2015 when I bought my Olympus EM1 which made me go on photo trips and things. I was late into being aware of the power of sadomasochistic Art phones and their cameras until around the same time, although my digital self was well preserved until a few furious meltdowns where I became furious at the world and my digital self who was still living my best life, given he was travelling whilst I was stuck surrounded by drugged out junkies, that saw me deleting a whole heap of things including my entire Lightroom library of 73000 images and videos prior to cancelling the subscription as I thought why should these people who have chosen to become strangers to me in reality be allowed to live in a cloud whilst I was left alone with having to foot the subscription bill each month? 

Hard drives are definitely the way to go, and I still think I should give up paying my 2TB iCloud storage each month and send the message to those I have paid for priviledge of allowing them to live in the cloud to be stuck living in the physical hard drive that is my brain.

Apologies for the thread hijack but it is all in memory of jugzer as I know that no matter how long I live for, that DAO chain video will be able to be viewed for me to induce laughter as I remember the fun times and characters of this forum.

• Like 1