RIP JUGZER

+plus+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What the fuck. Oontzers are dropping like flies it seems. RIP JUGZER.

By all means, not throwing any shade on JUGZER as I have no clue what happened, but to bring the topic up but I guess it's kind of to be expected that lots of people die young in this lifestyle. Graffiti is full of risks, dangers, venturing into the abyss, drugs/alcohol, bad decisions, and general fuckery. Wish it wasn't that way.

• Truth 3

RIP.

Life is so short, it goes so fast, get busy living or get busy dying.

My wife and I have definitely hit our mid life crisis, but who knows, mid life may have been 20 years ago.

If we didn’t have kids, we’d probably burn it all down and start over in new cities and new careers. It sucks knowing I’m grinding it out for a retirement that I may never reach. 

I lived mostly death free for 40+ years, but we’re entering the phase where we’ll start watching everyone we know die. I should probably start throwing out anything I don’t want ‘found’.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

3 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Yea I don't think he was painting anymore but no idea what it was. Accident, drugs, or self inflicted. I know people are always curious but at the same time it doesn't really matter. Ask not for whom the bell tolls etc

The reason doesn't make a difference, it doesn't change the outcome at all. Even if he wasn't painting though, graffiti definitely attracts a certain type of person. A live for today, fuck tomorrow, let's do it type of personality, I guess.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Drue_Down said:

RIP.

Life is so short, it goes so fast, get busy living or get busy dying.

My wife and I have definitely hit our mid life crisis, but who knows, mid life may have been 20 years ago.

If we didn’t have kids, we’d probably burn it all down and start over in new cities and new careers. It sucks knowing I’m grinding it out for a retirement that I may never reach. 

I lived mostly death free for 40+ years, but we’re entering the phase where we’ll start watching everyone we know die. I should probably start throwing out anything I don’t want ‘found’.

Real ass post of the week right here

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 3 years later...

damn RIP Jugzer.

I remember that DAO chain clip, been years since I saw it, a true Ch 0 classic.

Whilst I could say death is a tragedy, at least his memory lives on in this forum and in those videos he shared, just something for those to consider the benefits of a community like this place that we can live on even in death in a way that is car beyond the endless stream of garbage mainly consisting of people flexing in modern social media.

• Truth 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:40 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

RIP, I didn't know the guy but the videos above make him seem like someone I would have liked to know.  The clay and glitter chain is hilarious.  Rest In Power Ali.

This. Damn.
Sorry to hear about his passing. Dude seemed genuinely endearing.

"When life hands you lemons, eat lemonheads..."

RIP JUGZER

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If the fact that technology allows us to capture videos like those in this thread isn't evidence that we are all able to immortalise ourselves to where we can live beyond death in the cloud and backed up on the safety of the internet and Youtube, then nothing is.

So with this said, I encourage people to film themselves at their best and worst moments in life, so you and those you wish to share with may laugh or smile at what I would hope is one's pursuit of living their best life possible.

It is the only positive of always being contactable, having zero privacy and having every step and keystroke you ever make, tracked, logged and archived so Silly Con Valley nerds can add to their billions by selling You and Your data in the most underhanded business venture of all time.

• Truth 1